Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Stronger Tahlia Vote_lcapStronger Tahlia Voting_barStronger Tahlia Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe SLEEP ORDER

Stronger Tahlia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:19 am

Tahlia had never been in the valley before besides to fight as she walk through the valley she saw many old heroes who had given their life to fight for others Tahila stood there holding her scythe thinking how she could be as strong as them or how she could even match up to their strength she didn't see a way yet "I'm not going to give up"

Last edited by Grim on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 am

The clicking echo of high heels of some one walking only problem was, it appeared no one was actually there."I always wondered what this place was about." Cassidalia was walking around here using her magic to get unseen"I walk by here with no one treading a single foot most of the time."The clicking stopped it was a rather sudden stop to that."I will just ask you then, what exactly is this place used for?" Cassidalia felt it was better to ask then assume at this time.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Tahlia turning around saw someone no she heard something as Tahlia mind was wondering throughout this vest valley of legends "Its a valley for the fallen wizards almost like a graveyard and yet you can feel a type of energy in the air"

Last edited by Grim on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:56 pm

"Delightful information."It was an interesting thing to learn for roaming around randomly in this place."At least you are the only person who said something and not just run away screaming about hearing ghosts."It was one of the things she heard form walking around here."I assume people go here to learn, or is it a place people go to for inspiration?"Her mind wondered Cassidalia would asked a few more question she wondered since she had some one to talk too for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm

"I suppose people come here to be inspiration what better place to go then here? And to learn there is no other place after all can't you feel it?" Tahlia asked the woman who was with her she should be able to feel the souls of those powerful wizards who wonder this land still and she should be able to feel why other people would come here if for any reason at all
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 pm

It seemed like it got quiet like she left for a moment the silence was odd putting for a moment."Now that I actually have taken the time to try and sense it." It was another pause in her speech."I understand now."Cassidalia did not really get it for she was not looking to sense it right away was more looking to keep herself from sight because she did not think it was safe for herself yet but she was paranoid."I have just arrived in Oak Town, I think these sense of power drew me here to explore it did not understand until now."
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 pm

"Well then" Tahlia stood among the legends feeling the magic of everyone who had died, everyone who was stored here, everyone who could well feel it "Explore this place to the fullest you'll find something worth finding here and if running its a great place to hide" Tahlia told her after all she came here many times when she was running

Last edited by Grim on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:37 pm

"Places to hide?"She liked hearing mention of it was useful to her for the time being."Are they any other places to hide around here aside from here?"Cassidalia asked that question too keep the conversation going for now maybe there was more places for her to go and hide while most likely feeling safe still."Or just places with more interesting places around here?"
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:59 am

"The old castle is a great place to hide there are many underground tunnels and things like that or in the forest nobody really finds anybody in Oak forest" Tahlia simply said to the lady she didn't know why they we're talking about places to hide but it didn't really matter never want to get in over her head in the small things like this "If your looking for interesting you'll find it in the forest all kind of things in that place"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 am

Thinking it over Cassidalia then said."I am avoiding the Old Castle..."It was mentioned right away she was not going there she had been there already."But the woods I will most likely look around there since I have not yet."It was a good mention for her anyway Cassidalia might end up hiding there really soon as cover."Thank you for the information, It has been very useful to me."But Cassidalia would not leave yet because she was enjoying talking at this point."So I would also like to know what are the people in Oak Town like?"She asked to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:13 am

"Most of the people in Oak Town are very friendly and they mind their business its pretty hard for anybody to get information on anybody here but everybody is friendly they'll let you get away with things" Tahlia spoke out she could see how they had to keep the conversation going so she thought she would speak out her name "I'm Tahlia by the way" She hope now she could get the name of whoever she was talking to at least they could get to know each other better now
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 am

It was sounding like a place she could stay here, no one talks about things and the mentioned of you could get away with stuff she could live here, But the question rose to her was could she trust and make a friend out of Tahlia at this point, it was a risk one that could go either way. But it could be a worth the risk.

"I guess, there is no point in me hiding so much huh?"Letting out a sigh with it and she just started fading into sight in front her hoping nothing bad would happen."I guess since names are exchanged I need to give my return."The question is would she lie about or not? did she have to lie or not she had no reason to at this point no reason to be alarmed."It is nice to meet you Tahlia, I am Cassidalia." first this she did this it went bad but it could go better this time.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Tahlia was thinking if she had ever heard of the name Cassidlia before it didn't seem like it though "Well its nice to meet you Cassidlia" Tahlia simply said she hope that by saying all of this and doing  that she was able to help Cassidlia with any questions or thoughts that she might have about Oak Town
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 am

Cassidalia then put out a tiny smile it almost seemed unnoticeable until you try to looked for it. She had not heard some one say that to her in a while. For that moment the smile then left but the talking would continue."Now that is out of the way."She had of something to try and keep this going she was the type of have topics or know what to talk about."What do you do for a living?"She thought that as a basic piece of conversation. Tahlia was the second person to have met and not try arrest her on the spot but she knew that could change at any moment if word got out about her depend if she cared.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Tahlia smiled when Cassidalia had asked her that question because Tahlia was more then proud enough to answer her "I'm an SS class wizard for Crimson Liger the guild famous in this town" She said with a smile "That's part of the reason I'm here to kinda of learn more and grow you can never grow enough as a wizard you know?" Tahlia well asked Cassidalia more then telling her because she figure that she would be able to understand
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 pm

"Well growing in terms of magic, I have never thought about or considered before."She would admit it truthfully she was busy with a few things."But none the less improving magic is always a good things to have as a goal."She would have to think about doing that also but on her on time something she might keep quiet about."I assume if your guild is famous in town they are a lively group of people then huh?"She would assume only because she avoided joining them."But I guess with an SS Class sometimes being famous might have to do with that also." Cassidalia chuckled a little bit with what she said hopefully it would be taken with a complement from Tahlia.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:11 am

Tahlia at first thought about what she said with her hand on her chin Tahlia smiled at Cassidalia complement "I suppose being an SS class does have something to do with that but yes my guild is a very lively bunch very wild much like Fairy Tail I guess you could call us" That was without a doubt the best way for her to describe her guild even though it didn't seem like a good idea it just meant they we're a fun group of people
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:55 am

"That is a good thing."She thought anyway."Being with a lively group of people keeps the boredom away."There was most likely other things to do to make sure some one was entertained in Oak Town."When at home anyway, I do not know what you would do for fun in your free time." Cassidalia would have to figure this out as well, if she did truly stick around here. Cassidalia then took a moment and run her right hand through her hair and with both her hands along her hair fixing it a tiny bit it was minorly bugging her with something that was most likely unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Her free time? Tahlia had never really thought about what she did on her free time or what she would do now with a puzzled look on her face Tahlia sat down rather bugged brain thinking about it in her free time Tahlia basically sat around drinking or sleeping she rarely went out she needed to go out a bit more and get other people to see her "I do nothing in my free time you just made me realize that I need a hobby of some kind to pass my time"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Cassidalia just leaned against the stone behind her. "Well you just need to ask yourself, what do normally do when you are not working? Do you go clothing shopping or something else."Cassidalia considered clothing shopping a basic thing people like to do. She could be wrong about it She just met Tahlia. "Then maybe find something that works along side that."Cassidalia did have an example."I have a sister that loves fashion, mind you I have not talked to her in a really long time I hear she now runs a chain of high end clothing stores and a hair salon these days." Maybe it would get her thoughts rolling around what she could do Cassidalia wondered if now Tahlia could think of something."There are a few things you could do you just need to figure out what lines up with what you have already been doing."
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:07 am

The word sister is really got to Tahlia she had a sister a younger sister who she had seen in years probably four years now it seem like it was longer it was really hard not seeing her sister the look on Tahlia face grew grim with no news she was getting worried even though Nove was tough it was hard for her to handle being "Shopping isn't my thing it has to be something besides I like which seem like it isn't much but drinking and fighting"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:09 am

Crossing her arms while she stayed leaning against whatever it as Cassidalia seemed to note the unhappy expression Taliha's face She wondered if she should ask about it or leave it be for now."A drinker? I am not much of a drinker, Nor do I like fighting at all."It might no be her fancy but she would not judge her for it she seemed happy or the most part."But I am more of the person water then beer and such I will drink wine every once and a while."

Standing from her lean Casssidalia then went and sat down a few feet away from Taliha and asked."I can not help but notice you a bit, sad looking right now, do you wish to speak of the subject?" If she said not it would be fine. stretching out one o her leg he took off one of her high heeled boots giving her feet with black coloured finger nail polish on her toes a break from wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:54 pm

"When you spoke about your sister it made me think of my little sister and how long it has been since I seen her thats why I look a little sad hopefully she comes home soon" The words of Tahlia she spoke to Cassidalia then she sat down on the soft ground of the forest looking at her somewhat of a new friend though they we're talking a lot and it made this very pleasant
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Taking off her other high heel boot and starting stretching out both feet she neatly placed her boot together, upright and right next to each other. subject got her thinking about her sister a bit she never talked to her mostly because she knew she was fine and just working, as far as she knew.

But Cassidalia then tried her best to put a friendly smile, smiling was not much her thing really but she tried."I just have to say the same mind you I have not met your sister all so I would not know if I would get along with her."In due time maybe but who knows with how Cassidalia was what would happen."My word to you would be, do not stress about it too much."She knew it was lame to say it but had to be done. "If you are really that worried about it just drop by and visit me I will gladly try and keep you company if you need it."It was an offer but she could try and help anyway it could keep them both happy.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:46 am

Tahlia had thought it visit her? She had no idea where her sister was and going off leaving the guild that wasn't something she could do and Cassidalia was right there was no reason to stress over it so she shouldn't stress over it in fact believe in her and that she is able to handle herself "No I won't go chasing after my sister but thank you for the help anyway Cassidalia" Tahlia had a small smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stronger Tahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronger Tahlia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next