Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Hmmm? I have a plan! Vote_lcapHmmm? I have a plan! Voting_barHmmm? I have a plan! Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Hmmm? I have a plan! Vote_lcapHmmm? I have a plan! Voting_barHmmm? I have a plan! Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

Hmmm? I have a plan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

Hmmm? I have a plan! Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:20 am

The news had been going around pretty fast. A tournament was coming up soon and it they had to get ready. String sat there thinking about something that was a problem. Having enough members wouldn't be hard but he wanted someone back. Their lady, the woman who had everything Sabertooth needed. Sitting in his guild chair Sting thought about where she could be and how to find her. Beside that he was picking his teams and who should run the show alongside of him...Rogue without a doubt. Then hit Sting his eyes lit up and he grew a smile. "I HAVE A FUCKING PLAN!!" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Shadow Cheney

Rogue Shadow Cheney

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Coming back from a mission Rogue heard Sting was yelling. Walking up to the room where Sting was yelling Rogue had to figure out what was wrong with him. Starting up and turning around the corner he saw some of the wizards. They all stood out of the door he didn't understand why. Pushing the door open Rogue stare at his best friend for a moment. "Sting what the hell are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 am

Sting jumped up and put his hands on Rogue shoulders. "We are going to enter this Tournament Rogue. You,Orga,Rufus and three of our other members. I'm going to find our Princess and bring her home. We going to win this DAMN THING!!" 
Back to top Go down
Rogue Shadow Cheney

Rogue Shadow Cheney

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:36 am

For a moment he didn't know what his friend was talking about. Sting was known for being a bit out of his mind. "We don't even know where Minerva is Sting. On top of that we are you going to get to even come out an join this? We need three other members who can stand with us? Think about that for a moment Sting." Rogue seem to be shooting down his friend but that wasn't the case. Thinking more than Sting just like normal he was just pointing out facts. He wanted to join this Tournament more then anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:58 am

Sting put both of his hands on Rogue shoulders. He stare into his best friend eyes, he stared deeply before saying something. "Rogue we need to do this. Look where we are in this new world, many of our old members gone we have kids somewhere out there family and we are so confused. Rogue we need this we need to do does this...so shut up and help me get everybody together." And with that he slapped Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Shadow Cheney

Rogue Shadow Cheney

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Standing there and listening to Sting what other choice did he have. Rogue gave his best friend a small nod and agreed to help him. "Ok Sting you have my word I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Sting jumped on Rogue and hugged him. It was nice to have a good friend like Rogue always. It made everything for Sting a lot easier and a lot more simple.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Shadow Cheney

Rogue Shadow Cheney

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:30 pm

And this was their Guild Master. Somewhat of a fool but yet he was a strong. Rogue now was following his best friend. Closing his eyes and smiling he left the room and went to do what was needed of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm? I have a plan!   Hmmm? I have a plan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm? I have a plan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Crocus :: Sabertooth HQ-
Jump to: