Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapAbsent minded (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barAbsent minded (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

Absent minded (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bull

Bull

Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Tida Wanders past the shuffle of the town she wears her hood over her horns to prevent being noticeable, she passed by the local stores and other shops, she peers at random people as she wanders by, Tida wasnt looking for anything specific, mostly work, she touches her hand to her hip at her side is a small bar of metal on her belt like a  utility tool she smiles remembering some of the ways she had made her living guarding people. Jail breaking, even some local Contest It had been while since she had really participated in a large tournament  her thoughts soon wandered to her sister. How she did miss her always despite Eva being 5 years older then Tida.  She wandered through and in her absent minded thinking she walked straight into someone, she fell back and her hood flopped down she looked up to see~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Job/hobbies : Fortress of Solitude

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"I should like to study your sister sometime" Shadou said with smile before his face turned to a red embarassed one, full of horror. "No er, I, uhhh, I mean, check on, give a physical exam. Ugh." He said his social awkwardness now coming to a head. He took a deep breath. "I should like to help her advance and control her powers. It is only smart considering the potential they could yield and the potential enemies it may bring her." He said clapping his hands when he finished. "There, that sounded much better" He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Tida Nodded “ I don’t know how much she would like that but  in time we will see.” Tida  Stretched her arms out and  Moved her bag from one shoulder to the other to prevent her shoulder from going numb. She wondered if the area they were heading into would be full of monsters. Or if he had anyone else working for him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 am

"Soooooo" He said racking his brain to not bore her. "Any other questions?" He said catching the smell of the leftovers in her bag when she adjusted it. Sometimes a Dragon Slayers nose was a curse. "I'm happy to answer any and all to the best of my ability." Shadou exclaimed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 am

Tida looked up to take note of the time, depending on the Light in the sky.  She was happy to start a new chapter in her life one with less travel she hoped. “hmm * she thought for a few moments* “ Am I the only other in your Home? Or do you have other apprentices?” *she asked curiously *Tida moved her cloak around a bit readjusting it because the moving of her bag trapped the fabric under the strap. It would likely be soon she needed to stop again to  have a meal or just to rest from their trip so far.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:56 am

Shadou let out a laugh. "You are the only person I have met that has been around me for more than 20 minutes at a time. No way I could have an apprentice." He said with a smile from his laugh still on his face. "I'm not good with people. At all. Side effect of growing up as an experiment unfortunately." He chuckled so that she knew he was alright talking about the subject she brought up earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 am

Tida Nodded “ So then How long have you been out here by yourself?” * Tida paced slowed quite a bit as she started to go into her  bag  still aimlessly walking  tripping over roots but regaining her footing. She taking the apple she had in her bag and  placing the  block of metal beside it. It was quick but she made a blade and pushed the apple in half. The metal block reformed and she slipped it back into her pouch. She offered out the other half to Shadou, they needed to make up for more ground before they camped for the night again unless they were right about there. * Tida;s pace started to pick up again and soon returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

"4 years now. Only going into town when needed." He said grabbing the apple and gave her a smiling nod to indicate his thanks. "It's alright isolation doesn't bother me. Like I said I'm not good with people, and I'm alone with my studies." He said with a mouth full of apple. Smiled at a memory "I remember the first time I met someone outside of Tartarus, I was all dirty having just escaped, and they told me I had bad manners for talking with my mouth full." He said wiping his mouth "Here I am doing it again."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 am

*Tida Admired Shadou he was making an effort to better himself. Her was Smart and Polite and even hi manors where much better than the bandits Tida had to stand guard with. * tida’s ears started to grow cold so she drew up her hood and scratched her cheek she smiled and looked at her feet, she was a bit embarrassed but she felt almost Drawn to Shadou. Maybe it was fate or even the sense of wonder that he inspired * Tida looked down at her apple. She started to pick the seeds out and Toss them onto the soil with the intention that one day they might grow" after we get there i can show you the more ful exstent of my powers so you know what my limits are."
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 am

Shadou nodded "That seems wise but remember what I said about the Eterano in the atmosphere." He warned. "Using your magic without a little adjustment period might tax the body. The best way I can describe it is what happens to your muscles when they are under weight. It'll be dull for awhile before you feel normal so don't push yourself trying to show me your limits." He continued. "Do you know any martial arts?" He asked wondering what skills she had learned outside of her magic in the mercenary field.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:28 am

I have never Formally Studied and Martial Arts, I’ve only even Learned how to strengthen my body to be able to hold me weapons, and if that’s the case about the Weight I will just Train without my Armour that should be able to balance it out. I carry a little more than 60 pounds or armour. Not including me Weapons.* Tida said now taking a bite from her apple. The Crunch was refreshing. She chewed it slowly Taking time to Swallow the Water from the Apple *
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:56 am

"No no its no heavier than any other place, armor or no armor, its just a task on any magic used. I merely used weight as an analogy." He explained. "What kind of weapons have you trained in?" Shadou asked trying to get a read on what kind of combtant his roommate was.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 am

I have 3 set ups I work with. The Dual Buster Blades. The Great Sword and the Sword and Shield. Each has its own Benefits but my default is Dual Blades. i can use a Great deal more but I prefer those” Do you use a weapon at all? Or do you let your Magic Science do the trick?* Tida said with a smirk she wasn’t trying to make him upst just Tease him a little. As she didn’t know much about his ability’s
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 am

"Been using my hands as long as I can remember, changing to a weapon at this point would be awkward." He answered oblivious to her joke as he was unfamiliar with conversation. "Sounds like a very versatile fighting style. What is your defense against elemental mages however?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 am

• * tida Smiled* Some have been put to shame other have made a fool of me. It Really depends on the situation I suppose. Its hard to have a Win all Setup with the Many Versatile magi. * Tida rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand. She wasn’t the best fighter or Mage she knew but she knew she held her ground well. She Also Knew that she was A close quarters fighter and most Mages where ranged in that sense if she got close she was at an Advantage. And Tida’s Gear allowed her to do just that.
• By this time the night sky would start to Press against the fleeing Sun, and the Tree’s around grew faded in the sense that the light no longer outlined them. In the distance there was a rock formation that would easily provide a good place to sleep.
• Rose stopped a moment she had caught sight of a small bush with Raspberry’s. She held her small metal block out it morphed into a metal Container with a lid. She took the rip ones leaving the rest to be there, she only had about a handful but regardless it was a good thing to always find food.
“ I found berries and the next Camp site, Do you think we can make the rest the trip in the next Day?” *she smiled both Excited and Happy that the day of travel had finaly come to a rest. She was enduring the trip as much as she had originally thought. Maybe it was because of her excitement that she walked a little fast and burned a little to much energy. Regardless she wandered her way into the area laying her Bag down against the stone.
• The formation of the stone was what seemed to be the remains of a Stone house at one point, but over the ages it must have rotted away and now what was left seemed to be a fallen over fireplace and some support beams. Tida rubbed her shoulders they were sore and Cramped but at least she could rest now.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 am

'She is confident in her abilities but not overconfident, knows she has a lot to learn. Smart, with unique magic. She'll be a good fit as an apprentice.' Shadou thought to himself with his inner monologue. Shadou looked to the sky as night crept in, watching his beloved stars pop up one by one. He quickly found Orion's belt, and traced it to a nearby star he used to signify how close he was to home. He guesstimated about half a days walk would get them in range. It was times like this he remembered why he usually flew most of the way. "Yes, next day for sure." he said glancing at the berries she picked. "You are going to want to get used to those, quite a few planted around my home. My usual snack". He said following her to the stone home. He got a sad smile on his face, as he remembered the family that use to live here, they were killed by Acnologia, he had a connection with the beast and flashbacks of victims were one of the burdens of that connection. He started to setup his telescope again, and got out his notebook and flipped to a page he had started last time he was using this spot to star gaze. He watched as Tida moved her shoulders out of the corner of his eye. "How you holding up?" he asked without looking away from the night sky. "Don't need you falling apart before we get any work done."
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 am

I’m holding out fine. Just stretching the muscle out. * She Smiled and Pushed her Head to the side stretching her neck then Quickly Jerking it to the Side make it Crack it was reviving the tension in her body that was nice. “Help yourself to the berries *she said placing the tin down on a Rock near his Gear. * Tida looked around this wasn’t a place for her hammock this time she Took her Cloak off. and layer it down in an Area where two Rocks met to form a corner. She looked the Shadou and then to her bed she didn’t know how he would feel if she was to remove some of her clothing. Making the decision that if they were to live in the same house then they would need to be comfortable around each other. She Started to with her Armour removing the small Gear like the Bracers and Leggings. *she soon was in almost Civilian Clothes, she reached into her bag and pulled out a folded Robe it was a Natural Green she slipped it over top of her Cloths and Undressed underneath. She Then Packed up her Dirty Cloths and Started on the Fire.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 am

Shadou was oblivious to what she was doing at first. He was wrapped up in a tracking a cluster he had just found, when he heard her ruffeling, he turned around just as she was slipping clothes out from underneath the robe. "Wha!" He said red faced, as he immediately turned around back to his telescope scribbling just to appear busy. "Sorry, even I know its disrespectful to watch women change. I just heard you rustling stuff thought you were going to add something to the berries." He said grabbing the berries she set out for him and stuffing his mouth with them nervously "This are fine though, please go to sleep!" He urged his eye buried in the microscope. "I'll get you up at dawn so you can see the sunrise, then we'll be on our way." He said whistling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 am

Tida Dismissed it with a wave of her hand “ don’t Be troubled with it if I was worried I would have warned you or moved away. “ * she slowly Gathered the  sticks and  left over coal from the worn out fireplace and  placed them together onto of a Slab of rock she lite the fire using the same flint method as before taking her  canteen of water and altering the shape to resemble an Pot. She then placed it on top of a stone Placed directly in the middle of her fire.  From there she would go towards her bed placing her bag  at the top of her area to create a pillow and taking other lengths of clothing and placing it over top of herself she was tired enough for sleep but her mind wandered. She was both excited about her new line of work and  worried about the major life change. She turned to look at Shadou before closing her eyes from there it was dark."Goodnight Shadou
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 am

"Good Night" He replied in kind, not daring to look away from the telescope for another 20 mins. He could hear her breathing switch into a slow rhythm that indicated a subconcious level had taken over and she was indeed asleep. He turned around to confirm this, looking her over before putting his telescope in his bag and placing it near his new comrades things. He stepped outside, just as a midnight breeze swept through the area, blowing his hair a bit. He closed his eyes and embraced it, picking out smells the wind accompanied with it, more specifically the location of the beasts around here. He did not a beast to be the first thing Tida experienced about the area, so he was going to clear them out and away from his property a bit so she did not see them until he thought she could be used to the abundant eterano to fully utilize her magic against them. A magic seal appeared infront of him, "Pegasus" he whispered softly as the seal glowed white and descended upon him. His back sprouted giant etheral looking wings, the same popped out from each of his ankles. He ascended into the air, higher and higher until he was sure he was at a safe distance so that Tida would not be awoken by the burst of light that accompanied the flapping of his wings as he took off in a blur of said light. At this speed he was within eye sight of his home in seconds and descended upon the land, instantly upon landing using all five of his senses to find the locations of nearby beasts and their dens. The wings disappeared and he took a deep breath, thousands of flakes of snow lifting up around him, and then he exhaled. The snowflakes began to transform varying in shape and letting out a cry as he used living magic to send them forth and take care of the beasts. As they descended upon them he went into his home. He started throwing things out of what would be Tida's room, which was currently being used for storage like seemingly every part of the house. He found some extra items that people would have in their bedroom among the junk and made a bed before strolling up to the weather apparatus. He looked across the land nearby his home seeing the last of the beast get devoured. Even beasts who would kill him and Tida, he did not like to see injured, he didn't like death, that was the cruel irony of being Acnologia's son. He shook off the emotions and switched the lachrima to a fire one, the temperature instantly rising and melting away his snowflake creations. He looked west where he had come from, seeing the son beginning to rise. He ran from his home using his pegasus spell to sprout the wings oncemore and travel to where he had left Tida, dropping in softly and quickly sprawling himself out on the floor as if he had fallen asleep which he instantly did, being more tired than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:55 am

Tida’s Eyes opened with the First Bit of light that pierced through the Practically no existent roof. Her arms stretched out and she yawned sitting up she looked about the room this time to see Shadou’s gear already packed, this must be because of how close we are she thought to herself, Tida smiled and rubbed her face with her left hand holding herself up with her right as she Shook the Blurriness from her eyes. It seemed warmer this morning then it was previously she took note and then slowly got up to her feet. She started picking up her clothing she had used for her blanket and then finaly picked up her Cloak she Half folded it around her Arm and then placed her other folded clothing into her bag. She was truly excited to see shadou’s home she was very curious to see what experiments he was under going. Tida tring not to be noisy started to place her armour back on her Bracers , Leggings and her belt. She had more armour but it was all easiest to Make it on the spot.
• Tida looked back to Shadou sleeping. Stopping what she was doing to look at him, she watched for longer then she would ever care to admit, she was so nervous before she rarly made an effort to look at his face she had been worried she was staring. Turning away quickly she left camp to look around while Shadou slept she figred he was up late looking at the stars, Tida wandered around the camp searching for fod to scavenge, she spent about half an hour just looking before giving up. She returned to the camp now wearing her Cloak she silently went into her bag to pull out the food. She had some bread and some apples, she peered over to look at the berries, which were gone, she smiled and noded at least he had a good snack she lightly picked up the container and formed a bar with it again. She hten took the Pot she had made to boil the water in before and turned it into her canteen, this time however the water didn’t spill.
Its was only moments after she had packed up all her gear she formed to plates and a knife she didt have much to work with so she cut the roll of bread into thick slieces and then Cut up the remaining Apples to display them onto of the bread. She then took the remaining core of the apple and walked outside of camp to Throw the Cores far off , it would be a nice treat for a small animal
Now that the meal was ready she placed the plate next to shadou and then took her seat, where he bead was previously her back against the cold wall, she slowly started eat, she had told him not to Expect it, but in all honest she would likely do that every day.

Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Shadou got that sixth sense feeling of someone watching him when he heard Tida begin to dress. Careful not to make the same mistake twice he just kept his eyes closed and tried to drift back into sleep as she scavenged the surrouding ground. He heard her come back in and begin to prepare food, awakening when he heard her place a plate near him. "If you're not careful I could use to this food in the morning thing." He said rolling his hood down as he sat up and dug in. "Why do you wear so much armor?" He asked perplexed at why a mage would wear something like that, only Erza was the mage to his knowledge that wore such a thing. "What purpose does it serve besides the obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:03 am

Tida Smiled it is simple for me To alter into anything I need its encase I need it more or less” *she said with a Smile she was Quite Cheerful this morning and let the Breakfast comment Slide. She was very excited to see her new home. Tida Adjusted her Bracer and then Stood up looking at the rest of her meal she handed it off to Shadou” Seconds?” she asked but more so shoved it into his hand. Her stomach was full of butterfly’s she was both worried and Excited. She smiled again and then picked p her bag she double checked making sure she had everything aside from the plates of course.
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 am

Shadou let out a smirk as he saw how giddy she was before finishing off her plate. "I do hope I don't disappoint you with our new home, I would hate to see you go from excited to worrying about what you agreed too hehe." He said getting up and scooping his bag onto his shoulder. "Let's get going, that way we can sleep in our own beds tonight." He said realizing he let it slip he had made a bed for her already but he thought she would most likely not notice the weird phrasing. Just incase he took off outside in a fast paced shuffle. He kept his hood down as the fire lachrima was doing its job and the weather was warm. He also had a bit of pep in his step today, a feeling of excitement at the prospect of showing off his home. Something he had never actually done before, with anyone. He thought it funny he was actually traveling with someone when a week ago he would use thought projection magic to go to Wizard Saint and Council meetings.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Tida Simply smiled in response. She wasn’t too worried it wold be a new place but she would have her own room and bed, it had been a while since she had slept in a bed, in fact it was uncommon for tida to even stay in a bed the whole night seeing as how use to the ground which was both Soft but Firm in regards to a bed being too soft often hurt her back and she would move to the floor in the middle of the night. Even at home with her sister she often didn’t sleep In the bed they had, but it was a old Bed Stuffed with Straw and other Soft fabrics and plants. * In the amidst of though she had taken a second glance as to if she had everything she needed collecting the plates on the way by she Softly Whispered into the plates then taking form of a necklace and a Bracelet she simply Slide on. They were nothing special just a chain like necklace and a Simple Band for her bracelet that sat just in front of here her bracers started. She moved in the direction there had been traveling yesterday and walked with strong Strides.” Seeing as we are to live together there is one thing that I must know. Do you believe in fate? Or do you think that you make your future? * an Argument she had made with he sister countless times
Back to top Go down
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 am

Shadou looked quizically at Tida, it was a weird question to hear asked. He looked down giving it a little thought. "Well I don't really know." He answered truthfully. "When I was with Tartarus, I was told it was my destiny to inherit their power. When I questioned them otherwise, I was told it was fate for me to destroy the world and reshape it in their image." He admitted sharing a bit of his past. "So when I finally got out from under their thumb, I decided I would shape my own destiny, but by the very definition of being able to shape it yourself is it then not fate?" He said thinking aloud. "I've never thought of such a philosophical subject....what do you believe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent minded (Open)   Absent minded (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent minded (Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next