Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Nagato Yuki
Maia Rhodes
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe

Share | 

Crossing off the town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali

PostSubject: Crossing off the town   Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kali was sitting on a bench in the middle of the town looking down on a map of the town she had put down right next to her there were red crosses on nearly half of the buildings in town and Kali crossed several more buildings off her map while she mumbled one time or another but one thing was sure this young girl far from happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Taiyou smiled she had such a great heart and she was so amazing this girl young and all was much different from Taiyou then he thought maybe this is what it was like to be young something he missed out on so why would he take that away from her? "A lost magic it is we'll go to the Guild get you some food, show you your room, spend a few days teaching you a few things and let you meet some people then" Taiyou looked up at Kali as they came up to the train station "We're going to teach you a lost magic or two you're my student"
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Kali leaning down and kissed Taiyou on the forehead with a big smile "I promise I will work hard and do as you say" Kali rocked her head from side to side while she said "I will be the best student in the world for I have the best teacher in the world" A meteor could hit Kali right now and she would still be happy it was the best day of her life
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Taiyou smiled when he got his kissed on his head this was wild he brought two tickets for both of them and put Kali down for a moment "Are you hungry? Do you want any popcorn? A hotdog?"
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Kali straightened her kimono as it looked a bit weird after she had been on Taiyou's shoulder "Hotdog!" Kali had just said it before she shook her head "No we can't you can't eat on the train or can you now I can't remember whether you can or can not?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Taiyou laughed this was way to cute "You can eat on the train don't worry" Taiyou walked her over to the hotdog stand he got her a hotdog and he got one too he was hungry Taiyou handing Kali her hotdog smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Kali took the hotdog holding it with both her hands and blowing on it so it was not too hot for her to eat Kali took a bite and smiled to Taiyou and say something with her mouth full of hotdog but it sounded like thanks that hotdog was big enough to hold a good while as Kali was blowing a lot before she took another bite
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Taiyou smiled as she ate the hotdog then the train came he held her hand walked onto the train with her showing the man the ticket he took Kali to her seat which was right next to Taiyou he smiled at her and bit his hotdog
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Kali was eating her hotdog a bit faster as it had cold somewhat when she was halfway through the hotdog put Kali it down and looked through her back then she pulled something up that was covered in a piece of cloth it was shaped like a stone and Kali had to use both her hands to hold it "I got this before I left I want you to have it Taiyou" Kali held the stone shaped thing over to Taiyou and smiled as she took the cloth off showed an almost perfect green emerald which was as large as both Kali's hands "I know it is valuable and since I will stay with you I don't want you to pay for everything"
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Taiyou held the stone in his hand he didn't know what it was but this was pretty nice and yet "I'm still gonna pay for everything Kali I'm your teacher" Taiyou put the stone in his pocket "But I'll buy something nice for you"
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Kali picked up her hotdog and eating while she hummed "I will get a present" Kali looked at Taiyou from top to bottom very intense "Taiyou where is your guild tattoo? I can't see it anywhere don't you have one when your Guild Master?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 pm

"Its on my back" Taiyou said unless she wanted him to take his shirt off Kail wasn't going to se Taiyou tattoo that didn't seem like it was going to happen
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 am

"Did it hurt when you got your tattoo? I don't like needles and I read in a book that when you get a tattoo you will be stuck by needles" Kali was almost finished with her hotdog by now
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 am

Taiyou had to think about it for a moment did it hurt? Was he in pain? "You can use a Magic Stamp which is painless or you can get somebody to tattoo it on your body both work fine but we'll stamp you so you don't cry and your a bit to young to be tattoo if you know what I mean" Taiyou said with a smile and he kept eating his hotdog as the train kept moving a bit faster then before
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm

One could almost see the relief on Kali's face when she knew there was a Magic Stamp Kali looked out of the window and thought a little before she looked back at Taiyou as she finished her hotdog "Taiyou will you tell me about the Sun God?" Kali was really curious about the Sun God who taught Taiyou "What is he...ohm she....it like?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Taiyou thought about it for a moment while he ate the hotdog Taiyou thought about it "The Sun God who name is Apollo he is a very interesting creature very wise and very strong he speaks in a tone that rings in your ears amazingly strong and so bright" Taiyou finish eating his hotdog and looked at Kali with a smile "My god parent is kind and is very wise he took great care of me even in my hardest times he gave me love and warmth a real sweet person" 
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Kali smiled at how great the Sun God sounded "When I am a great wizard I want to show it to the Sun God so he can see how good a teacher you are Taiyou" Kali looked out of the window at the sun and smiled big "And so I can thank him for teaching you and looking after you as you do with me" Kali looked back at Taiyou with a happy smile
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Fri May 02, 2014 12:31 am

Taiyou thought about it yeah she would make an amazing member for their guild and she would become a great wizard looking out at the window and the sun setting soon it was getting late and they we're coming closer to his guild "I'll always be there for you always"
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sat May 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Kali smile could hardly get bigger after Taiyou said he would always be there for Kali "Thanks" Kali looked through her bag and took a flashlight up and put her bag on again as they had to be close to where they were going off
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Taiyou smiled sitting there with her and then it was time to get off the train stopped he took Kali hand and walked off the train now they we're in his home town the town of theater to many people seem to be walking pass in costumes "Welcome to Onibus  Town" Taiyou said with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Kali looked down at her flashlight it was pretty useless there was so much light all over the place and all the people "Taiyou is there a festival right now?" Kali was a bit confused she could hardly see any people who was not in costumes so there had to be a festival
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Taiyou laughed a little "No there a huge theater here most of these people are actors or trying to become actors its like this most of the time at night" Taiyou said walking with Kali holding her hand as they walk through the people he smiled looking at everyone it was nice to be home again "There should be other kids your age at the guild by now" 
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Now that Kali looked a bit more at all the costumes they did look like some of them belonged together in groups so they were probably in the same show "They are all really pretty" Kali had not noticed before but Taiyou was smiling a lot more now Kali smiled a bit he was probably happy to be home "My age really? Will you also teach them magic?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:16 pm

"Well I can't teach everybody magic I'll probably take on another student like you but the rest will have to go to everybody else" Taiyou said looking at Kali "We teach kids like you magic and we do other things you'll see"
Back to top Go down
Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:21 pm

"Other things?" Kali thought for a moment what other things could be and got a picture of Taiyou on a theater stage in a costume singing and she could not help but laugh a little "I look very much forward to the other things" Kali looked up at Taiyou with a smile while she still laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Sun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm

"The Guild is pretty far we're pretty much outside of town" Taiyou said still holding onto the hand of Kail they had a walk it was about a thirty minute walk from the town to their Guild and that was because of the amount of space the Guild it was almost like a town itself just without you know stores and things like that Taiyou notice her laughing and he wonder what was going on "So what's funny?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   

Back to top Go down

Crossing off the town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Crocus :: Crocus Town Center-
Jump to: