Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Who bigger?
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Erza Scarlet
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe

Share | 

The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Galahad

PostSubject: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

The air in the forest at the foot of the mountain was heavy with magical energy and the source was Galahad who stood in a clearing in the forest. The knights body glowed from his magical energy and the ground beneath him was cracking beside him in the ground was a claymore as big as the knight and covered with runes the knight had not a single piece of armor on and only a pair of short pants on. Galahad stood with closed eyes and crossed arms waiting but ready to fight as always
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Royal

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:28 pm

"Well at 15 I can't hope to match a body yet that can already compete in strength with Arthurs. But I have the properties figured out and have enough magical energy to create one." Kamaris said to himself as much as to Galahad.
Back to top Go down
Galahad

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Galahad nodded "It is true you have enough magical energy but I did not talk about the amount I talked about the type or should I say wavelength" Galahad's Magic Seal appeared behind him "Like all our Magic Seal are different so are our magical energy and all magic works better the more to use it, this is because our magical energy become accustomed with that magic so if you copy a magic it will never be as good the one you copy it from"
Back to top Go down
Royal

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:50 pm

"It is as you say, Magic can sometimes behave in a pattern much like wavelengths. But because of these wavelengths its exactly why copies can become, in theory, as good as the originals. Such a thing is the reason memory make magic works. To use memory make the person's magical signature is by nature very calm and adaptable. Thus when the mage sees a technique and recreates it from memory it is often as good as the first spell and it is also able to be used in conjunction with other spells. The reason I say in theory however is because as you said it takes time for a person to match a signature someone else has been using there whole life, as eterano reacts with their body in that way uniquely. That's why forgeries are never quite as good. A forger has an adaptable hand, capable of creating something similar to the original but it can't be as good as the original just because of time sake. I have been creating shields my way for 15 years, and you have been creating yours your way for 27. In theory if I spent the next 27 years studying and recreating your walls over and over again I would have the end result." He took a short breath. "But I digress, I am sure I am boring you with magic theory, a class your generation Rune Knights never had." Kamaris continued rememembering how he was the only one awake when the final day of Magic Theory came to an end as everyone else found it dumb and un important to them.
Back to top Go down
Galahad

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Galahad smiled big and laughed "I don't think even Arthur knows something like that. I can not believe you stayed for that class I was sure no one had completed the class" Galahad was deeply impressed by Kamaris and how much he already "I have to say I am becoming more and more impressed with you Kamaris"
Back to top Go down
Royal

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 pm

"Well when you are a monster like Lord Arthur, you need not concern yourself with things silly as Logic and Science." Kamaris laughed a bit. "I like to think of myself as a student of magic just as much as I am a warrior of it." He waved his hands. "But I am not so impressive, not in the company I am involved with now as a Knight of the Squads. Especially Squad 1." He downplayed himself.
Back to top Go down
Galahad

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Galahad smiled a bit "You say that but Lord Arthur is a scholar with surprisingly high knowledge with almost everything related to magic and Kamaris you still can't call him a monster before you have fought him when he uses his full strength" Galahad's thoughts driftede little back to when he could still stand up to Arthur's power back in the days. Galahad returned from his thoughts when Kamaris downplayed himself "Kamaris don't think like that about yourself you are a skilled Knight and you have a brillant mind and if I hear you talk like that about yourself again I will hit you hard enough so it gets through your thick head just how impressive you are" Galahad smiled big and got up walking over to Kamaris and put a hand on his shoulder "You are a Rune Knight of Squad 1 under the direct command of Lord Arthur only two others in the world can say the same so you need to be proud of that alone"
Back to top Go down
Royal

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 am

"Hmmm. I am sure Arthur told you not to tell me such things." Kamaris smiled. "He is very....lets say careful with his praise." He said rising from his chair with the blood vials. "Well I must be off Ser Galahad, I have two more matters to attend to but we must continue this conversation when I return. Perhaps more training before the tournament, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield   

Back to top Go down

The ultimate defense vs the strongest shield
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2