Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

Share | 

Almost Home

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nova

PostSubject: Almost Home   Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Astro was just clearing the base of the mountain, wiping sweat from his brow with a closed mouth smile on his face. 'Almost Home' he thought to himself, with his guilds home less than a few hours away now. From his left his heard something moving through the few trees scattered here. He could smell the sweat too, he peered over the land. "Whose there?" He asked, not in a scared tone but more so an excited one, hoping maybe it was a guild member come to greet him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Mon May 05, 2014 4:43 am

Owain gathered magical particles, he swiped his sword in the direction of the two stars. As he did a red energy slammed into the two stars, denoting them before they reached towards him. As the space between the two was covered in a smoke cloud. "Sorry my friend, but I plan to win this battle." Owain sword began to vibrate, it would remind Astro of a saw. Owain stabbed his blade into the ground, causing an quake. Owain quickly pulled out Horn-Edge as it transformed into a new form, clouds wrapped around his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 am

"That's not the way to do it." Astro said levitating from the ground as it shook, pieces of the rocks and debris hit the hundreds of many stars detonating them all, resulting in a chain explosion that would be seen in the town. "He flew up higher out of the smoke cloud to get a better view of what Owain's next move was."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 13, 2014 2:29 am

Owain jumped out from the cloud of smoke, part of his cloud was covered in dust from the explosion. "That was close." The clouds that wrapped around Owain's arm had sparked, Owain sunk into a rooted stance, as the smoke cleared from the battlefield Owain sunk down lower, as he did, with in a flash appeared in the air in front of Astro. With a simple quick movement of his arms, he was able to send a shockwave of several slashes at Astro from point blank view, the sword slashes had wind around them and shredded anything that came near the two.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Mon May 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Astro curled up into a ball with his fists clenched before throwing his body wide open "Gama Burst!" Owain and his slashes were blown away as gama rays cooked the battlefield. Astro dissapeared behind Owain knee'd him in the back and elbowed him in the back of the head, before using his other hand to summon a ball of light that engulfed Owain firing him across the battlefield. "I've figured it out."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 am

Owain was pushed back from the force of the first attack, Owain was recovering from the first attack, as Astro appeared kneeing him and elbowing him, as he took the two attacks his sword took form, becoming a whole new shape altogether. Owain dashed back distancing the two, Astro fire attack would be swallowed by Owain's Horn-Edge. The atmosphere of the area started to chill over as the humidity wasn't a problem at the moment. "I think I get it as well." Owain said, he slammed Horn-Edge into the ground, as fire eruption briefly blocking Astro's view of Owain. The fire quickly subsided and Owain was gone. He appeared in front of Astro delivering a powerful headbutt, and swiftly knocking Astro in the gut with the but of his sword hilt. Owain quickly kicked Astro in the shin, he dashed back to give them room. During the movement, he waved his blade quickly creating replicas, the replicas shoot at Astro.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 20, 2014 4:23 am

Astro stood up and spit blood out of his mouth from the headbutt, waving his hand as stars intercepted the blade replicas. "What is it you get?" Astro said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 20, 2014 4:56 am

Owain had a delayed cough, but it was evident that he bleeding, wiping his mouth he had a smirk on his face. "I get what it means to push one self pass their limits. Aye, Astro I've done well in picking you to be my rival." Owain asked Astro, posing the question back to him. "So what did you figure out?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Thu May 22, 2014 6:49 pm

"That I too have picked a good rival, and how I could win this fight but also how you could win this fight." Astro explained with a smile. "What do you say? One last attack to decide a winner or call our first fight a draw?"He asked his rival.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Thu May 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Owain nodded his head, as he heard Astro's request Owain had a wide grin on his face. "My sword hand and I won't settle for a draw, it should be either a win or a loss." Owain simply explain as he rested his hand over his face, his sword reverted back, and slowly placed the hand that was in front of his face, to the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Sun May 25, 2014 3:02 am

Astro smirked "Heh. I wouldn't have it any other way." He inhaled deep, his eyes glowing and sparkling with what seemed like a mirror into the cosmos, and the ground around him beginning to shake and his magic energy causing dust and debris to pulsate away from him. The sky above cleared itself of clouds and the stars seemed to be shining brightly. He stood their silently waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Sun May 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Owain smiled, he sunk down into his stance slowly unsheathing Horn-Edge. The sword took the appearance of another form, with sparks of lightning crackling down from the blade's hilt. The skies quickly began to grow dark as the winds from the two charging up began to sweep the battlefield. Owain placed his left hand over his face, as if he was unmasking some unknown strength. The debris that Astro had pulsated away from himself would instantly be sliced down without Owain needing to react to it. His sword glowed a bright light, the light illuminated the field and was clearly the brightest thing there, as if it was a star. Owain stared back at Astro, waiting for his opponent. "Are you ready friend? You best attack me as if you want to kill me. Because I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 am

Astro smiled as his eyes glowed, a slight flicker was all that gave away the beginning of the attack. The stars rained down beams of light on Owain, before Astro stomped, sending out a gas plume across the battlefield, the wave of hot gas turning acidic as it melted the surroudings. He whipped up liquid metals sending them flying at Owain, cooling to bind him in place but kept the searing heat painful. "Meltdown" Astro said before crouching, himself coated in white light. "Shooting Star!" He said vanishing, leaving behind a streak of white light, as he flew through Owain as a beam of concentrated light at light speed. He shrunk the size of the beam so as not to kill Owain but here was a noticeable hole left in his rivals stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 3:05 am

Owain swung his blade as the stars began to fall above him, the blade elongated itself stretching pass the battlefield. The blade appear in a whip like appearance and easily collided with the stars making short work of them. Owain jumped back in response to the gas that Astro spewed towards him, he was left to constantly keep backing up to provide some distance as he swung his blade again to slice at Astro, but his rival's lightning speed attack reached him first before his whip blade would of touched him. As the whip coil around the field as it sweep across the whole battlefield. Owain clenched his gut, the pain was barely recognizable, perhaps his adrenaline was spearing him from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 3:09 am

Astro materialized into his human form, sliding to a halt and spinning on his heal smiling at his Rival before making a shocked face as a few slashes on his face began to drip blood and his robe was home to slashes. He coughed up a bit of blood. "Seems I got as good as I gave hehehe." He said strolling towards his rival, pulling out some healing salve for the wound. "I'm going to Ishval." Astro said with a smile. "We can't be much of rivals if we steal eachothers jobs. You take Fiore and I'll take Ishval. When I get back, we have our second match. Yea?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 3:17 am

Owain chuckled, his blade returned to it's former glory. Still not feeling the gut wound he received, but aware of it's presence. "Haha indeed, when you make your return I would already be the Hero of Fiore. I would expect the same of my rival, and when you return our rematch shall be a splendid one indeed." As Owain laughed and talked, he shortly began to notice the pain, that he was ignoring, slight sounds of grunts escaped his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am

"The Hero of Ishval vs The Hero of Fiore...a battle of legend, between legends." Astro shuttered with excitement. "I can't wait, I can almost see it in the future already." He said turning towards the town with his stomach growling. "Before though, I must refuel on food again and tell my Master I'm leaving. You have to get your wound fixed."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am

Owain nodded his head, between the wound and his hunger right now Owain was getting a bit light headed. "Indeed, I shall head to the town and get these wounds patched up. Lucky you, I could use some of those abilities." Owain chuckled a bit, he hinted at Astro's healing abilities.
Back to top Go down
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   Tue May 27, 2014 4:08 am

Astro touched the cut on his cheek which had all but healed already as he was drawing on the residual heat from their battle to power his healing. "Yea it's not a bad power to have. I'm going to grab something quick and head out, I'm excited to start my journey." He said turning to Owain holding out his hand to shake. "Until next time...when we are heroes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home   

Back to top Go down

Almost Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4