Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe

Share | 

The devil in the light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnetize

PostSubject: The devil in the light   Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:13 pm

The castle was beautiful. On this beautiful. The moon light shine down over the fountain and reflect into the water, that light shine into the windows of the castle. Xorn stood by his window sipping a glass of wine. The moonlight was perfect  for Xorn to be at peace for a moment. Things we're slowly coming together but for now everything was at peace.  For a Devil such as himself who had lived for so long nights like this meant everything. Everything was only part of the most important part to Xorn.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 am

A thin mist filled the room and laid slowly around Xorn "It really is a beautiful night" Vess soft voice came from the mist and little by little took the mist the shape of the beautiful young Vess who had her arms softly around Xorn's neck holding around him from behind "I hope I'm not disturbing you my dear father" Vess voice was almost a whisper into Xorn's ear and as the moon light reflection hit Vess it revealed the almost transparent white silk dress she had on
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 am

Xorn slowly sipped his wine and smiled. His beautiful daughter he thought as he reach and touch her cheek. "Why are you dressed like that Vess? We have men in our guild." Even though she wasn't a child he still cared for her in that way. Xorn look into the moonlight and took another sip of his wine. The moonlight was perfect for him today or should he say them. To talk and be together with one another. What a wonderful day for demons Xorn thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Vess closed her eyes and smiled as Xorn touch her cheek just enjoy the moment with her father before she opened her eyes again and said behind an innocent smile "You dont think they will like my new dress?" Vess kissed Xorn on the cheek and smiled "Don't worry dad I will not walk around in it. I just wanted to show it to you when I saw you standing here." Vess she spun around a single time in front of Xorn showing her dress. The moonlight hit her body and dress making her almost shine in the moonlight. Vess could not had asked for a better night to spend some time with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Xorn was about to answer his daughter when he looked out the window. He saw Andros standing outside with two men? Whatever the case someone else can deal with it. Xorn turn to Vess sipping his wine once more. "Maybe its time for you to find a stable man Vess." Xorn told his daughter even though it pain him to say that. He meant and it would bring some good into her life after all Xorn was very old. He wanted all his kids to be happy in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Following her fathers eyes together with the two powerful magical presence Vess sensed she also looked out the window seeing Andros and the two men. A smile drifted across her lips as she looked back at Xorn "A stable man is not that hard dad but it is almost impossible to find a man who can handle the way I am" Vess smiled as she sat down on a chair in a way which highlighted her female curves "I like flirting too much to stay with one man"
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:39 pm

"Don't flirt with those two down there. They are lower wizards with no power at all." Xorn walk over to a chair and sat down. Looking at his young daughter he kinda of understood she was young after all. "There is a man out there who can handle you. Just like there is a woman out there who can handle you're annoying yet prideful brother. Just have to stop flirting for a moment my young children." Xorn wave his glass around for a moment before pouring Vess a glass. "Would you like some?" Not like she had much of a choice he had already poured her glass. Xorn love the taste of this wine. A very fine drink made by humans he thought to himself as he took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:05 pm

"The white haired is on the level of a Guild Master and the black haired is at least SS rank but I will stay away from them I promise dad" Vess ability to sense was as sharp as never "Well I doubt that woman exist it is Andros we're talking about" Vess could not help but smile she cared a lot for her brother no matter what she said "Yes thank you, your wine is always lovely" Vess took the glass and took a sip making her cheeks a little red "And I know I am flirting too much but it is just so satisfying and to see people do anything to impress me only makes it better"
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:34 pm

"Just because someone is strong and is a Guild Master doesn't mean an A class can't measure up." Xorn held up his glass looking at the wine was almost gone. Pouring himself another glass he listen to Vess as she talk. "Are you drunk my daughter? And what man wouldn't try to impress you? Very beautiful young lady that you are." 
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:52 pm

"It was their magical presence I was talking about and I have not forget what you have taught me strength is not the same as skill" Vess smiled at her father as she took another sip of the wine "I am not that weak of a drinker dad but my cheeks just get easily red from good wine" Vess smiled sweet to Xorn as she thought about who tried had not tried to impress her "I would say those who are married but even they try" Vess laughed a little at the thought "I think the only one who has not tried to impress me is you"
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 pm

"Well I am you're father I have no reason to impress you." Xorn smiled it was fun the way they talk. It was also good to know that Vess remember everything he taught her. It was good to know that he had raised them as well as he thought. Now all that was left was to make sure he made them even stronger than they already was. That would be easy. Swirling his wine around he took another sip of it. "I'm happ you remember everything"
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:49 pm

"And there is the fact that you are the only who don't need to impress me." The way Xorn looked at Vess made her smile slightly more. It was the way he always looked at her when he was wondering how she could be better and that made Vess smile for it meant she could make him more proud of her "I would be a bad student if I could not remember what my teacher had taught me." Vess put her glass down she had had enough wine for now "And I would be a terrible daughter if I did not listen to what my father said."
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Xorn laughed a little bit. She was right and that is what made her so great. Xorn put down his glass and had somethings to tell Vess. "I asked Tallic to go and find his sister. She will be joining our guild. Do you know who our Guild Ace is Vess?"
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:40 pm

"Well I hope she's cute and being Tallic's sister I sure she will fit into the the guild." Vess let a finger run around the wine glass rim so there was little sound from the glass while she was thinking but shook his head a little bit after "No I don't know surprisingly so." It surprised Vess somewhat that she did not know but she had never needed that information before now so she had never thought of it before now "Who is it." Now Vess was curious who her father had given the title
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am

"His name is Dyo Valkryia. He has been my Guild Ace for years now and only to be returning." Xorn picked up the glass and finished his glass of wine. He needed to tell her more things and this was one of them. "I respect very few humans but I do respect the Valkryia family. Do you know the three most powerful  families in Fiore?"
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Vess could not remember ever meeting someone named Dyo in the guild he must have avoided her or they could have avoided each other by pure coincidence "Vastia, Valkryia and Dragneel they are the most powerful families." Vess eyes looked sharp at her father "It is unusual you ask questions like that and mentioning the Guild Ace I have never met together with you saying that you respect the Valkryia family something you've never said before. What's going on dad?"
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:54 am

Xorn place his hand on his face. Staring at his daughter he had to tell her about some other things. "Vess are a guild. A powerful Dark Guild in alliance with two other guilds. Over fifty years ago the Balam Alliance was known for its strength. In this day and age we of Trinity Chaos control a large part of the world from the shadows. Dyo Valkryia is my Guild Ace and a close friend also he controls a large part of Fiore from the shadows as well." Xorn crossed his leg over his other leg. Now staring at his daughter he was going to let her know something. "We will be making a move very soon.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 am

A cunning smile slid across Vess lips as she listened to her father "So it is finally time. I will have to start and collect life energy again." Vess got up from her chair and walked over behind Xorn. She leaned down and put her arms gently around her father "And we are all behind dad, whatever needs to be done we will follow our Guild Masters command and destroy all that stand in our way."
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:54 am

Xorn smiled and touched Vess cheek. It was good to know that she was going along with his plan and she was on his side. "We will be entering the tournament as well Vess."
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:50 pm

"Oh really? Just to kill some and have some fun or do you have a different plan?" Vess smiled and just stood there leaning down over her father. It was a long time ago she had spent some time alone with her father so it was nice just standing there
Back to top Go down
Magnetize

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 pm

"Maybe a bit of both" Xorn thought that would be fun anyway. He had a plan for them his guild. With everything that was going on he had to think about these things. These type of things that will give his guild an even bigger reason to grow and reach their own goals.
Back to top Go down
Vess

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 pm

"You got that look in your eyes again dad" Vess smiled at her father and kissed him on the forehead "The I will control the world look, it is a long time since I've seen it" Vess stood up and her seal appeared behind her "Remember you have us so if there is anything we can do let us know" The seal disappeared again and Vess smiled innocent "We also need to have a little fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The devil in the light   

Back to top Go down

The devil in the light
Page 1 of 1