Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Vote_lcapWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Voting_barWaiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting eucliffe SLEEP

Go down 
+5
Haze
KingHyuuga
Sinner
Dragon-spirit
Liliana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Liliana had waited just over one hour for the ship she should sail with and the ship was just over one hour late Liliana sighed she had her red shirt with a white skirt and white boots on she look at all the people which also waited the sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky Liliana smiled as long as it was such a good weather she did not mind waiting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:07 am

Ally shook head and started to laugh she wasn't laughing because it was funny she was laughing at Liliana and how she had just fall out laughing that was too funny "You crazy"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 am

Liliana look at Ally with a big smile "You are one to talk you are more crazy then me" she sat back and laughed a little more "I can not thank you enough for taking me out yesterday and let me sleep here but I'll find a way" she winked to Ally with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 am

"You should stay with Taiyou next time have some with him get some sexy panties" Ally winked at Liliana knowing she would blush at that comment she just made
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 am

Liliana face turned completely red "Don't say it like that!" her face only got more and more red Liliana tried to hide behind a pillow "You are evil when you are teasing"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:38 am

Ally couldn't help but giggle they both knew that it was true and she couldn't hide it no matter how hard she wanted it "Don't lie you was looking at him you wanna stay with him and get laid" she teased a bit more
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 am

Liliana shook her head like crazy and keep the pillow in front of her face "No no I did not look at him like that... I mean I did but I was thinking about ...." Liliana was a terrible liar and it did not help that Ally was teasing her
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:53 am

Ally giggled she just couldn't handle her mind and how it worked Liliana may have been older then her but she couldn't keep her when it came to the mind "So you do wanna rock his world go Liliana"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 am

Liliana threw the pillow at Ally "You are evil... of course I do.... I MEAN I DON'T...... I mean" She lay down with her ​​face into a pillow "Ally you are killing" her face completely red
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 am

"I heard enough you coming to the games you gotta cheer for your man when he fights" Ally said as she stood there and wanted to hug Liliana she had never seen a girl blush like that well besides herself
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:11 am

Liliana sighed a little "I only said it to make him happy so no I am not coming" She sounded a little sad "Have you forgotten I am wanted by the council if I so much as go near the games I will have an army after me"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

"And did you forget I'm a guild master I can make it to where you can come an nobody can see you or we can dress you up and make you look like my sister which ever one you wanna do" Ally warmly smiled to her holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 am

Liliana smiled and look at their hands Ally would do that for her "Ally I can't let you do it if I get caught you and your guild will be in big trouble and I can't let you do that for me"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am

"I'm already in trouble I'm friends with Fallen King guild master and plus they hate my guild so it doesn't get much worse don't be scared you don't wanna see Taiyou fight?" she teased her a bit and started to talk more "You don't wanna see him no shirt all sweaty fighting with magic"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:29 am

Liliana shook her head "You are like the annoying sister I never had" she look at Ally and smiled "So I need to become a redhead that is gonna be fun" She did not know what she would do ​​without Ally sometimes a friend like her was worth more than anything else
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am

"Yup we gonna make you a redhead maybe give you a bit bigger breast and you got like the red eyes down so then if anybody ask your name you can say your name is Alice" Ally was picturing it from what she knew their parents were suppose to have a thing for the letter A she didn't know
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:43 am

"I will not let you do anything to my breast I don't what you could think of you pervert" Liliana put her arms up in front of her chest she blushed slightly but smiled
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Ally laugh she had to throw that last joke in there just because it was so funny "Ok ok nothing will happy to your special breast Liliana"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Liliana look at Ally and laughed a little "Okay but if something happens I will come after you I know you are a pervert no matter what"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:36 pm

"I am not a pervert" she sad blushing bright red her face was the same color as her hair right now she put her hands on her face and hid
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Liliana smiled had she found a weakness in Ally "Oh but you are a pervert" Liliana got up and walk over behind Ally and whispered in her ear "And you know you are my little Ally" now she would tease Ally
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 am

Ally threw her hands in the air she had like smoke coming out of her head she was so embarrassed she couldn't believe it she never talked about but her mind was still working "Well you wanna have sex with Taiyou you was thinking about it all night"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Liliana blushed but not as much as before she had Ally where she wanted and she would not let her go so easily "Maybe but while I was only thinking about it you and Nate had hot sex and I'm sure you did not get enough your a big pervert Ally" she could not help but smile
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:29 pm

"But it felt good I loved it Liliana" she was still red in the face but she came close to Liliana and whisper in her ear softly "Would you like to hear about how I moaned"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Liliana fell back over down on the floor her head looked like it exploded her face was as red as it could be "I....I....I...I" she could not say a word she had been absolutely sure she had Ally she was so embarrassed and was sure she would faint from being so embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Ally laughed and poked Liliana face laughing it was so cute well her face anyway "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)   Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next