Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrossing off the town - Page 3 Voting_barCrossing off the town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Crossing off the town - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrossing off the town - Page 3 Voting_barCrossing off the town - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting ORDER eucliffe

Crossing off the town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Crossing off the town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kali was sitting on a bench in the middle of the town looking down on a map of the town she had put down right next to her there were red crosses on nearly half of the buildings in town and Kali crossed several more buildings off her map while she mumbled one time or another but one thing was sure this young girl far from happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Kali blushed slightly and looked down "I thought of what the other things and the first thing I thought of was you singing in a costume on a stage in the theater" Kali laughed a little again but stopped quickly as she was not sure if Taiyou would be mad at her for that
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Taiyou stared at her for a moment before trying to sing a little bit well it first it sounded nice when it came to a high note he cough madly and smile "My singing sucks" Taiyou laughed with Kali he wasn't much of a singer but he liked music
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Kali smiled again when Taiyou was not mad "You sang better in my head" Kali laughed and looked out of town she could see some weak light a bit far away "Taiyou is that light the Guild?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Taiyou looked at the light "Yup that's Guild must be Nate looking at the list of kids who came to join this year" Taiyou said smiling he wonder who made it this year maybe by the time he got there he would have some news good news "I bet I sing better in your head then out loud"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:57 pm

"Yes much better but there was also music maybe you just need some music" Kali looked at the light and she could some kind of tower or maybe it was a mountain it was a bit hard to see that far away Kali walked a little faster she really wanted to see the Guild "Is Nate one from the Guild?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

"Nate is my partner in the guild" Taiyou walked a little faster with her he didn't want Kali to get out of his sight he didn't want to lose her in the town
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Kali's face became completely red blushing a lot "But but Nate is a boy name and Taiyou you are a boy too and you are his partner" For Kali partner meant like boyfriend Kali imagination was working at full speed as she looked at Taiyou blushing more and more
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Taiyou stopped and looked at Kali confused for a moment "Yea we go into battle together he was a team mate before I became Guild Master but now he just runs the SS class wizards of guild"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Kali stopped and blinked "So your his partner and not his partner" Kali hid her face in her hands as it was completely red but now because she was embarrassed "I thought you were his partner like his boyfriend" Kali could not look at Taiyou she was too embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:17 pm

"No Kali I'm into girls if you didn't know" Taiyou said as he looked at her shaking his head and smiling he couldn't believe she was thinking that of all things
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Kali looked up from her hands at Taiyou "Sorry my imagination sometimes runs amok sorry Taiyou" Kali felt pretty dumb right now but at least was Taiyou smiling so it could be all bad
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:35 pm

"How do you even what that is? Your to young for that" Taiyou said a little bit confuse then most he didn't know much about kids but this girl she seem to know a lot a bit to much if you asked him
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Kali pulled a magazine up from her bag and showed it to Taiyou Witches and Wizards a mostly girl magazine "I buy it every week and it says everything from the latest fashion to how to find your perfect partner and the hottest wizards around the world you are in the top 10 this week Taiyou" Kali smiled big that was her favorite magazine reading in
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Taiyou took the magazine looking at it he couldn't believe what this was wild he never looked at stuff like this "So what do you think? I'm one of the hottest wizards?" Taiyou asked Kali
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Kali nodded and smiled "Yes you are a clearly one of the hottest wizards but I think you should be higher then only number 10" Kali was smiling as she walked backward so they not stood still
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Taiyou rubbed Kali head she was too sweet he picked her up "Thank you" He ran to the guild they should be there soon now
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Kali smiled but when Taiyou ran held Kali best she could around him they moved faster then Kali had ever moved she felt as if they were as fast as the train maybe even faster
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing off the town   Crossing off the town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing off the town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3