Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Late Departure. - Page 2 Voting_barA Late Departure. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A Late Departure. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Late Departure. - Page 2 Voting_barA Late Departure. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Maia Rhodes
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

A Late Departure.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Late Departure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Walking around the station and for the most part fitting into the crowd at the Station Cassidalia took her time walking and slowly looking at each person around her for if some one did something she deemed suspicious to her.

Her train was delayed as with most of them there was not notice or explanation on why they were, But until the trains showed up Cassidalia would just walked around the platforms to past the time.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 am

"I am a man of my word and one that will avoid bloodshed if possible. So what happened?" Kenta asked staring at her as she had materialized.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:49 am

Cassidalia then seem to stare one of them do I really want to tell, It was something with her a own personal code."You do know I can lie to you about anything if I view it as doing so." She cleared that up letting him know she could lie to him it was normal nature at that point."But...I will just let you know, what happened there was not of my doing, if you asking what happened at the harbor." It seemed small and vague but Cassidalia seemed comfortable with saying that much."Unless you are asking about what happened somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 am

"I will be able to tell if you're lying, I have a good sense of betrayal." He said looking at her coldly. "I am asking exactly what happened at the harbor, who is responsible if not you, and then you are free to go. Only then." Kenta said with a little anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Cassidalia then nodded at him for the angry tone."I am telling the truth when I said I had nothing to do with it, I only looked around at the lake of blood after because I found it entertaining."Cassidalia then slowly started cracking all of fingers she still wanted to keep her code while just giving something small to go off of."But just letting you know I am not powerful enough to take our a harbor of people as quickly as that person can."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:00 am

"This person...." Kenta said tightening his grip so as to not loose control. She had confirmed what the rumors were saying about a bloody harbor. "Enough with the games, whats the name of 'this person'?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 am

"She was quiet the person I will give her that"She give the smallest of hints."But you have to remember since you have already told me you are sending authorities after, my personal code of do not's is going to stop me from telling you."It was like the codes of thieves or the code of criminals something she herself followed it was like keeping her own mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Departure.   A Late Departure. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Late Departure.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Magnolia Station-
Jump to: