Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Killious explores Oak town Vote_lcapKillious explores Oak town Voting_barKillious explores Oak town Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Killious explores Oak town Vote_lcapKillious explores Oak town Voting_barKillious explores Oak town Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP sting ORDER

Killious explores Oak town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Killious explores Oak town Empty
PostSubject: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am

Killious walked into Oak Town he had been here before for a small time and had enjoy himself so he thought he would return "This is town has not change since the last time i was here." Killious said to himself while he was walking around "Wonder if there are any good book stores around." Killious had smiled to himself while he was exploring the town.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

Job/hobbies : taking care of kids and old people/anime,hentai,pokemon etc

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 am

Jynx wondered threw a new town hoping for yet more pray to kill and blood to taste more towns to have fun,destroy and looter this was marvelous how he could do such and so"oh what fun a new town and more souls to reap....hehehehehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 am

Killious started looking around at the buildings near him "So far no book stores ." Killious said he then ran his figures through his hair for a mintue. "But i have not seen alot of this town yet." Killious then put his hands in his pockets while he continued on his way around Oak town still.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Jynx spotted a few people walking his way and began to do his "intimidation walk" before you knew it Jynx was taunting a few men which started a crowed and was being attacked by a few men then as he started that more and more men jumped in and neither could assasult jynx therefore jynx's was impressed by how lng they lasted and decide to take matteres in his "hands".in a matter of seconds screams and shreiks of horror could be heared and people running in pain and screaming for there dear lives were seen and heared as they were picked off one by one jynx then took for the streets of wider places seeing police and more people come to stop him Jynx laughed in the face as he used his magic to make earthquakes eating them all into the ground "
this is devistating...isn't it...hehahehehhahehhaehaehaheahehaehaehaehaehah!"
Jynx manically laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Killious started looking around while he felt the place moving"Hmm? this is interesting." he said to himself while he was looking aorund some one was causing trouble that was not his doing but this interested him, Killious started walking towards the chaos in wonder what was going on "I might have found something interesting in this town." Killious said to himself while he walked.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Jynx while feeding felt a force come closer much like the force he felt from Wei,maybe it was him turning slowly to face him with his sadistic smile "oh sorry boss i was just doing some..."but seen no one but still felt the presence near"guess he is coming to me on business I'll wait i can't wait to get my first job from the boss hehehehe"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Killious was close enough to hear what said "You are taking orders from some one?" Killious asked he stoped infront of Jynx with his hand still in his pockets "You are the one to wiped the people out of this town i presume." Killious was making this assumetion from the look on this persons face.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

"oh i was just waiting for my...wait no can't say his name told me never to mention him but i'll cover him up while he works in the shadows...i'll be blasted threw the news while he makes his get away's hahahaaaha my boss is lucky to have a guy like me work for him but you'll never know...but question....WHY SO SNOOPY...?"Jynx questioned in a form of bothered question.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 am

Killious gave a small question " A man of your destuctive nature catchs my interest easily sometimes." Killiousa said but then little chuckle sounded like he wasn't amused "But if it is all going to be hollow enigmas then i am just wasting my time sadly." Killious explain it was easily to tell he wasn't going to talk so Killious could just as easily leave.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Jynx nodded"of course but hollow enigmas you say...sounds interesting...a guild...what kind of guild you seem to be content with such devistating views and do not justify me for them..."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Killious rasied an eyebrow "A guild? when did the talk of a guild come in." Killious said "Hollow enigma are words for other words hollow enigma could just as easily be translated to empty questions." Killious explain "I am no part of the guild, i am a member of the council." Killious had said he was lieing about the guild part but no one was uspost to know or any could one really tell if he was lieing or not."And if such a guild were to exist how long do you think they would last?" Killious smile abit while he asked that.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 am

Jynx thought to himself but was never really good at that"hmm...the word hollow is in it...and enigma...so quite a while...heheheehe you know i would judge such a guild but they do not exist therefore they do not matter at the moment but a council you say....is it big...strong...powerful even...?" Jynx questioned with his grim smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 am

Killious said "Everyone knows of the Magic Council all mages do. The Council are consider rules of magic and over look all mages and guild on there behavior and choose weather or not it is accpectable." Killious explained the role of the Council to this person"And If a guild such as you thought were to exist i am sure the Council would know about it." Killious smiled to himself after he said that.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 am

"well"Jynx began."what if there was a guild that the council knew nothing of...what if there are...what if they hide in secrets of shadows unknowingly doing so and can never be found...heehehe...ever thought of that...what if they are so sly...so clever...as to under mind and over throw that council one day under the shadows...what then may i ask...?"
it would seem Jynx was trying to get a point out but most his questions never were direct more of a throw me and miss me type of question.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 am

Killious smiled abit "That is a simple question, if a guild were smart enough to be able to mask themsleves as you have said, it would most likely be that the council would not be able to know about the guild showed it's self in any froum." Killious explained "But most guilds have been found out by the Council and they would only take actions if any guilds were to do something to cause the Council to take action". Killious fully explain how the Council worked "That how i could explain it. for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Jynx nods "well then i'll just be on my way i just needed to know such questions well good day to you sir it was a pleasure to meet such a councile member"Jynx extended his hand in Respect "the name is Jynx...Got it memroized...?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Killious raised an eyebrow for a mintue "Well it was a good tihng you got things cleared up with an actual council member then." Killious said while he looekd at his hand while he had stuck it out "Well, it is nice to meet you Jynx.. i am Killious Devous Avalon." He seme to slowly go and shake his hand like he wasn't sure about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Jynx smiled in his evil grin then let go slowly and bowed"well i will be seeing you sir good day i should be off in my rounds"Jynx happliy kept his rounds seeing the people ruin in fear still even thought no justice was taken he still felt a "commotion" in such a person
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Killious give himself a small chuckle "Do not be surepized if ever come to arrest you Jyxn." Killious said while he pus his hand back into his pocket "It will be simple to get the papers to arrest you, but untill i get them you are considered free." Killious said while he walked the other way, Killious appered to give him that as his last words, as if he was doing his job then.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 am

"i'll be waiting..hehehe....you can count on that"Jynx also finished replying getting further.
Exit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killious explores Oak town   Killious explores Oak town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killious explores Oak town
Page 1 of 1