Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Inside the tower Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Inside the tower Vote_lcapInside the tower Voting_barInside the tower Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Inside the tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Liliana walk up the stairs inside the tower she had been there so many times she knew the whole tower in her sleep Liliana walk over to some books which was about how magic could be used in everyday life there was so much dust on them that it looked as if no one had used them for several years Liliana took one of the books down and a small staircase appeared behind the bookshelves Liliana smiled and walk down the staircase
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 am

Halie had just came down when he saw the staircase who in the world would be here he thought so he followed walking down slowly you could hear his footsteps it was rare for the master of a guild to get out
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 am

Liliana was at the end of the staircase she turn around and look up at the staircase she was sure she could hear someone but she could not see Halie from where she stood Liliana shook her head and walk into a small room to the left of the staircase inside the room were a few bookshelves with even fewer books in them if she remembered correctly the book she was after was in here
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 am

Halie walked over to Liliana he looked up at the book case and looked around there were many books here she could be looking for anything in truth but he turn to her "What would a rouge like you be looking for in here?" he asked knowing she was on the run from the council and she was powerful
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 am

Liliana turned around and look at Halie it was not hard to remember who he was she had both read and seen pictures of him when she was still working for the council the guild master of Genesis she look back at the bookshelves "An old book that has been written by the women in my family on summoning magic" Liliana look back at Halie "But what are the God of sleep doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 am

"Getting a book for one of my guild members and its a pleasure that you know who I am" Halie said smiling looking through the books even though he hadn't found what he wanted yet he found some interesting books that caught his eye he took his time looking through some of them thinking maybe he should take them
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 am

"Of course I know who you are I worked for the council for many years so I've learned who all the powerful mages are and the guild master of a dark guild as powerful as yourself is not easy to forget" Liliana took a book down and look at it but put it back i was not the one she was after she was a little worried that Halie there he was a guild master and he was just after a book for a guild member there had more to it than that but she was not sure
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

"I wouldn't call myself dark guild master" Halie just like to do whatever he wanted when he wanted he put the book down there was not one book on what his member wanted he kept looking knowing it would be here he walked around looking through the books knowing Liliana was worried
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 am

"No matter what you would call youself your guild is still viewed as a dark guild by most of the world just as I am a rouge mage because we both opposed the council" Liliana was still worried about Halie there had not been much information him when she had worked for the council and that worried her
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"So if father murders people to save his family he is a murder in the eyes of society but what is he to the eyes to people that is the real question as I don't see you as a rouge" he simply said Halie gave Liliana a kind smile she didn't know this but he wasn't a bad person he was just mostly a man in the shadows he pulled out a book looking at it carefully
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:44 pm

"The only problem with that logic is that the society can make the father look like a murder in the eyes of the people even if what the father did was the right thing to do" Liliana look at Halie her eyes were cold and filled with hatred over the last few days she had lost almost all the happiness and warmth that was left in her the only thing she could think of right now was revenge "The society has the power to make the people believe what they want them to believe look at your guild how many people do you think believe that your guild is a dark guild and how many do you think believe that it is a good guild"
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:28 am

"A larger number thinks that but it doesn't matter" Halie sat down as he looked into Liliana eyes what he saw made him think of the kids in his guild and how they had the same look in their eyes "It doesn't matter because what you think how you feel now how just and pure your actions are is another story"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 am

"How pure your actions are is another story you say but what if ones actions are not pure" Liliana took an old book down but put it back again without opening it Light magic had never interested her "Did you know that I had attacked one of the council members at his home but I failed to kill him" Liliana look back at Halie the hatred in her eyes burned much stronger now "Because I failed people see me as a monster even people I've helped in the past but then again to kill a monster you need a monster so people are probably right about me"
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 am

Halie laugh he started to laugh and he couldn't stop he saw that look in her eyes and the way they were talking it blew his mind how much he sounded like a dark guild master he stop laughing wiping his eyes "Maybe you should be having this talk with somebody like Zeref or Hades it seems you become full of hate more then anything Liliana"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 am

"Don't compare me with such people it is people like them that I will stop no matter what" Liliana still looked after the book she had come after but there were many old books and she could not remember what it looked like "If you had been through what I have been through you would also be full of hate Halie and that is why I need to stop them so it does not happen to more"
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 am

Halie had thought about it for a minute if he was in her shoes what he be doing right now he probably be died by now "I would be doing the same thing your doing at this moment but I would already be dead and my guild would be guild master less and I would have alot of people mad at me" Halie said as he kept reading the book he was holding in his hand
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Liliana look at Halie "I am only alive because many people knew me as a good person but now after the attack I did there is probably wanted posters of me in most of the guild and towns so it is only a question about how long I can survive and how many I can take with me before I get killed" She looked a little sad but it disappeared quickly
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 am

"Isn't that just sad way to live wanting to kill for those who have harm you and waiting for death at the same time" Halie at this point was really only listening to her words he made no type of eye contact at this time since he was interest in the book he was reading "You don't have anybody who cares about you?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Liliana thought a little "Probably but they will be better without me people who cares about me always ends with getting hurt" Liliana took a book down she smiled a little that was the book she was after "Well I got my book now"
Back to top Go down
Hypons

Hypons

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Halie had something to say about it but it seemed Liliana was a woman who had her mind set on one thing and that wasn't going to change anytime soon it seem so he kept his mouth close about it "Humans are an interesting thing" he said while he close the book and closed his eyes at the same time
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Liliana took the book and walked up the stairs but stopped and looked back at Halie "Halie be careful what you and your guild does the council are up to something and that can't be good just be careful" Liliana sighed slightly and walked up the stairs and out of the tower

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the tower   Inside the tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the tower
Page 1 of 1