Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

Share | 

Checking Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WizLord

PostSubject: Checking Up   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raphael had a book in his hands, he was taken to the hospital by his dad old guardians. The cat was out the bag you could say, they knew who he was and said nothing. But why didn't they ask for questions he thought. Raphael deeply thought about it, as for the book in his hand. Another book about magic, he wasted enough time with that sack of weaklings Hollow Enigma he thought. "Dammit now back to square one."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 am

(He's actually twenty!? Sad )
"Nice to meet you Cynthia" Kasper says giving a slight bow then turning his attention back to his master "There seem to be a shortage of SS missions on the guild wall, I was wondering what it is you advise I do or should I just return to the ruins of...." He paused not sure if he should reveal something so sacred to Cynthia "The old guild, for more training?" Kasper asks.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 am

Cynthia walk away they seem like they needed to talk about somethings while she walked Cynthia having forgot something went pass Raphel and Kasper to a shop she came out with cookies shaped like fish she kept walking pass the two
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Raphael sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Perhaps there's some pressing matters you need to talking to me about Kasper." Raphael waved his hand at Cynthia. "I'll be seeing you at the games, I'll make up the time." Raphael had said in a calm tone, Kasper probably had important intel to bring him.
Back to top Go down
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Kasper put out a hand as if to say hold on, but didn't follow it up with words, and cynthia continued walking away. "Sorry Raph" he said sad he interuppted his friends conversation. "Well, can I join you in the games or is it too late? Or like I said earlier.." he says quieting his voice "Should I train at Flare Tree ruins?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Raphael waved a hand up. "No need, lets us talk about important matter. You could join me in watching the games if you want. I'm not competing in them anyway, just looking. I have information on the council member." Raphael froze for a bit at hearing the word Flare Tree, it was like a dagger cutting him, he quickly snapped out and looked around speaking in a lower tone. "It's about time we strike down Killiuos and his guild. We're not alone, their's a lot of us; out there wanting to take his head. But out of all one catch my attention. Her name is Liliana, her daughter was killed; you know who sent the order. He has a hit out for her, so I plan on using that to getting close. But more importantly he have a set of mages that control the five elements. Their power is something to watch out for, I plan on taking them down first." Raphael had said while looking at the clouds. "With them gone and that book I need in my hands we can bring out the Arc of Magic. And bring back the dead."
Back to top Go down
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 am

Kasper started to shake with excitement, finally an interesting mission, a break from the mundane 100 year missions. "You know I would prefer the head on challenge of Killous from the jump but I hear you Master. Would you rather me tail the hitmage after Liliana or start to work on this five mages?" He says before adding "I would recommend with my speed sending me to whichever one is the more pressing matter."
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 am

Raphael had nodded his head slightly thinking about his actions. "Hmm...leave the mage after her, to me. I can take him down and I will pose as him. As for the five mages I have a lot of intel on them." Raphael was still thinking about his thoughts. "Hmm...I got an hunch, use you magic to spy on the bodies, theirs no way they can spot you with their magic. Just know one thing. They see through each other eyes, so blinding one cannot be possible without the rest knowing your location. They also use their elements as a fourth eye. So your ghost space speed magic will give you the chance to slip in and out. Remember this." Raphael didn't budge on smiling but he had plans for Killiuos and his band. "Give me two week to set up the trap, and then you can go all out."
Back to top Go down
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 am

"With my speed I could ambush the five of them almost simaltaneously, or are they durable?" Kasper was wondering why he couldn't just challenge the five of them head on, he was confident he could do so but he knew that Raphael knew his abilities and he would've simply said take them out if he were able to. "Never mind, you would have told me to do that if it was an option....so is this a recon mission or do I track them until it is time to strike?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 am

Raphael held his hand up. "No need, it's alright to be curious I explain. These five are in truth one person, who once controlled the five basic elements and their sub elements; ice; wood; steam; and even storm. But he separated his soul into five bodies to keep a balance. They think they're high and mighty and thus think poorly about everyone especially their leader Kaze, the wind mage. The fire one and water one mist or fog magic, cancel out other magic within the fog. The only interdependent one is the lightning one, he have no element to make with the others." Raphael nodded his head. "Yes this will be a recon, you could turn it into a shadow stalking mission if you wish but two weeks seem to long, and I don't wanna push it. Anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 am

It was easy enough, follow and avoid detection. "Well what am I looking for and Where do I start?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 am

"Start at their guild house, well what's left. Instantly call me if your in a bind. This stone is a chaos stone, I infused this rock with enough Chaos Magic to bring out the best in anyone magic. It's not better than receiving a dose from me, but come close." Within two week Killious and the bodies will die, and will be out of his way and they'll be closer to the arc of Magic. Raphael had also given him a ticket to Hosenka Town, it was where they lived. "Kasper, be sure to keep in touch and be careful. To much people lost themselves to them, I won't forgive another loss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   

Back to top Go down

Checking Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2