Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Voting_barSitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Voting_barSitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER sting eucliffe

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Raizo was up at the clock just lying and relaxing while thinking of what he was going to do for training considering he had be signed up for the great magic games. Raizo was wearing his usual clothing with his hair cut short and the wrap that goes around his face gone. Raizo had his katana beside him while he was lying down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jynx

Jynx

Job/hobbies : taking care of kids and old people/anime,hentai,pokemon etc

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am

Jynx applauded for this action laughing seeing such damage and destruction."i see and why not use both it would be interesting to see a double sword technique used no...?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Raizo laughed "naw man i can only do some much damage in a day plus it would look bad for the guild im with if im a asshole" Raizo then walked around again looking for some different kind of weapons to buy he walked over to the counter to look at the different kind of expensive weapon that sat behind the owner of the store.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:46 am

"aww your guild won't mind im sure of it it's just a bit of fun"Jynx added tempting to see him do more damage.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Raizo laughed "Sorry but i dont want to die so i wont cause more trouble"
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Jynx nodded"well then i can wait for such destruction a nice peaceful time sounds wonderful anyway"Jynx spoke as if he was fine with the decision looking around still at the area then taking a peep outside to see who was threw the window.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 am

Raizo looked a jynx "so why do you enjoy destruction and pain so much" Raizo watched as he was looking out the window and such.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 am

Jynx smiled and simply nodded "well its simple really...when you have seen the things i seen and experienced pain and agony...when you see children die before your very eyes...women scream in pain and gain an eructation from seeing blood of those and sometimes blood of your own being sown shut and killing people do you know how it feels to kill another for pure fun...it feels exciting...it gives you a thrill it sends chills down your spine and makes you do things but to be honest...they say i was born with a birth defect...i was born this way..ever killed 5 nurses,10 doctors 20 guards and 100's of patience in one fowl swoop...as a baby...?"Jynx continued to smile after he gave him every reason he loved these two words.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Raizo smiled "wow that's hard core evil" Raizo then looked at jynx "Wait you killed that many people as a baby how is that possible".
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 am

"that's what they all ask...and like i said...birth defect my mother was something to admire being some demonically possessed lady and my father some immortal asshole who i can't kill and wish to kill and hang his head on a platter one day i swear to you i'll have his head even if it talks it will be my reward...hheheheheahaha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)   Sitting by the clock (anyone can join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the clock (anyone can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2