Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

Share | 

Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Killious walked into the leveled town of Hargeon. It was an order by the council to have a report on what happend Killious was actually with two other council members while they started looking around at what happend one of thme stoped ince place once arrvieing see what place "What kind of thing has this amount of power?" The member asked Killious started walking into the site with the other two the other membe said "Whatever it is we have to be sure to track it." Killious then said "Remember to look out for anyone who knows anything." Killious said while he looked around he wasn't seeing anyone as of yet they could talk to.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Pein's eyes shot open as he looked over, he had no idea that Killious was here. Pein looked at the children he had managed to save, though he still thought about everyone whom he didn't manage to save, Pein knew he was only one person but he couldn't help but think if it was his mother in this position the town would still be standing. Pein knelt down to one of the children whispering some words into his ear, "Take this and keep it safe, do as the man and white says, if something bad happens and you need help just say the words summon and I'll be there" Pein had handed the boy a small piece of paper with a seal on it. It was one created by Aoi meaning it had teleportation properties. From what Pein had felt from Lilanan he did not trust Killious one bit.

Pein turned to Lilana,
"Your okay right?" Pein asked, knowing that Lilana did not come before the kids but she said she had been here when the attack was going on so naturally Pein worried about Lilana's well being.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm

//OCC sorry it took so long I have been very busy//

Liliana took one of the kids up she look at Pein "Yea I am ok but I have felt better that monster was hard on me" she smiled she was still not quite herself after the battle "Okay all of you get moving the medical unit is almost here and they need to get to the kids" all the imps began to run as crazy and move all the stones Liliana walked over to the man "Hey how do you keep up"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:05 am

(Occ: It is fine everyone gets busy sometimes. Also i am going to go ahead and post i dont know if i am still skipping anyway or not but i will post now.)

Killious then looked at the kid while he wlked over to "Help him" The medical unti started working as fast as they got here "Alright it is time to see how many hurt we got here get to work." Killious said as an order right away incase they got side tracked, while the medical until started looking over everyone Killious had work he needed to continue, he then pulled out his pen and note pad again and then came to finish up his report "Now Liliana what were you oging to say before were had other matter to attend to?" Killious asked like as he did before "What did you see and was there any one else there?" Killious asked again to start his report.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 am

Pein also walked over to the man (I am ssuming you meant Wei's character) "You must have managed quite a feat surviving this disaster" Pein said not knowing that he had not been here when the town was attacked. He was sort of under a wall when this was established.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Liliana turned around and look at Killious there were still several who needed help and everything he thought about was his report "You mean what did I fight I have no idea what it was you know my magic like all the others in the council whatever it was that attack the town it was not human and it was nothing like the monsters I command I've never seen anything like it before" Liliana put both her hands out shadows gathered on the ground between them Liliana eyes became completely black "Show me" the shadows shaped as the thing that had attacked "That is how it looks whatever it is it is powerful it killed one of my more powerful monsters without even taking any big damage"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Killious started writing "Hmm..i didn't think that was possable, looks like in my free time i have abit of research i need to do. Killious said then "Your report is due Avalon." it was a messanger here to get his report " I am almost done, i just need to know one last thing." The figure then said " I wouldn't displease the chairmen Avalon he is more strictered then you are about what goes on." Killious then said "I just need to know if there was anyone else that is not here who was here during the attack." The figured started leaving "Alright but the chairman will be displease your report is late and your team mates were gone." Killious mummbled under his breath like he knew how the chairman would treat him and the other for leaveing, the figure left.
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Pein started to get confused he knew this slender yet built white male as Killious why was he referred to as Avalon...Pein was touching each and every survivor nulifying all of their pain while the medical unit examined them, this was his way of helping even more. When he heard that Killious wanted more informatation he walked over to Killious "Managed to see the creature that attacked just before the building fell on the children and I...It seemed like a demon yet it had human characteristics..."Pein said. There was a hole in his clothing where the pillar had gone through. Aoi wasn't going to be happy that Pein was so reckless. Since the blessing of micah didn't heal his clothes as well there was no way to hid the fact that he had indeed gotten himself into some form of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Liliana thought of Valnos and Kia there was nothing they could tell which she has not already said and they had suffered enough there was no reason Killious needed to know about them "I did not see anyone I was busy fighting that thing" she was still not a good liar but she did what she could to look like she did not lie Liliana look at Pein "Will you be ok Pein the wound you had looked bad"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am

Killious then put everything away "That is fine, i am late anyhow." Killious didnt sound happy when he said the word late. " I have to go hand in what i know." He would tried to get more but his hatred of being late made him want to leave and get everyting done "Good bye Liliana and Pein." He said politly and left the site.
{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Pein smirked, "I told you, I can't die" Pein said once he knew Killious was sure Killious was out of ear shot. Killious ripped off his robe since it was useless at this point. Tattoos could be seen going up his body almost like a magic seal over the body. He was slender with rather chistled features, years of training was visible on his body yet there was not a single scare. hanging by his arms were spikes each attached to a chain which laid on the back of his neck. Pein was tearing the robe a little more and he eventually created a makeshift shirt for the time being. "I think this man has passed out from the severe ammount of pain he might be in" Pein pointed to the man who had been unresponsive for a while. Pein didn't feel like checking to even see if he was dead something felt strange about this man showing up all the way out here. Pein might have been under rubble but his training had given him acute senses. "I think the clean up crew can handle the rest, how about we walk and talk" Pein had a little bit of information, secand hand information from Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Liliana look after Killious the only reason he was still alive was she was afraid of what might happen if they fought in the town Liliana look over at the medical unit they could handle it from now on "Disappear" she whispered but it could be heard all over the site all of the imps disappeared in a little green flame she look at Pein and at his tattoos they could not be other than what did so he could not die and the spikes and the chain she would not even think about why he had them and how painful it had been to get them "You are probably right about the man but the medical unit can handle it from now" Liliana walked over to the kids "Okay now you all need to go with the nice people they will help you ok" she smiled warm and kindly to them all Liliana look back at Pein and walked over to him "Yea they should be able to handle it what do you want talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Pein began to walk, he was looking at the rest of the damage to the town he just made it seem like he was trying to leave the town though, to stay anylonger was pointless anyways. "I have a little news reguarding Killious, though it might be nothing yet, but I ask a friend of mine to do some of her famous information gathering skills." Pein said ducking under a semi fallen wall, the edge of town was within site, though with everything almost leveled, the edge of town was within site on all sides. "A group of magi apparently gathered at his manor only a couple nights ago, she said only three had arrived originally then a fourth showed up a few hours later and only stayed about five minutes or so." Pein felt a tug in his gut, he knew very well what that had meant. Aoi was asking to teleport him to her" "I don't know this means anything or nothing but the more you know about his actions the better, she said she is going to keep an eye around his house for the next little bit, if we learn anything else, I'll be sure to find you" Pein smiled. He was hoping that Liliana would eventually accept that he was going to help her. At this point Pein was helping her whether she liked it or not, but Pein wanted her acceptance for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Liliana walk with him she had already seen the damage done to the town she look at him as he talked "Pein Killious is a member of the council and a powerful wizard you need to stop trying to help me" Liliana sighed and look at the town "Don't misunderstand me I am grateful that you want to help but if Killious discovers that you and your friend have kept an eye on his house he will go to the council and then they will take you and your friend and make you disappear without any evidence I know how good they are at that I have done it myself" Liliana look back at him "Pein please don't do more it will only make your life worse and besides since Killious is in the council people probably comes to his house constantly to talk about a mission for the council or something else about the council" Liliana hoped he would understand and just forget it if he help her it would surely end with him dead no matter how much he said he could not die
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Pein smirked, "I already don't exist" Pein had no records anywhere, anywhere you'd look his name didn't exist, he had made up his last name there was no bloodline to trace. He also expected her to mention the fact that magi probably visited him all the time..."I was hoping you would bring that up, 3 of the members that were seen showing up had visible guild tattoos all the same" Pein said. "However went we looked a guild to connect it too...no such guild existed" Pein said trying to see even a slightly changed reaction from Liliana.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Liliana was just about to yell at him for saying he did not exist but when he said the had guild tattoos from a guild that did not existed she stopped herself "That can only mean that they are from a dark guild if their tattoos can't be connect to a guild they must be from a dark guild and if there are no records of their tattoos they are either from a small unknown guild or a powerful guild who knows how to hide themselves" she look at Pein and forgot completely to be mad at him "You can show me the tattoo"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Pein reached to the back of his head he scratched it, "I don't have the picture of the tattoo, my friend has all the information gathered" Pein reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded up pice of paper which he passed to Liliana, it was the letter from Aoi which contained the information about Killious.

Spoiler:

Pein waited for her to finish the note before he spoke..."I am on my way to go and see her very shortly, if you want I am sure she can draw up the tattoo for you or something" Pein offered.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Liliana look at the note and read it she look back up at Pein this was bad she did not want him to get involved but she had to know what that tattoo looked like and right now was Pein the only one who could show her it she passed the note back to him "Yea I will go with you but after this so you will forget all about Killious and helping me" if this could help her against Killious she might finally be able to attack and take one of the council members out
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Pein grabbed at his stomach, Aoi was getting a little impatient. "Here, take my hand" Once Lilana would grab a hold of Pein's hand they would find themselves in a booth in a cafe in Oak Town, across from them would be a girl a little younger than Pein, she had short blue hair the same kind of robe that Pein had had on and a piercing in her lower lip.

"What took you so long? and what happened to your robe?" Aoi was obviously not happy with Pein....Liliana might not have heard everything that was going on around her since this would probably be her first time teleporting. So she might feel a little nuasea and probably a killer headache. "Who is she?" Was the final question.

Pein let out a small sigh, "Giving me a second to explain" Pein had every intention of telling Aoi everything but right now it was about Lilana she wanted a little more info...
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Liliana shook her head she hated teleporting she look at Pein "You could have warned me that we would be teleporting I hated it" she look at Aoi and smiled "I am Liliana the man you have been looking at for Pein was because he wanted to help me and he tell me you have seen a tattoo on all they people that have entered Killious house can you show me it"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh" Aoi said, "Of course" Aoi was raffling through a bag beside her, she had a look of, 'what did you get yourself into now?' on her face directed at Pein. "He's not being any trouble is he, he has this weird idea that he can single handedly bring the world to peace" Aoi chuckled, partly making conversation partly mocking Pein, who as Aoi put it, had this annoying habit of almost killing himself trying to help people. She finally found the piece of paper she was looking for. A guild tattoo had been drawn on it she slid it across the table to Lilana.

Pein was leaned back in the booth he had a smirk on his face. He knew most people hated teleporting and to tell them that you were about to have them teleported only created issues because then you had to talk them into it. "It's not weird" Pein mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

"No he has not been in any trouble yet but if he continue to try and help me he will get in trouble and so will you but maybe you can talk him out of it for I can't" Liliana look at the paper she turned it around and upside down shortly after she laid it down again "I have never seen before and that worries me" Liliana looked very worried at the tattoo she should know it even if was a small guild or a powerful one no one should be able to hide as good as that if what she feared was true is was a guild powerful enough to hide but still work in the shadows and they worked with Killious she was need to kill him before he became too powerful Liliana look at Aoi "Thanks for your help but don't do more"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 am

"I won't do more as long as he doesn't ask me too" Aoi darted a 'don't try to get involved in this' look to Pein but he was busy looking out the winder to Killious' manor.

"Her reason she doesn't want me to help is she fears I will die and or be taken out of existence, both of those you know won't and can't happen to me" Pein smiled to Aoi. It was a smile that said 'you know I can do this' but Aoi obviously wasn't buying it for Liliana's sake.

"That doesn't mean you should get involved" Aoi tried to sound stern but it was hard with Pein, he could lock away emotions so easily.

"So I should just wait for another town to be leveled" Pein said looking back out across the street to Killious' house.

"Your telling me you think that this guild that is possibly connected to Killious has something to do with that?" Aoi asked.

"Nothing is certain, besides, you saw atleast four men, only one humanoid creature attacked the town" Pein answered. "We need to work together, this is no longer about revenge Lilana" Pein had turned his body to face her. "I want to be able to change this world, if there is a dark guild threatening world from the shadows and it has something to do with this man I will not just stand by" Pein had a very serious look on his face he was not about to let Liliana ask him to back down again. "Whether you think I am doing this to help you, or everyone is up to you, but I am going to get to the bottom of this"

Aoi let out a frustrated sigh...Why did Pein have to be the one to save her all those years ago...She was grateful and loved him for it, but he was a pain to deal with alot of the time...
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 am

Liliana look at Pein she had a very dark look in her eyes that would make chills go down the back of a normal person "Pein with one word I can make you disappear even if you are immortal" it wsa not a joke she was dead serious "The thing that attacked the town was not from the council they would not be stupid enough to do something like that and Killious would not leveled a town it is not his style so forget it" she got up but did not look away from Pein "That thing is powerful more powerful than I've seen in a long time if a dark guild is involved than that thing don't work for them they work for that think about it but don't get involved with me I will not allow it and if I need to I will stop you"
Back to top Go down
Guardians Of Life

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 am

Pein shrugged, "You can make me dissappear, but that won't solve anything...so for now I guess we go are seperate ways...If something comes up I will be sure to inform of what I learn. And don't push yourself to far, your condition seems to be getting worse" Pein said trying to strike just a little bit of Liliana's curiousity...He definitely got Aoi's she was confused as could be Liliana looked so healthy yet Pein said she had some sort of condition and even more so, it was worsening.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 am

Liliana turned around shadows begin to gathered around her "Don't get killed no one shall die because of me again I will not allow it to happen again" the shadows covered her almost completely "Thanks for your help but don't do it again" Liliana did not look at them she just disappeared in the shadows

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.   

Back to top Go down

Investigation into the Hargeon town attack.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2