Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)

Liliana (390)

Jericho (379)

Dragon-spirit (305)

Cassidalia (275)

Sinner (255)

Haze (203)

WizLord (202)

Plasma Dragon (201)

Blasphemy (164)

Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Who bigger?
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Erza Scarlet
Most active topic starters
Haze

KingHyuuga

Cassidalia

Dragon-spirit

WizLord

Jericho

Plasma Dragon

Fullbuster

Jynx

Twist

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

Share | 

A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

PostSubject: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:44 pm

The one thing she waited for was finally happening she was excited about something that did not have to do with some one else being a bloody mess,dead and or ripped into bits even if it had something to do with not stabbing some one also it was something different for sure it was a rare things for her to be willing to learn something  she never really had the wanting to before.

"So this is where the guild master's room is."Cassidalia talked to herself while walking to the door stopping in front of it closing to her right hand left the index curled out a tiny bit and gave the door a knock hitting the door a total of five times it was enough to have some one notice some one else was at the door and waited for Raphael to open up the door to have the learning start.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 pm

The doors had opened, Raphael back was turned. He was reading a book on taboo arts, most likely perfecting his skills within the dark arts. Raphael had folded one of the pages and closed the book shut, Raphael had turned to greet Cassidalia. "Ah I see you took the offer. Well let's hear it out. What you wanna learn?" Raphael took a gem from his pocket, it had glowed an modish teal color. The room began to warp and transport the two to a different space, the gem had crumbled and turned to dust. "This room will offer us as our training session for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 pm

"Since I made up my mind I figure I would just learn it now and work with it while I am out."She stated it was them both being free for the moment it was an easy time to just do it."I wish to learn two things one of them being a spell that lets me swap place of two people, myself or one person and myself and an object."It was the first one that came to her mind when the subject was brought up, It had thought about this one a tiny bit

"And the second magic is Maguilty Senses."She mentioned what it was."I heard what it does and I was a magic that interest me greatly."It was uses that would be painful to other people not that good for the people on against her mostly."They are the spell I have been interested in being taught and having for my use." with a small sinister smile she waited what would happen next or what would be said about it, this one was the one she gave a bit more in thought before wanting to learn.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:20 pm

"Ah yes, very simple ones. We'll start with the first one." Raphael had held his hand out as a book began to materialized before Cassidalia, the pages had flew open to a random section in the book. It was the exact same caster magic that Cassidalia wanted to learn, an hologram had appeared from the book and shortly began to show Cassidalia the first steps. They consisted of concentration and a clear visual path to keep the link for the switch. "Follow these instructions then we can get to the advance part of this magic. Do as many set worth you feel you can do, try to switch places with this here target." Raphael had summoned an orb of light in front of him, it was the size of a handball so Cassidalia could easily focus on it without stress.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 am

Placing her finger on the lines for it and started reading at a reasonable speed and mentioned."Simple ones huh? I should of guess that it would be considered simple by your standards."It showed Cassidalia was slowly noting how strong people where around her either that or she was just make a not really funny joke to keep it a bit humorous it could be hard to tell it all matter on how a person takes it.

Lifting her finger off of the page she stared at the small ball of light it too a few minutes because it was the first time she was going to use the spell."Here is to learning."She muttered to herself with few minutes to give herself a time to remember it and a sound of a poof she changed places with the ball of light in the total time half a second it took. With an impressed smile on her face after she had done it.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Raphael chuckled to himself at her response. Raphael never really judge his level of power, considering he had a small list of rivals when i came to power. As Cassidalia studied the text and took a minute to ease her thoughts, Raphael was studying her form. As Cassidalia switched places with the ball of light Raphael had nodded his head, he made several more balls of light that had wrapped around Raphael. The ball of light were separated evenly to allow proper arm space. "Let's try something a bit complex. Try to switch placed with each of these balls of light while moving. After all you would have to be able to use the magic in both an offensive matter, or in this case more of a defensive matter for escape or easy positioning." Raphael had stood still to see how she would do for this trial.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 am

Sounds simple in when explained to her but already knew this part maybe a bit harder to actually pull off but nevertheless a person does still to try when learning just doing nothing else with it was pointless to why she wanted the training in the in the first place.

"Hm.." She only seem to let out in the thought of being asked this next part, she was going to give a bit to think it over to get this right but knowing it was good if she did. While moving she figured she had to be the one moving so she starting taking a slow walk but picked up the it went to a slow jog but keeping a snare on to one of the balls of light and swapped with that first one she was staring at.

Looking upon another ball right after the first swapped she changed places it also thinking about while she floated in air for a few moment she would land on her feet so she asked."Is that what you meant or something different?"to figure out if it she was meant to do something different.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:49 pm

*OOC: Sorry about that.

Raphael had nodded his head she had understood what he meant and had preformed the first task nicely. All she needed to do was to complete the rest of the trial, then they can move on. "Keep it up, I'm rather impress, on how quick you were able to pick it up." Raphael had made the orbs of light rise some were highly elevated than others, it would of added to the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 am

"I might be a lady who mindlessly kills that only really has one trick." Pausing her words for when mapping what ones she was swap with first she wanted to plan it right in a way she wanted too. "But a lot of people do not believe I am willing to learn and improve myself when give the chance."She laughed the small half second like she considered people thinking that a joke.

When Cassidalia had stopped talking took a few steps took a slight jump into the air and swapped with the one highest in air and let herself fall for a few moment while she swapped with the next one and continued using them like stairs to go down but not stepping just changing places with objects at the moment.

"At least with this, Not only am I learning to no longer be a one trick pony."It sounded like Cassidalia was taking this also a personal test as well."I have easier ways to combat people if I actually into a fight after we are done learning this and Maguilty Sense."She would also normally mention the part where it would be easier to murder people but that was already most likely thought of and did not need to state it at all.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:52 pm

As Cassidalia had finished warping to location Raphael had applaud her. She was a fast learner so this should wrap up in a nice fashion. Raphael had tossed her the book, if she wanted to do other advance tricks she could very well read them. "Take that book with you, I have a back up one so I won't miss it. Read the book during your departure, or whenever no rush to bring it back; however I do want it back. Would you want to move on to the next one?" Raphael had pulled up another book that had Cassidalia other request.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:54 am

Catching the book with her right hand she looked at it with out opening it would be something she read later since free time needed to be used some how."Of course I would like to learn the next one as well."She sounded delighted but it with Cassidalia sounding delighted normally makes people scared or nervous most people when they heard her speak and sounding a bit happy would note it would lead to murder later.

"That way any advance stuff I could read about with either magic I can read over while I am out and about in Onibus with Alexandria."This was interesting to Cassidalia she never understood how learning magic worked it was not something she thought was so simple to do with the right hands to help.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:18 am

Raphael had nodded his head, it would be a wise thing to do. To move on to the next task that was. Raphael had opened his hands as a light had appeared, within the light was a book. Raphael had dusted off the dust on the book. It's been to long he thought, as he browsed pass the pages. "Maguilty Senses right." Raphael had read a brief summary of the magic, he let out a small cough as he covered his mouth. "Here this will do, it's a pretty short to the point explanation of the magic."Raphael had stood still to see her demonstrate what she had read.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 am

Placing her finger and slowly started reading."Not as thought it was in terms of how the magic works."She did not sound shocked or surprized if anything she seemed to find it interesting and continued to read over the page for it with a slight pause she then stated."I think I have figured it out, keyword being think." Because she knew she could be wrong with saying it.

Taking her finger away from the book she seemed to be i thought and stood still."I hope you do not mind but I am going to have one of the link be you for testing reasons."It hope after saying that it her trying the link worked.

Everything for that moment seemed quiet almost still but with normally the ark of Maguilty Sences being a simple heart around the wrist the mark for Cassidalia looked like barbed wire around the wrist it was around Repheal and her for this moment of test."I believe I have it but to be sure i have one small request."It was something just to see if links were made right."Pinch me and tell me if you feel the same thing in return."She intended it to be nothing painful figured it would be the best way to test it.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:23 am

Raphael had nodded his head at her request. He pointed his finger and paused. "Let's be sure about this, a pinch don't feel enough for such a test, let's test this out tho..." Before Raphael could finish his words, before he could explain them he had shot a beam of light from his very finger, the beam was weak and thin. He was sure not to leave harm her.. well for the sake of the test. As the beam passed, a had left a cut on her cheek. Raphael had shook his head in disbelief as he didn't feel anything. Little to his knowledge however the very same cut that was on her cheek was visible on his cheek as well. "Well I guess this is a failure, let's try again."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 am

She felt the light hit but her expression changed but it lift a small smile the type Cassidalia had when she saw blood for a first time in a while but also with a need to point out the mark."Or you are a lot more resistance to pain then you believe."Cassidalia then pointed her finger to the open wound on her cheek and said."You have something on your cheek."Maybe he might not have felt but one thing she knew was she was willing to try again.

"But if you believe you want to try again then I have no problems with trying the link again just need to make sure we do not get carried away with blood."The barbed wire marks on both there wrists were gone and reappeared in a total time of 30 seconds later."Okay try again."Waiting for what happen next for the second test.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Raphael had nodded his head and began to rub his chin. As the mark had showed once again on them Raphael had paused before trying again. Raphael was thinking about it how he experienced the same damage as her but didn't feel anything. Maybe the magic had to been tweaked to have the target experience more pain than the user. "Hmm... Before we start again, is there something about increasing my pain receptors?" Raphael had read the spell so he wasn't sure himself, but if there was a way about doing that then this should work.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am

Thinking about it for a moment it was possible but also enjoyed where this was going changing it to make it hurt the attacker more it might not be a huge effort to change it around to do so."You want it to actually hurt?"It sounded playful but that just how Cassidalia was when it came to this kind of stuff but still took it rather serious.

"But I think I can change it around to do so with a little bit of  studying, No grantee that it will work out."she mention simply because she knew altering spells is different then learning them to her, but this one did not seem like a huge change.

But nevertheless she yet again canceled Maguilty Sences again and started reading it over again with muttering to herself while she read it sounded like Cassidalia was reading it over a few times while trying to add into it to make it do as requested Cassidalia knew she could easily fail adding it.

Then relinked Maguilty sences back on to the both of them."I guess we will have to see if this works out the right way or not."She looking at the black colored barbed wire wrist mark on her right hand, It still appeared the same as before and felt no different she would not know if anything else was different until something was done or mentioned.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Raphael felt no real difference as the barb wire mark made a second appearance. "Indeed." Raphael had repeated the process he shot a center-meter under from the first mark. It was brief but he felt the sting of the attack, it felt like a papercut. "Ouch, the worst kind of pain comes from a papercut." Raphael had joked, chuckling at his terrible joke. "Well we have us a winner." Raphael stated before he rub his chin.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 am

"Sometimes the smallest of marks hurt the worst don't they?"With a smile while she wiped away from of the blood from the cut on her cheek from the first test they did Cassidalia would deal with it later so it was not there while she was out shopping but for the moment she had a good chuckle and a smile on her face it was not hard to keep Cassidalia entertained when something was happening.

"Is there anything else you believe we need to do or do you believe we are good now?"Cassidalia asked the question she was not in a rush to leave but she wondered if there was anything largely important or she could just read the rest while she was out and about in her free time."Also I should ask while I am out is there anything you want me to pick up while I am shopping?"This was also normal of her to ask it was her way of trying to settle in and get along people she was testing to see how it went asking about it, she had a small feeling that he might not want nothing but since Raephel one the only person she knew and so far got along with the offer was something she considered nice.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Raphael rubbed his chin, lost in thought. "Hmm, I don't think there's anything but I complied a short brief explanation and some other stuff surrounding the two magic to picked. This page worth of explanation should be of help so you aren't overloaded with books." Raphael had walked towards her to give her the sheet of paper that held both the spells, one of the spells was more outlined than the other. "Oh wait, this option falls on you but here's another spell. This spell calls forth the chaotic properties surround your surroundings to give you a chaos form. Would yours be bestial I can't say. But most of the members in here chaos form is resembles a beast." Raphael handed her the second sheet, if was up to her if she wanted to learn that spell. Just like there were members that knew this spell there was others that didn't.

"Be sure to burn that note when you're finish with it. Ah could you pick me up a book, there's this one book I didn't get around too. Could you pick it up for me?"
Raphael had jotted a small note with the book name. He snapped his fingers as they warped back to the guild hall.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:06 am

Reading the note with the title of the book Cassidalia smiled and slipped the notes some where on her part no one around reach unless they where brave or brain dead, She would read everything else in terms of magic later she had what she wanted to learn for the moment."I will find that book as you asked."With the emotionless smile she had left her face as Repheal left she would leave the the room

"Time to get my shopping partner and head off to Onibus."She wondered where the person she was going but knew she could find her easily she knew Alexandria was not too far away since Cassidalia was free to go she was also ready to go shopping everything as going as she thought it was."Hopefully Alexandria has not fallen a sleep waiting for me to be done." She said jokingly but she never knew some one could have since she was just learning about other people.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.   

Back to top Go down

A Killer's Willingness and A Master's Knowledge.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1