Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Vote_lcapbored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Voting_barbored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Vote_lcapbored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Voting_barbored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER eucliffe SLEEP

bored chilling at the lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raizo was by the lake sitting down and shooting fire balls into the air he was really bored and felt like doing nothing. Raizo was wearing blue jeans, with a crimson t-shit, a black leather coat, with his katana sitting beside him, He picked up a rock and floated it in the air with his fire he then shot it towards the water making it skip. "God im so bored i need to go do some more work". Raizo stretched his legs out and lied down looking up it was near sun set so some of the stars were visible "wow the stars are really visible".

Last edited by Dragon-spirit on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:51 am

"Why the hell are you following me?" Juliet asked to Raizo she stop and look at Valnos walking over to him she asked him a simple question "You lost?" she asked and Juliet forgot that she didn't answer Raizo question "Well Raizo I was walking by the lake cause girls do what we want" she put out her tongue laughing at that line
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 am

Raizo was still beside Juliet Raizo tried one last time to see if she would take him up on the deal but no Raizo figured she had to much pride to go to dinner with someone like Raizo "Fuck this Im out your not even worth it". Raizo turned around and started to walk away, Raizo was hoping Juliet wasn't like most chicks but it turned out she was.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

She shook her head he was acting like a child and she wasn't like that he needed to grow up a bit first before anything she would still help this guy out
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

Valnos then looked up "Oh, infact i partly am." Valnos had answered her question right away he thne would explain "I am partly lost looking for the way to the Cathdral..i am new to this area and i dont know the way to it yet." Valnos figure he would hopefully get back on track to wereh e was going.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Raizo continued to walk he went by the beach and he knew he was acting like a kid but he really was tired and in a bad mood he lied down, and put his katana down beside him. Raizo then closed his eyes to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

"The Cathdral is back that way" Juliet pointed to behind them he had probably walk pass it she kept pointing at it "So you just keep going this way right then you should see a giant building thats the Cathdral"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Valnos then smiled abit "Why thank you... i never realized i had walked past it." he had said he now guess he knew were he was going now "Thank you, for your help miss i now know were i am going." Valnos said since he knew while he was going he wanted to get there right away. "Now since i know were i am going i would like to be going." Valnos even gave a poltie smile "I will be going now. thank you again." Valnos said while he replaced his backpacks strap on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored chilling at the lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2