Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
In Fairy Tail :D Vote_lcapIn Fairy Tail :D Voting_barIn Fairy Tail :D Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER eucliffe sting

In Fairy Tail :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

Job/hobbies : my job is to protect stuff and make trouble :P my hobbies oh theres to many things

In Fairy Tail :D Empty
PostSubject: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 am

Justin on his morning stroll decide to walk threw the guild exploring it seeing if anyone else was up"wonder who's up and awake at this time...oh wonder if there's any good missions today!"Justin spoke very happy like ready for today.
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 am

Gray was up he was in the kitchen making pancakes because he felt like it and he was just so hungry and he had nothing better to do right now
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

Job/hobbies : my job is to protect stuff and make trouble :P my hobbies oh theres to many things

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Justin slowly walked to the kitchen expecting Natsu but caught grey for a second he was intimidated not to go in but the foot it just smelt so good"mmm hey gray what your cooking there?"
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Gray flipped a pancake up in the air he had clothes on for once a jacket,shirt,pants and boots as he caught the pancake he look at Justin he said some eggs cooking and some bacon already done "Pancakes,eggs and bacon"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

"sweet didn't know you knew how to cook there could i try some?" as always justin's timing with words was never the best staring at the food with a drool.
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:28 am

Gray put some eggs and bacon on plate then he flipped a pancake right there he gave him a fork and nodded like a boss smiling he knew it was gonna be good "Enjoy the meal"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 am

"thanks man your more awesome then i thought hehe"Justin smiled taking the plate from Gray thinking he was a bit more then just nudity all the time guess there was some cloths in him taking his plate to the dining room wondering where could everyone be"guess everyone's on missions maybe i should get to work also..."jhe thought a loud.
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 am

"You don't know? everybody out training for the games" Gray said he cut him some pancakes and put some eggs on the side he sat there eating he was gonna head out for training himself in a minute he needed to train and keep up his strength
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 pm

"really!? awesome i wanna join the stuff i wanna see if i have gotten any better mind if i train with ya?...i mean"Justin started acting cocky now"if you can take the heat i mean hehe" eating some food wanting to see if Gray would accept.
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 am

"Well you can join us in the games and if you wanna train I won't go easy on you" Gray said as he finished his food he would give it his all
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:10 am

"alright where and when is it and good cause i won't either i've been training with Natsu my fire skills have gotten better!"Justin was just confident being a kid and all ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

"Ice Make:Cannon" Gray form a snow like cannon he fire a giant magical icy blast at Justin from point blank range shooting him out of the building
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Justin goes flying straight out rubbing his head with a smirk "wasn't ready for that but alright!" this built up his momentum for this fight as flames ignited under his feet charging him quickly at Gray for a quick strike"eat my fist-o-fire!"
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am

Gray held out his arms "Ice Make:Prison" an ice like cage was formed around Justin Gray then Gray put his hands to the ground rushing from the ground was a tower of ice spikes that were heading for the cage and they grew bigger with every second
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 pm

"to easy!" justin busted out the cage with a heavy flow of energy from his flames and melted the wave of ice crystals summoning his sword as a small winged beast appeared and strikes gray with a bunch of pecks and with his wings hitting him all over while Justin was building up for a direct attack "HERE I COME!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Fullbuster

Fullbuster

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Gray form a bow "If fire could easily beat my ice you would have won" arrows form on the bow Gray aimed at Justin then fire them a barrage of freezing super fast icy arrows attack Justin freezing his fire after that he change around it "Ice Make: Cold Excalibur" a giant ice sword form in Gray hands he slash down on Justin creating pieces of ice appearing on the ground and on Justin
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Justin held his own being hit with such an attack holding off as much as he could burning his will brighter and brighter kind of almost falling till he really sparked a blaze and blew up as fire surrounded him.his fire was much stronger now"YEA BABY LETS PLAY!" Justin was really ready now hitting gray with everything he had really giving it to him "burn baby burn!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Fairy Tail :D   In Fairy Tail :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Fairy Tail :D
Page 1 of 1