Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The old storyteller Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The old storyteller Vote_lcapThe old storyteller Voting_barThe old storyteller Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The old storyteller Vote_lcapThe old storyteller Voting_barThe old storyteller Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Game 1 start
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe

The old storyteller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

The old storyteller Empty
PostSubject: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:53 pm

It was a beautiful sunny day and the gardens was filled with people but under a big old tree was there completely quiet except for the voice of an old man. Almost everyone who just heard a little sat down to hear more as the stories the old man was telling was so incredible that they had to be a lie but they way the old man was telling the stories was it like you could see it all happen in front of you "Well then I think I have taken enough of everyone's time for today" A small laughter escaped from the old man as he sat down and the bunch of people that had gathered in front of him started to leave. Zero smiled a bit himself as he thought of what all those people would say if they knew he was the Zero in all his stories and all his stories were true
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Jericho let out a small clap he had stood in the group of people who were listening mostly because it all was interesting and when Jericho gets interested in hearing something he tends to stay around and listen."All your stories are remarkable."Jericho spoke when most people had left just to stay around."Both in speech and being able to sparks everyone minds to feel the store as well."With a faint limp in his walk to stand close by to the old man."I always ask myself, why do I want to hear more most of the time." He sounded delighted and curious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm

"The secret to a good story is that there is always some truth in it and my stories have all the truth they need in them" Zero stroked his long white beard with a glint in his eye and a small smile on his lips "And I am glad you like my stories now why don't you sit down and tell me the story of how you got that limp and maybe an old man can help you" Zero made a hand gesture for the young man to sit down few things escaped Zero's eye and that limp was not something he could overlook
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Nodding to himself"I guess it is not just the old man telling stories today."But he figured why not."I guess since we both have the time I guess we have can a conversation about it."Jericho managed to walk over and finally sat down, It was a work story."Boring side note I will walk normally soon."But side notes noted Jericho would explain."Since I work for keeping and locking up prisoners for the council I was taking a prisoner in."It had not been that long since it happen a few days a best.

"I look away and she stabs me right in the lower leg, rips the blade back and pushes me right off the panel I was transporting her on jumps off and runs off." It was a short explanation but it worked all the details where out there."Considering how she is, it is lucky she did not kill me."It meant in his thoughts there is hope for her to be a normal person eventually if she could get help.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm

"So you the council's warden that is impressive for one as young as you" Zero looked down at the young man's leg "And I would not call it a boring side note that you will walk normally soon that is only good and I don't have to get my herb back down at the inn" Zero laughed a little to himself before he looked at the young man again "This woman you are after sounds like a hand full and problems so why are you after her alone?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 am

"Well you see."I guess the more explaining would work."She was captured by some one else and seemed to injured to fight so I did not think that she would do something."It as his mistake he knew it was and was more then willing to tell anyone he screwed up at that time."So it was a mistake to assume she would not do anything, when I turned my back she went right for it." He then just nodded to himself in his disappointment in himself."But I do not blame them for taking the opening, but it is annoying at same time, mostly because I believe she can reform and fit into society normally."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Zero ran his hand down over his beard as he looked at young man from what Zero could see he had a pure heart maybe a bit too pure for a warden "Tell why do you believe she can reform?" Zero thought a little before he talked again "A woman who is wanted by the council can't be a small criminal and she attacked you the moment you looked away in my old ears does not that sound like she can or want to be reformed"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:39 pm

He did not blame him for the question most people did not understand at all."It is simple to explain how."It was a break down of his study of this case it made him piece it all together."She did not kill me, since most of the time when I have been around her case she had ended up killing the person." Jericho pointed out."It might be me thinking too simply, but some how she chose not to kill me dispite being a person who was arresting her and has done so before, she had the largest open chance yet she just went for my leg and not my neck."He know he could just be over thinking it but Jericho was the type to try and find the good in everyone."Aside from that she had a look of regret in her face for some reason, So she seems to be regretting something whatever it is I would not know and would have to assume what it is." It is how he thought about it be in the end Jericho could always be wrong he accepted that also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old storyteller   The old storyteller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old storyteller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Crocus :: Crocus Gardens-
Jump to: