Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Looking over the fishing town Vote_lcapLooking over the fishing town Voting_barLooking over the fishing town Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Looking over the fishing town Vote_lcapLooking over the fishing town Voting_barLooking over the fishing town Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe SLEEP ORDER

Looking over the fishing town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milly

Milly

Looking over the fishing town Empty
PostSubject: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Milly sat on a bench at the edge of the park so she could see down to the harbor. The view was just beautiful and the sun was shining clear down on the fishing town but the Council member's eyes did not look away from a sheet of paper she had in her hands after some time she finally looked away from the paper only to rub her eyes a bit and smoke a bit on her pipe "Burn" The paper caught fire immediately and turned to ash which flew out over the town whatever Milly had read on the paper disturbed her greatly and it was obvious to see on her face. Milly sighed quiet and blew some smoke out lost in her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:20 pm

"I'm not he only one who smokes huh?" Ally said she walked up to Milly her long coat on and her ciggarette in her mouth she blew out smoke wanting to talk with Milly she just stood there
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Milly's thoughts was interrupted by Ally's voice Milly shook her head a bit to gather her thoughts before she looked up at Ally "Old habits never dies" Milly moved a bit a so Ally also could sit on the bench "What brings you out here Ally?"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Ally sat down beside Milly knowing that she was out here to get away and to think Ally was on her way back to the Council since she was now going to be officially joining "I'm heading back to Era"
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Milly lit a match to get her pipe going again "I was just reading about you joining the Council among other things" Milly took a deep breath and blew out some smoke after she lit her pipe "I had never expected you to join the Council I had the feeling you were somewhat opposed to the Council"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:40 pm

"I don't like the way the Council does things doesn't mean we don't work together" Ally said looking out into the sea she could understand where Milly was coming from but then again oh well she thought
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:02 pm

"True and we have to work together if we as the Council don't stand strong how can we hope to make the world better" Although Milly did not say it was she glad that Ally was no the Council her experience as a guild master would help them a lot not to mention that Milly knew Ally was far from stupid "So in the end who did you choose as your successors to look after your guild?"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 am

Holding her cigarette Ally smiled a little bit as it touched her finger and hit the water "Juliet House was my successor a promising wizard" Ally simply said as she stared out thinking how her guild had probably changed now probably becoming a less wild guild and forming into a more powerful force of nature and strong wizards
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 am

Milly had to think a little before she remembered who Juliet was "I hope she is as good a  guild master as you were she will need it" Milly held a piece of paper over to Ally on the paper was detailed reports from around the world about dark guilds and guilds who were  opposed to the Council "All of them has been far more active in the last few weeks then they have ever been and with you joining the Council Crimson Liger might be a target so they can get to you but worst of all..." Milly sighed slightly blowing some smoke out "Soumei and his guild has returned and that can only mean trouble"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 am

Ally looked over the reports it was interesting that they had this much data on all of the guilds it seem things we're taking a turn for the worst as of late "The Ligers will be fine but Fallen King huh? Something we need to check up on right away" Ally had a smile small on her face that was something she didn't mind checking on herself after all she knew Soumei powers first hand he was a great wizard to have around, to battle with and even have a chat with it she couldn't wait to see how he was going to handle all of this
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Milly shook her head slightly "It is almost impossible to find Soumei and he is never in the same place more than a day" Milly put her pipe away and looked over at Ally "If we could we would had check up on Fallen King by now but right now is Soumei a step ahead of us and we have no way to catch up with him"
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Ally had to think of some kind of way to track down Soumei and the rest of them there was no way but maybe they could do something better "We need a magic transporter"
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Milly smiled slightly "If you mean like a teleporter we have that" Milly showed Ally a ring with a blue crystal in the center of the ring on the crystal was the mark of the council "Code name Project Nexus is something we have worked on for years it is not perfect yet but it can teleport the wearers of the rings and one more to almost every city in the world and only eleven rings exist one for each council member I expect Matthew has your ring for when you get to Era"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

"Ah is that so Ms. Milly?" Marcus smiled, in his hands was the basic reports but Milly would be glad this time to see what they held. "Some rats showed their face in my neck of the woods, the damage done will be a hassle but I suppose you could benefit from it." Marcus hand her the reports. "Hello Council member Ally. In those reports are three wizards from Fallen Kings, Rainer, Kyon, and Haro. There magic and abilities are listed as follow. Starting from weakest in terms if magic to strongest."
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Ally looked oh it was Marcus that was umm well nice? She suppose anyway it was about time for her to go "I'll see you in Era lets talk more there" Ally threw out smoke giving Marcus a nod and her walking away
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

"When you get to Era find Matthew I guess he probably has a lot to tell you Ally" Milly took the reports looking through them "You had more difficulty with them than I would have expected and with Lita there they should be dead by now" Milly put the reports down all information about any from Fallen Kings was a good but she furious that they had attacked the Shadow Wolves it was the same as attacking the Council itself in Milly's eyes but not even Marcus would be able to sense her fury as she hid it so well "Don't misunderstand me I am more then happy that neither you or anyone else was injured and that you pushed their attack back but you allow two of them to just disappear why in the world did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Marcus was still relatively still new to being guild master for the most part but he agreed with Milly. "Why yes they should be either dead or at least apprehended, I wasn't expecting Haro's magic. But I experienced enough of it to prepare us something against it. It use the rawness of magic and aid him. Sadly my abilities were beginning to take a wear on my body." Marcus fist clenched, he had to do some investigation to ensure the next time he can bring them down Fallen King. "May I ask to review the books back at the council's library. I believe some information is bury deep in the books that we can use against Fallen King. Would Matthew be there?"
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:08 am

Milly took a piece of paper and a pen and had on her and wrote a short message authorizing Marcus to use and take everything in the council's library Milly signed the paper and hand it to Marcus "You are our most trusted agent as the guild master for the Wolves I see no reason why you can't use the library if you think it can help and Matthew will probably be there or in his office you know the Chairman he don't leave council building if he can avoid it" Milly took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes "And Marcus if you suspect anyone have any connection to Fallen King take them in and interrogate them no matter who they are or what rank they have this is a direct order from me" It was about time they took the fight to Soumei and the best way to hurt him was to go after those who supported him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

Marcus nodded his head, he took the signed note from Milly. "Ah yes, you can count on that. I'll start on my research as quick as I can to ensure for the next battle." Marcus walked forward but stopped. "Aside from Fallen King, is there any other assignments that need to be carried out? Or is this one just the main focus of the council."
Back to top Go down
Milly

Milly

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:52 pm

"No the Fallen King and Soumei is top priority anything else can wait for now" Milly got up and touched the blue crystal in the center of the ring and Magic Seal appeared under Milly "And if you had any doubts I don't care what you do as long as you get them but I want Soumei alive a quick death is too good for him that is the will of the council Marcus" The Magic Seal under Milly disappeared and so did Milly teleporting away using the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the fishing town   Looking over the fishing town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking over the fishing town
Page 1 of 1