Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Dragon-spirit

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Vote_lcapDropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Voting_barDropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Vote_lcapDropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Voting_barDropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER eucliffe SLEEP

Dropping off a Bounty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WizLord

WizLord

Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was time to strike, Raphael had the robe and the hood hung over his face, his face wasn't visible but it didn't matter he had business to take care of today. Liliana was knocked out and she hung over his shoulder, he sent the message out and waited for Killiuos. "......"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Kaze had been waiting for Rapheal to pull som dumb move to try and escape, it was all he did, when he was scared he tried to run then act tough, the second he stepped foot out of the dome storm clouds had gathered and lightning began to strike at Rapheal from three directions and rain began to poor.

Kaze seemed to pop like a bubble when stabbed, he reappeared behind Liliana he continued to whisper, "Of course, everything came from me, there has been no higher form than me, do you really think someone so powerful would just listen to Killious...no, it was all just an act." a grin could be heard forming in Kaze's voice. "Everything came from me, I am the true evil, Killious was merely a pawn in my plan." Kaze chuckled fading into the wind again. "Now let's test your creatures versus mine" Kaze light flickered in the dome, two balls of fire floated on either side of Kaze he sat in a floating thronw of stone. He smiled. The ground began to crack as charred wood creatures began to rise out of the earth, high in health and defensive with fairly devastating strength, they were slow though.

Charred Wood Creatures

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Shadows spears shot from all sides at Kaze "You got my daughter killed I do not care who you are or if you can use creatures you will die!" she shouted

Shade ran past most of the creatures Kaze had made his knife had disappeared and he had a sword in his hand now all the creatures Shade had ran past had been cut into two pieces without a sound Shade was on his way over to Liliana to protect her the creatures was no match for Shades skills even if they were more than him
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Raphael knew there would be something but he didn't know how easy this was. He kept his cool as for the lighting they would meet their end as they slipped into the mirrors, Raphael had made. The mirrors blended with the light so they weren't seen nor did they give any magic presence when they were summoned. It would be as if they slipped into a dark void, Raphael made it seem like he had the same powers from before as Sho. He dug into his pocket and walked out, after he scattered the orbs he pulled out some gloves. Another creation of his, they were laced with fragments of chaos energy. A shortcut to have access to his magic without really using it.

He walked and dodged the creatures and touched them once, they became stone, the second Raphael had touched them, he moved quick but didn't show his true speed. As for the lightning it still lingered within the area, just that it was know unseen and untraced. The mirrors appeared again but like before weren't traced nor seen. They appeared behind Kaze and shot the attack back him. Since the mirrors held the lightning the second they came out, the lightning would give no magic presence as well. "What a sorry excuse for a warm up. I thought I was the one getting the warm up here." Raphael said in a relax tone, he looked around at the raising destruction.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 pm

The second the creatures were killed off by the shades and Rapheal, they exploded into a fury of leaves that were like razors, they chased after the shades and cut them to pieces. They also went for Rapheal. The lightning was useless to use on Kaze, he had seen Rapheal's mirrors the whole time through a disturbance in the wind flow of the battle field. As fast as the lightning shot from the mirror it flew into one of Kaze's mirrors where another one was created behind Rapheal in an instance and the lightning flew out to side swipe him. "Where's Kalitas, or your angel friend, these are the ones I want to test my body against, go on summon one of them I won't stop you" Kaze smirked mocking these pathethic summons, he had seen Liliana's power something was wrong with this, why wasn't she coming at him with all her might...She had just learned a terrifying truth about her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Liliana jumped back away from Kaze "How do you know.." Liliana stopped as she realized who Kaze was this was bad she could not hold back against him she should escape she fought a place he had chosen there were probably traps everywhere or things that could help him but he was the one the one she had been after for so long she could not let him get away no matter what shadows shot from all sides at Kaze all of them could cut him in two an river of imps was flowing from magic seals in front of Liliana all the imps ran towards Kaze to attack him if they came too close to him Liliana touched her heart and a shockwave of magical power shot from her as she begin to summon Angel
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

There were no leaves, the rock creature turned to dust for a reason, the chaos magic that were in the gloves had killed off every threat from the creatures, making the magic and leaves useless. As for the lightning, another mirror appeared, he shot the lightning far out somewhere else. "Two minutes down." His eyes glowed a bit as if he was storing up a powerful magic attack, it covered his body slowly. "I grow tired of a coward's game." The gloves glowed an odd color, Raphael waved his hand in the air, and slammed his hand on the ground, the two elements wouldn't be used by Kaze. It was a simple chaotic magic trick, he didn't give him much to work with. All of the earth creatures would explode into dust, he activated Liliana chaos orbs. The orb would activate her very dormant powers and boost her shadow magic to an indescribable amount, even Kaze himself would fell her magic flowing out as he unlocked the power of the beast's as well. "Hmm....they'll die to quickly with this much magic unlocking. Gotta save these for a few."

Raphael spoke to himself he was talking about his gloves that were glowing, he was to much magic from them; but the help mattered a lot. "Liliana, that boost should be enough for you and your creatures, please don't missed the coward."
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 am

Kaze's body burst into an incredible fire burning all the imps and shadows as they got to close to him. "How do I know? I am the ringmaster of this little circus, I have been watching everything from the start" Kaze chuckled as the fire went out. He looked at Rapheal, still running around keeping his distance instead of coming close and fighting like Liliana was doing, and he called Kaze the coward. "Sho, it would be wise for you to join this fight before your forgotten about" Kaze knew his name was not really show, since he looked different, but he did not know what else to call him. But at the same time Rapheal would not know what to call Kaze. Kaze held out one hand in Rapheal's direction, a seal appeared a mix of the air and earth seal. the ground under Rapheal began to sink rapidly dragging Rapheal in as he created a massive sink hole of sand.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Liliana felt the power from the orb and look back at Raphael "You fool that is too much" Liliana put her hands together "Awake and do my bidding Angel of eternity" a white light shot from her magic seal and covered the whole area it was impossible to see through but the it disappeared slowly in front of Liliana stood what looked like an angel "Kill him now and don't argue Angel"

Angel look at Kaze "Oh it is you do you think that you can fight against a god human" Angel just looked at him without doing anything
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Raphael would rise from the sink hole. "Nice attempt but very poor." The chaos matter from the gloves had spread around the winds and the earth. Kaze himself would find out that they wouldn't react easily to his spells. No it was the chaos breaking chains to his very magic, making the two elements free and not to be bend by will from Kaze nor Raphael. "Your a fool to think I would run." He turned around to Liliana. "I suppose your right, I'll limit the amount. My gloves are feeling it as-well." Raphael was getting serious now, it was time to fight. Raphael eye turned to a faint glow, he clapped his hand. The mirrors appeared and faced around Kaze, it transformed into a prison trapping Kaze in it. Raphael had clenched his fist as the prison became small it was becoming compact and shrinking with KAze in it. "Die fool."
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:33 am

Rapheal would not be able to see it, but with the angle Liliana was at she would see Kaze's grin form; almost as if admitting defeat. Just as the mirrors begain to close Kaze broke into the wind and slipped out around them on all sides using passive speed increase from the lightning element to force his wind state to move fast making the little particles of himself unnoticable...Kaze was not expecting merely planning, how would he get all three of them quickly and easily. If he hid to long he was surely to be called cowardly by the large mouth Rapheal, and after asking for the angel to be released to leave seemed...wrong.

"My my, is it just me or is it getting colder in here." Kaze re sealed his dome blue fire orbs lit little spots here and there. And Kaze was right the room was becoming colder as Kaze begun to lower the temperature of the water in the air. Frost had already begun to form on the ground. Kaze was back in another throne this one of ice. However the one they would see was merely a mirror reflection of him though they would not learn this until after they tried to strike him.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Angel kill him now before he can do more" Liliana did not like Kaze's grin there was something very wrong with it and the way he sat on his throne Liliana would not allow him to do more if he lower the temperature enough she would be in big trouble

Angel look at Kaze "A mere human trying to play god with the weather" the rune at his sword begin to shine "My sword is the thing that will destroy the world" Angel did not walk or ran over to Kaze's mirror reflection but he floated over the ground the frost that had been on the ground disappeared as if it had never been there as soon as Angel's robe like clothes touched it as soon as he was close enough to Kaze's mirror reflection he struck down with his sword it did not matter what was it was his sword would cut it into pieces
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:44 am

Raphael grew tired of this, it was time to show Kaze his real power. The cold was getting to him it was time to nip that in the butt. "Time's up." His eyes glowed yellow and his magic had begun to leak but was different, it filled the whole area, the cold would quickly heat up, it was Raphael's magic heating up the area, his power over light began to heat up the area. He pointed at several spots shoot a ray of light at the locations, it was the shattered mirrors. The light ray shot at Kaze and melted anything in their path, simply being near it would be enough to burn you.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am

**Fools until the end I see**Kaze though to himself with a yawn. Kaze pointed a single finger at Rapheal's attack and a massive lightning bolt fired out and destroyed the attack. Lightning being pure heat and light was the perfect combat for Rapheal. Kaze stomped his foot. "Forest of Eden" Massive trees shot forth from the ground creating a compressing jungle in the dome. This would slow movement for the others with them having to avoid the trees, while Kaze could fuse with them and in a sense pass through them. Aswell as being dark to hinder eyesight. It was known as the forest of eden because the forest would heal itself in seconds to any damage done. The only person who could stop the spell was Kaze, though it would be a small but continuous drain on his magic to keep the spell active. "Ladies and Gentlemen, creatures of all ages, prepare yourself for the grand finale!" Kaze projected his voive. At first the three might not know what he was doing, but soon noises would be heard in the forest creeping and running around. The same creatures that Kaze had summoned original, yet still different. They were made completely of plant, having not fire attribute to them. They had a unique ability though. When you killed one two more grew where they died.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Angel look at the forest and the creatures "Witch he is using creatures get Zhanna out here I don't have the time to take care of them" the rune at his hand begin to shine "And my hand is the thing that will create the new world" he moved his hand and glass appeared around Liliana it would protect her from the creatures and the forest the glass was strong enough to withstand a lot Angel began to move towards Kaze he just ignore the creatures he knew they could not do anything to him they were far too weak

Liliana started to gather magical power she need some time before she could summon Zhanna and they Kaze's creatures would no longer be a problem "Angel watch out you still don't know what he is capable of"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Raphael had ran past the creatures he was running towards the larger tree, he clutched his hands and a wave of light had surrounded Raphael and Liliana. The light was pure binding light of magic, God slayer magic or the purest the creatures would die instantly and have no way of returning back even with Kaze magic. Raphael had jumped back and and weaved his hands, light magic had leaked out and his hand movements moved quick what was once visible became difficult to see.

Seal of light had appeared on the the tree and under the tree, a seal appeared on Kaze forehead. Raphael clapped his hands and chains of light had shot from his hands, they stabbed Kaze in his shoulder and tied him to the tree, the binding chains were quiet different from Raphael previous magic it infact locked his magic, this was being supported from the gloves, with his magic suppressed and Kaze tied down. Raphael clenched his fists and slammed them together, the seals activated and exploded. "Salvation Rune: Formation 20" This was a strong seal that was strong enough to blast a large country, by simply condensing it to only blast the tree, and Kaze. Their surely would be no way for Kaze to even survive against that attack, no amount of element force would help him against the destructive power behind the attack let alone the force.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm

**She is summoning another creature, interesting. And what of Sho...Poor fool, he thinks he has gotten me.** Kaze chuckled, he was hidden safe within the forest.

The creatures Rapheal had slain returned in double the numbers as they would do. For two reasons. One Rapheal had no idea of them being able to come back in double the numbers there for he would not think to use such a spell to cause them to not come back. Two these creatures were attached to the forest and the forest to Kaze. The only way to destroyt eh creatures for good would be to destroy the forest for good and the only ways to destroy the forest for good were to kill Kaze or have him stop the spell.

The "Kaze" that Rapheal had "Killed" was nothing more than another creature disguised as him. This one was made up of vines. As soon as he struck it, the creature latched onto him disabling his spell as it would suck the magical and life force out of his body. "Did you really think our master would be so easy to kill?" The voices came from abround him. Surrounded by the creatures he thought he had killed. Only with double the numbers obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping off a Bounty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: