Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Vote_lcapLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) Voting_barLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Vote_lcapLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) Voting_barLearning Magic(Open to anyone.) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER SLEEP eucliffe

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

::Marcus was in Oak town, he sat down at a bar in Oak Town and started to read some books. He was reading a book that spoke on different kinds of magic. As he was reading the book, one magic caught his eye. "Hm...Writings of darkness and Writings of Light. Other words known as Rune magic and Rune breaking magic." Marcus kept reading onwards and scratched his head. He placed a bookmark and picked up a book filled with runes. He decided what other way of learning these two magic's would be to actually read a book that held runes within.::
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 pm

After reading books after books with rune and understanding the language, Marcus could of finally say that he understood runes and if the time came to fighting someone who wielded rune magic he would of been able to dispel them, but what he wanted to know now was how to write runes. He pulled out a pen and began to write runes.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Liliana had walked around Oak town to see the town as she came close to where Marcus sat she could sense him Liliana stopped she could still remember him from the first time she met him but he worked those murderers how could he the rage was flowing through her but then she remembered how he had looked at the harbor perhaps he did not knew what had happened all her rage disappeared and she walk over where he sat "Marcus" she was a little worried what he would do she had almost attacked him the last time but she had to talk to him now
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Marcus who was deep into writing rune did something he never really did, he let his guard down. When Liliana sat down and called his name Marcus jumped back falling over his chair. "AHH Liliana, I didn't know you was in Oak Town." His face showed mixed emotions, confusing, blank, and scared.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Liliana looked serious at him he had let down his guard so easily "Marcus Seisui how many times have I told you not to let your guard down you could have been killed" she shouted almost at him in a brief moment she was like before she left the guild she quickly took her hands up in front of her mouth "Sorry I am not your master any longer I should not have yelled at you and you don't need to be scared I just want to talk if you want to talk and I understand if you don't" she sounded a little sad but looked normally at him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 pm

"No your right Liliana, I've went against your teachings and let my guard down. I've made a rookie mistake and shouldn't did that. Um...sure lets, talk. Are you alright Liliana?" Marcus had got up and picked up the seat as he placed it back and sat back in it. He wanted to hear what his old master had to say, everything was confusing back at the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Liliana sighed "To be honest no and I will probably never be" she look at her necklace and was holding a tear back "Before I start I want to hear what they have told you about me after I did not come back to the guild" she sounded serious but at the same time very sad
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 pm

"Well a lot of the guild members seemed very confused, the guild master said that you decided to leave the guild. A lot of the guild members didn't know what to expect especially the young members, soon we never asked any questions. A lot of the old guild members also left, leaving new members to join and truly I don't like them. They seem to know a lot more than they show, me and a few people are still there." Marcus said as he closed his book and dropped his pen. "I actually wanted to find out what was going on, so many old members leaving. New shady members, I feel as if the Shadow Wolves I've known while growing up is dead."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Liliana shook her head "So they did not tell all of you only the old and those they thought they could trust how stupid could I have been of course you don't know" it sounded more like she talked to herself than to Marcus she look at him "Do you remember my daughter Leia?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yea, of course I do. She's the one who called me Blind Fury." Marcus said with a slight chuckle. Everything wasn't making sense now that he was laying everything out on the table. Did the Guild Master truly had a dark story, and was that the reason guild members were leaving? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:34 pm

"Leia had the same ability as me she could steal life force from others by touching them" It was difficult for Liliana to talk about it "While I was out on a mission for the council to retrieve a book from a old member of the council I was attacked I just had to get a book with the names of the first council it should have been an easy mission so I had Leia with me because it was her birthday and she wanted to see the council when I went back to them she wanted to see who I was working for" Liliana stopped and did everything she could not to cry "It was some of the council that attacked me I was confused so they got me with an lock spell so that I could not do anything and then they killed her....." Liliana stopped she could no longer hold back the tears she was holding her hands in front of her eyes and could not say more
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Marcus who was taking a sip of some water dropped the glass when he heard Liliana sentence about the council attacking her, his fist boiled up and stood up. "Those bastards, how could they do that. They treat us like their dogs to get rid of ends and then come finish the job. I'll make sure to kill each and every last one of them for hurting you master Liliana and for doing everything they did to us. I figured something was wrong when members were disappearing, I guess when they got close to figuring out the truth the council dealt with them. That would explain the new shady members we got." Marcus directed his attention to Liliana he went in his pocket and gave her a pack of tissues. "I'm sorry to hear that master Liliana. Rest easy, I'll destroy the magic council for what they've done. Even if it means being branded as a traitor, I'll restore the guild name and break their ties with the council. I'll avenge Leia." His fist still boiled up.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Liliana look at him and took the tissues "Marcus listen to what I say you will not attack the council you will not break the guild and the council ties and you will not become a traitor" she said it in a way only a mother could "I'll take care of the council you just take care of yourself"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"But the council needs to pay for what they've done, I can't let you take them down a lone. I refuse to let the guild work for them any longer if that's how they treat us like mere weapons." Marcus cooled down a bit when he heard her speak to him. "What are you going to do master Liliana."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm

"First I'll hit you the next time you call me master" Liliana smiled to him "Then I am going to gather enough life force to summon something strong enough to destroy them no more no less" She look at him and smile with her everything will be okay again smile
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Marcus smiled a bit. "Ok master Lilian, but what about the guild? Surly after your attack on the guild, the guild would be in need of a new guild master." Marcus said as he fooled around with the broke glass, he moved them back and forth with a tab of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Liliana hit him soft on the head "The guild is the least of the problems there will be needed a new council and then I will need to disappear no one get away with killing the council not to mention all those who stand between me and the council Shadow Wolves guild master will probably be a member of the council as it has always been" she put a hand on her head "And I will not attack the guild if I can avoid it"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

"Then again I can help you out, after all I mess with brain signals to the eyes and make them think it was someone else, after all. With the council gone, you could come back to the guild and take the title as guild master. After all they can't blame you, if they have no proof that you killed them." MArcus pointed out as he rubbed his head where she hit him on.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Liliana smiled at him "You make it sound so easy but ok let us say that you did so it looked like it was not me who killed the council then what how should I become a member of the council it is not as easy as you make it sound"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"Everyone needs a hero, you could join the guild. We'll be in a spot to have a new guild master. Since theirs a few of us left we could vote for you. If anyone disagree they can take it up with me. Since a guild master usually join the ranks of the council, you could join the council and change it for the better or you could not chose to join them. I've read our guild books, and the second guild master didn't join the council in fact he spoke against them a lot, but strangely he wasn't attacked from the council." Marcus stated he shrugged his shoulders. "That should work." Marcus was just pointing out ideas he thought that should of worked well.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:39 pm

"Hmm you have really thought about it and it is some good ideas and perhaps I could change it for the better from inside" Liliana look at him with a smile "You are truly an adult not at all like I remember you it is wonderful to see you have done well"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Marcus smiled a bit. "Well, I had to learn how things work. After all you taught me that in the first place." Marcus had then pulled out a paper and gave it to Liliana. "I'm not sure if you know about it but I study the council in fact for some time, and I notice the tower is all seeing but the blind spot of it is from behind on ground level. For some reason that blind spot was never fixed and erased from thought."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Liliana look at the paper and smiled "I'm impressed that you found out about it but yea I know about it although it is a blind spot the magic around it makes it incredibly difficult to get through but it is their only weakness" She smiled sweet at him "Thanks for saying it even though I knew"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Marcus smiled as well. "But did you know that the magic that surround the building is mainly focused on the blind spot, even though the tower is all seeing and have magic surrounding it to ensure it see all, the magic around it however isn't balanced. I've been learning some writings of darkness and light. I can use these two together to cut an opening in the weakest layer of magic and even open a blind spot." Marcus said as he leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Liliana look surprised "I would not have believed you could do that to think there is a big mistake as that in the tower" Liliana smiled it was perhaps not as difficult as she first have thought "If you can cut an opening then I would easily could get in and then the council would have to fight without all their protection"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)   Learning Magic(Open to anyone.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic(Open to anyone.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next