Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Nagato Yuki
Maia Rhodes
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Hunter Game 2
Game 1 start
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

Share | 

Seeking an Audience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WizLord

PostSubject: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Raphael had his trusted members seek information for him. The movements of the council were starting, and as such he had to set his plans in motion. To do so he needed as much help he could get, his original plan had to be tweak to ensure safety for his members. Standing in front of Exodus Seis doors, he was sure that he wasn't followed and as such waited from someone to greet him. Viper should be coming he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Levi appeared as if out of nowhere behind his guild master silently walking up beside him. "I thought you wanted to visit Demon Scar first, or do you want to give Cass more time to gather information?" He asked wondering why they were here now.
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Andros open the door and he walk out to see who was out there that was two people he never seen before in his life "What do you want?" Andros asked the two while they stood there it looked very odd that they would even be here maybe they had cookies "Are you two selling cookies is that what you're here for? We don't want any cookies"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:44 am

Raphael turned to address Levi's concerns. "Ah yes I still want Cass to gather what she can before proceeding with them. As for why we're here..." Just before Raphael could finish talking the door opened. He heard Andros mention if they were selling cookies, Raphael's back was still turned but he raised an eyebrow after hearing the cookies statement. He turned to face Andros, looking at the man that stood before him he quickly dismissed his question. "Don't worry I care not for such a trivial thing. No I wish to speak to the guild master or someone of high ranking if I can't meet the guild master." Raphael paused, maybe this man here was the guild master or maybe someone close to the guild master. "Are you the guild master?"
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 am

"I am his son my father is busy right now. Spending time with his daughter what is it you want?" Depending on what it was they might be able to talk about it other wise they had nothing to talk about their guild ran a whole town it took work and fear Andros was on his way to collect the taxes and see what was going on in their town making sure no one was talking to the council or anything of the like that
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Raphael's eye drifted to the massive Guild House, his eyes locked onto a man who were talking to someone else; a female, perhaps this was the guild master his son mentioned. His eyes didn't take off from the man standing by the window. "Your control over the city is something to keep in mind. But as you may or may not know. The Magic Council has started to move, the tournament would be their ploy. It wouldn't be long before the Council send their strongest to attack the remaining dark guilds." Raphael went into his pocket to pull out an orb. "Weather you know it or not. The Council do in fact have the weapons needed to kill demons. Have you heard about anti Curses?" Raphael had a smile on his face when he posed the question, the smile quickly vanished in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Andros sighed why did they always come for something like this? "Look no disrespect to you but our guild is large enough to deal with the Council if needed I see you came here for a reason to talk" Andros said putting his fingers up and making those little signs with his fingers before rubbing his head and yawning a little bit "Come on I'll show you in and you can wait for our Guild Ace he can give you some kind of answer" Andros walk into the guild and walked into the sitting area
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Raphael closed his eyes, following behind Andros. He would most likely be hearing this from Levi later he thought. "Very well." Raphael soon thought to himself about Andros hand signs, could he be signaling the others? Raphael eyes opened as he peered through the guild as they walk to the waiting area. "Tired I would presume?"
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 pm

"You came kinda of early we sleep in very late." Andros walk over to the refrigerator and grab some milk he poured it into a glass and turn to the man "You want some milk?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Raphael had took a seat. "Sure." Raphael had rubbed his chin. "What kind of leader is your father if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Andros try to put it into words what was his father was like and the few words that came into mind "My very is a wise and yet understanding man but he is also a mastermind and a very hard demon to get on your side my father has been alive for 400 years he doesn't follow or respect anyone"
Back to top Go down
Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Levi followed along silently scanning his surroudings, sniffing, and listening. He was curious to meet their Guild Ace however.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm

"Interesting sounds just like my father....well minus the demon part." Raphael had took a quick sip of milk. "I believe I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm Raphael that's Levi." Raphael pointed at his Guild Ace. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 am

"I am Andros" He said just before he took  a seat and relax with his glass of milk having a drink with it help cool him off and make it him feel a bit better
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Andros eh, well nice to meet you. Do you have any siblings or it's just you and your father." Owain took a sip of the milk before finishing off the milk and placing the empty glass on the table.
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 pm

"I have three other siblings" Andros thought about it but in fact only Vess was home right now while everybody else was out doing who knows what and why probably partying in the town or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Raphael nodded his head, he touched the glass cup lost in thought. "Ah, strong family." Raphael answered without thinking. "Hm..so when might your father finish with his business, if it's important he can bring your sister with him. I believe a family should hear a proposal together after all." Raphael eyes were shut.
Back to top Go down
Andros

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

"Not sure if dad wants to hear this he'll come on his own" Thinking of his father he thought that probably how he would act he in his genius knew what was going on but didn't want to come down himself that had to be the reason right now
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Raphael wasn't fond of waiting on others at his own expense. He glanced over to guild ace and back at Andros. He slowly stood up weighing his options, it would seem Andros father didn't take this serious enough Raphael thought. With everything moving in the opposite direction, Raphael placed his hand on his face before responding. "Ah well can't force someone to come down I suppose. Andros mind if you answer my question?" Raphael had covered his mouth to cough. "You're a half-demon and half-human right? How do curses work with you, is it more stress to body? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Audience   

Back to top Go down

Seeking an Audience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Exodus Seis-
Jump to: