Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A good breeze on a good day Vote_lcapA good breeze on a good day Voting_barA good breeze on a good day Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A good breeze on a good day Vote_lcapA good breeze on a good day Voting_barA good breeze on a good day Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

A good breeze on a good day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

A good breeze on a good day Empty
PostSubject: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

A day out in the park did Wendy some good walking out into the park she took a sit where she could relax and take the time off to feel well calm Wendy looked around seeing no one made her relax even more she lead her head against the head rest of the bench she was sitting on
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

A good breeze on a good day Tumblr_n3zjrekHVb1s65c5zo1_500
Laxus Dreyar

It was a rather chilly day in Magnolia and the signs of positivity and promise seemed to be filling the air. The sun was its most beautiful shade of yellow and was shining all over the land of Clover. Those who found themselves annoyed with the intensity of the sun wore sun glasses while others walked around with umbrellas but to one man the weather was perfect. The burly young man with a large brown jacket around his shoulders and Sound Pod magic headphones on his head slowly walked through the streets of Magonlia with no destination in mind, he just wandering. Why was he wandering? Simply because there was nothing better to do. Having just completed an A ranked quest, Laxus had jewels and time to waste but where could he go? He wasn’t in the mood to watch another Natsu related brawl or watch Juvia drool over Gray at Fairy Tail nor did he feel like being pestered by the Thunder God Tribe.  Letting out an exaggerated sigh he just continued to walk hoping that something or someone caught his eyes.

After about fifteen minutes of walking into random shops looking at new jackets and headphones he found himself at the park. Laxus had fond memories of this park as this was where he spent most of his time with his Grandfather, when he wasn’t busy, as a child. Now he hardly came to this side of town, so maybe it was fate that lead him back?  Shrugging off that silly idea he decided to take a stroll through the park, for old times’ sake.

About half way through the park he noticed a familiar face resting her head on the bench. Tapping his chin with his finger he tried to recall her name, Wanda? Winifred? In all honesty he never did know her name he only knew her as Natsu’s dragon pal or kid, even though she’s all grown up now. Out of curiosity Laxus would walk over to her looking down at her. “Oi kid, if you want to sleep go home, you look like a hobo” Laxus said peering at the young girl.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:41 pm

That voice if nothing else was familiar it woke Wendy up and made her look around for anybody that she didn't know at first that it was Laxus till Wendy saw him then putting two and two together she got Laxus they never talked almost never he only ever even helped her when the Dragons attacked that time at the magic games anyway Wendy answered back "I didn't know I look like a hobo sorry" She spoke in such a soft tone with her head down trying to cover the fact that she was blushing for being related to a hobo even so in her head she couldn't help but wonder why was Laxus talking to her?
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Laxus Dreyar

His golden eyebrow rose when he saw the girl’s reaction. Even though she tried to hide her face he could see that she was blushing, maybe being compared to a hobo was a bit embarrassing for her, then again she was sleeping in the park in mid day so what else did she expect to be called? An odd girl, Laxus thought as he sat down right beside her. Leaning back on the bench he watched the clouds drift by slowly across the clear blue sky. What a perfect day to be outside, yet no one was around, which struck Laxus as odd, but then again things and times change, maybe the park wasn’t as appealing to them as it was to him back then. But at least one other person knew she should be outside on such a glorious day, even though she was sleeping on the park bench.

Shifting his gaze towards the young girl he remembered the look on her face when she realized it was him. It was true that he didn’t hold regular conversations or none at all, with the girl whom was the Sky Dragon Slayer or the Celestial mage, whose name eludes him as well, so right now she must be feeling a tad bit awkward. Hell even he would feel awkward. Deciding to put her out of her misery he attempted to start a conversation. “Nice day today isn’t it? You must enjoy these kind of windy days” That was all he could think of to say, hopefully his conversational skills would improve in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 pm

"It is isn't?" Wendy spoke in a louder voice than normal. It was rare that she got to speak to Laxus like she said before. Still today would be a good chance to well get to know someone beside Natsu,Gajeel,Gray,Lucy and Erza. Though Laxus had never been a big part of her life Wendy knew she needed to know everyone. Pulling her head up she gently pushed her hair back. "I never really though you would like these types of days. I picked you for a stormy type of guy" Wendy stated and she said that only for one reason. Laxus was a Lightning dragon slayer she made a little joke maybe that was a mistake. Though he didn't seem like the joking type of guy she was keeping the conversation up. Waiting for him to answer Wendy had a question for him. "Do you mind if I asked you something? About your Lightning Dragon Slayer magic." Two different generations she had only ever talk to Chelia about this topic. The difference was Chelia was a God Slayer and Laxus a second generation dragon slayer with the amount of magic that can level a city.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Laxus Dreyer

Laxus couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s words. Was that how he was viewed by everyone in the Guild? A guy who enjoyed something as violent and chaotic as stormy weather? Sure is a Lightning Dragon Slayer but he’s just as ordinary as the next fellow. Well in his eyes anyways. “Contrary to popular belief I do enjoy days like these, makes you able to relax and reminisce about what was you know? ” Laxus said softly as he looked towards the sky once more, days like these led him to remember about the days he spent with his father, before his banishment, and the days he spent with the old man. Would they ever be that close again? It was his own fault for damaging their relationship, but maybe someday he’ll fix it.

Huh?” Laxus said snapping out of this little train of thought, apparently she wanted to ask him a question about him being the Lightning Dragon Slayer? Having already been asked a ton of questions by the Thunder God Tribe, he could probably guess what it was she was going to ask. But instead of ruining it he decided to let her ask seeing it was good for the conversation. “No I don’t mind, you can ask me  anything, you’d like” He said still staring at the clear sky.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:00 pm

"Laxus during the magic games. I heard you used secret arts, how does a second generation learn those skills?" Wendy was lucky enough to learn her abilities and build on them. Unlike Natsu and Gajeel who both had their parents teach them, or Sting and Rogue. Knowing full well that Laxus was an amazing wizard with such strong power she knew it was easy for him. What she wanted to know was that could it be learned so easy. "I mean after I learned my first two arts I taught myself. The skills come natural but is it the same for you? Or is there something special about second generations?....one more question about your magic. Dragon Force you rarely use that ability now. From what I heard before it was only luck that Natsu and Gajeel even won that battle against you. Is your Dragon Force that strong?"
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Laxus Dreyer

It seems he was wrong after all, he expected her to ask him the story of how he got his powers, but she asked something totally different and interesting. “It’s like you said. Whether you’re a Dragon Slayer, God Slayer or your regular run of the mill wizard, skills come naturally. It’s just up to you to work hard and unlock that hidden potential within you.” He may not have had a dragon to help teach him but he had someone to help guide him along the right path. But he always had wondered what it was like to be raised by a dragon. He found it hard to believe dragons would take children and raise them as their own, especially after meeting Acnologia, but then here they were.

My Dragon Slayer Magic in general is something that the old man forbidden me to do in the first place, it was suppose be kept a secret. So you know I pissed off the old man when I used Dragon Force.” He said chuckling. It was good to know that people thought it was luck that they beat him but he truly believed he was bested on that day. He wasn’t going to admit it though.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Wendy listen to what Laxus had to say. So its just something he worked on it wasn't something that was learned. With that being said Wendy was now thinking about Dragon Slayers, the arts, the way they are taught and how Dragons come into their life. Was it worth it? Yea she thought so anyway she was beginning to like talking to Laxus. "So what did the old man do to you? After he found out? Remember I didn't come into the guild after that whole thing." Wendy wanted some details she wanted some dirt, she wanted to hear some kind of story about this. "And why keep it a secret? Being a Dragon Slayer is something to be proud of at least I think so. What do you think Laxus?" When she asked this question she felt like it was more into Laxus personal life maybe he wouldn't answer....OH WELL WENDY WAS GONNA GO FOR IT AT LEAST THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Laxus Dreyer

He could’ve simply fabricated the story, but hiding something like that seemed petty, she would find out from someone else if he told her a lie anyways besides she seemed so curious. “Well on that day not only did I disobey the old man, I tried to take over Fairy Tail, attempted to destroy Magonlia and kill everyone in the city, and because of that I was excommunicated from Fairy Tail. Until Gildarts struck a deal with old man to let me back in.” Laxus said casually. She should already know the whole ordeal of Gildarts being the fifth master of Fairy Tail but left because he didn’t want to be master and reappointed the old man as Master once more.

I personally don’t know why the old man wanted it to be a secret. Maybe it had something to do with the way the Lacrima was obtained or something to do with my father.” Laxus answered honestly. He always argued over this with the old man but eventually he decided to just respect his wishes. “Well I believe it’s different for us. You guys have a special connection to your powers, you were taught it by the one you call a parent. My powers were just something I gained because it was the only thing that could save my life at the time.  Don’t get me wrong I’m glad that I have these powers but like I said its different for us.” Laxus said calmly.  

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:19 am

The difference she thought. Her parent, her mom...how she missed her mother so much. It was so different without seeing her maybe she would take her time to see her mom. Anyway Wendy wonder what change Laxus. "I never thought you would try to kill everyone in the city, try to take over Fairy Tail or anything else. Laxus I always thought you was just this hard guy with a soft heart. What change you? What happen that made you not try to come and kill everyone again?" Wendy asked Laxus another question. To her it seem like all she did was ask Laxus questions on top of questions and he just answered them. Much different from when she would talk to Natsu,Gajeel,Lucy or Erza maybe it was because she never talked to Laxus.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Laxus Dreyar

Laxus  shifted uncomfortably when she asked that question. It was bad enough that his reputation had fallen from badass of Fairy Tail to a hard guy with a soft heart but now she wanted to know the reason why he changed. Things were so much simpler those days. “In the past I used to believe that weak members had no place in the Guild and when I became Guild master I would’ve removed them all and after my loss I realized that even though they had a weakness, the bond that they shared with each other was something that made them the number one guild in Fiore, and it was impossible to destroy that inseparable bond. So in the end I my change of heart came down to me seeing the error of my ways.” Laxus said avoiding her gaze as he felt embarrassed saying all of that, after all he had a reputation to uphold. Hopefully she would keep this conversation between them.  “So anything else you want to know while we are here?

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Wendy smile at Laxus kind with a big heart is what he was. "You're just like a teddy bear Laxus." She said then begin to giggle a little. Looking up at him Wendy could see the look on Laxus face it was something she couldn't pass up this moment. "No not really why do you have any questions for me? After all you know nothing about me." She was mainly keeping this conversation going between them and it seem like a good way for the conversation to continue. Wendy waited on Laxus answer to see what he would say or what he would ask her. While waiting she had cross both her legs, sitting Indian style. Now waiting for Laxus she felt something, a slight breeze passing them by. It had lifted Wendy up a little and cause it to blow in her face. Smiling she took her hair and placed it behind her ear still with such an innocent smile on her face. Today, days like these she couldn't get enough of them from the breeze, the sunshine, the birds it was just beautiful to her.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Laxus Dreyer

Well what reputation he had left at Fairy Tail was destroyed now, apparently he was a teddy bear. Letting out a silent sigh he shook his head. Well it was better to be known as a teddy bear than the asshole that destroyed the guild; he thought trying to convince himself to no avail and hearing her giggling just made him feel worse. Hearing her question made him ponder. Even though he had made it his duty to learn everything about everyone in the Guild he did have some questions for her one in particular. “How was it being raised by a dragon? I just can’t imagine someone being raised by a dragon.” Laxus admitted looking at the girl. Wouldn’t they just eat them? They were always told that dragons were creatures to be feared and hearing about them raising humans just doesn’t make any sense to him.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Wendy had to think about it for a moment. Dragons didn't seem to be the best when it came to human ears. The legend of them killing,eating and bringing mayhem to people did that. Even so thinking about Wendy could already have an idea. "Personality wise think of it as a normal parent. Maybe you'll get lucky and have a very good mother or father who takes care of you or bad luck and you get a drunk for a parent or an abusive parent. Dragons aren't really different there. The same ideas that people may as well have or personality in that sense is the same. The strength and the training is the major difference. Destroying cities and pushing you to the limits that you match a dragon is the bigger picture." Now with what Wendy had just sad she wondered if she explained it right. If anything she could explain it better this way than saying its nice and very fun. "I can't speak for everyone experience with being taught by a Dragon like Gajeel had a very evil father from what I have heard." Just thinking about the stories makes Wendy shake in fear of Gajeel father. Fear of a dragon is something that she suppose was very real and weird to her. A dragon slayer shouldn't have the fear that Wendy has when it comes to other dragon. Thinking about it though only the slayers with such monster magic wouldn't be scared. Having that thought it kinda of made Wendy feel a bit normal more than most slayers.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Laxus Dreyer

Well he would have to take her word to for it since no one knew why dragons had adopted kids and taught them magic. Maybe they could count themselves lucky to be a part of that miracle and hearing her talk about Gajeel’s dragon made him think about if there was ever a lightning dragon? And would he be able to meet him/her one day? Scoffing he remembered that would be impossible as the dragon’s disappeared from the earth awhile aback, they were probably extinct. Looking back at Wendy he wondered what would be her reaction to hearing that her mother was no more? Shaking his head he would clear it all of all negativity, Grandine and the others were out there somewhere, he had to believe that for their sake.

Well you’ll meet up with her one day. Until then keep on believing shrimp.” Laxus said patting her on head. A loud rumbling sound would come from his stomach signaling that he was hungry, which made sense seeing that he hadn’t eaten anything all day. “Tsk, I need some food. ” He muttered as his eyes scanned the park. Nothing was around but a hotdog cart and some ice cream, he wasn’t in the mood for finger food.

Back to top Go down
Sky Girl

Sky Girl

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Wendy laugh at the sound of Laxus stomach even he got hungry she guessed. Not being one for eating to much after all that was Natsu's job she looked around. "Come on I'll get some lunch." The young lady said to the massive strong Laxus and got up. Standing up straight and tall she was about the same height as Laxus but still she was a woman. Wendy began to walk away from the park and made a small hand gesture for Laxus to follow. The streets we're full of people but nobody was going where she was. Walking down the street for what seem like three minutes. The sun beating down a bit more, the wind picking up causing a nice and yet comfortable breeze. Wendy started down some stairs and took a left. Within six to ten steps there was a very small restaurant. The tables we're set outside with umbrellas in the middle of them, with only a number of fifteen or so tables, the inside being a dim lit bar to set the mood, the only thing on the inside seem to be bathrooms, the bar and the kitchen. Turning her head back to Laxus she waited to see if he had followed, before turning her attention to the restaurant's sign. It read "Strong and Sweet" A very odd name but she liked their food.
Back to top Go down
Laxus

Laxus

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:05 am

Laxus Dreyer

Hearing her laugh at the sounds of his stomach rumblings made him feel uneasy once more. Though embarrassed he didn’t mind her laughing at his expense, it showed that she had gotten over apprehensiveness she felt around him and was now comfortable around him, which was good since he tried his best to be as friendly and open as possible, maybe being friends with people other than the thunder god tribe wasn’t so difficult as he thought after all. His stomach would rumble once more when he was caught in his line of thought and just as he was about to go raid the hot dog stand a few meters away from them, he heard her declaration. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when he heard those words and he quickly rose to his feet and followed behind her when she made her small gesture.

The streets where the same as when he was heading to the park, swarming with people, but luckily for them no one was heading their direction. In all honesty he had no idea where she was headed even though he thought he had know the town like the back of his hand but after a few minutes and a couple flight of stairs they seemed to have reached their destination. One of the first thing he noticed in the restaurant was the dim lighting, which made him feel that this place was somewhere couples would go to or a lonely men came to try and fail to pick up chicks, but he was hungry so none of that really mattered. Walking over to a table he would pull out a chair for her. “Allow me.” He said calmly before sitting down in the chair on the other side. Picking up a menu that was laying on the table his blue eyes scanned the contents, but he couldn’t decide what to get. “What’s good here?” He asked Wendy without looking up from the menu.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good breeze on a good day   A good breeze on a good day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good breeze on a good day
Page 1 of 1