Fairycore

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Visit by the River Vote_lcapA Visit by the River Voting_barA Visit by the River Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A Visit by the River Vote_lcapA Visit by the River Voting_barA Visit by the River Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Game 1 start
Maia Rhodes
Nagato Yuki
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting

A Visit by the River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

A Visit by the River Empty
PostSubject: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Marcus had just got back from a visit with an old friend that promised him some books and the site of seeing his old master was great. He came over to the River of Dreams not dream but merely just to relax. Oak town was big he said to himself before leaving against a rather large tree. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 am

Carbine stood over the river looking at it he had gone exploreing and found this river "Hmm..." he was not too sure what to think about the river because all it looked like to him was water "A river of dreams?..." he questioned to himself he blinked and just conitued to look at it.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Marcus hearing words looked up he spotted the man. "Oh so you've come to rest and dream? Or perhaps to understand the river?" Marcus said as he laid back against the tree relaxing.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 am

Carbine looked up "I am just here to see, i dont know what calls me here...." Carbined said the name is what got him here maybe "But why i am here shouldn't a huge matter, i guess.." he looked back at the water again,he appered to be thinking while he did.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hmm....Makes you think, I know what you mean. But only way to find out is through some testing, after all that was how magic was discovered. I plan to learn more from this world we live in. If magic, dragons and other creatures that are told to little kids exist then I'm sure the power behind this rive exist as well." Marcus said smiling.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Carbine then looked at him for a mintue while he explained " I just, apper to enjoy random sites...when you walk around with no place to go or stay with nothing to do... all you can do with watch and see.." Carbine explained he even sounded like it was happy while he had said that.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

"Hmm..Is that so, I guess I'll have to take your word for it. After all I'm just a blind man seeking justice in this world." Marcus said smiled to himself a bit, he got up and walked slowly to the water.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Carbine blinked and thought to himself for a mintue "i am sorry to hear that..." Carbine said while he seemed just of sadden by that "sometimes missing site is one of the hearest things in the world being erither without it since you were born or losing an eye in general.." Carbine said he appered to be trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Marcus nodded his head and smiled. "No need for that, you didn't make me go blind. I was born blind but no need to fear my senses are so sharp that it's as if I my site. People who battle me or see me, swear I'm a dragon Slayer because of that. But I'm not a dragon slayer."

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Carbine kind of chuckled to himself for a minute "Well, i wouldn't know i just scare people from getting up after there most powerful attacks, and get up with out a mark but only with blood on my clothing." Carbine said while he thought about it, he wasn't sure what this person would say about it.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Marcus thought about it as a riddle, after much thought he then had an idea of his magic. "Well I would say your invincible but thats not it, you could heal fast. And considering their powerful attack didn't kill you I must add you could heal instantly and any major organ. Am I right?" Marcus said scratching the back of his head still thinking about the comment as a riddle.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Carbine claps a few times "Very good." Carbine said But he would clear a few things up "But it all matters on how much damnge i myself have taken in the battle." Carbie explained "And for me right now the process is consider slower because my system is trying to regenerate an eye." Carbine finished explaning, he liked how he figured it out easily.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:34 pm

"Ah I see, so how did you lose an eye?" Marcus said has he knee down a bit to touch the water.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Carbine then sighed abit "It happend in my last mission ." Carbine could kind of picture it his mind "I was sent to disarm a magic trap with a partner and as my partner and as prepared to befuse he unintentionlly pushed me into the trap a and it actived and i had the cave collapse on me while my partner got out i was assume dead." Carbine finsihed explaning.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:54 pm

"I see sounds like you just rolled with it, don't you ever wanna go back and see them?" Marcus said relaxed and laid back.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 am

Carbine looked away for a mintue ditpie him most likely not seeing he was unsure *Why have i not gone back? it is because no one would believe i would have lived* Cabine then said "I am not longer sure on that one myself...the only reason i could think of is because no one would have believe i lived and got out of that trap" Carbine said he didnt have the anwser for that.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Sounds like they did have much faith in their clan member. "Someone with your magic I would assume he's still around and surly alive. But that's in the past, no where to go but up my old master always said." Marcus had stare up towards the sky and smiled.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 pm

The words he heard got him thinking *Only go up...* "Hmm... you seemed to have a good master then, everything i had done is more of self lesson in life..from learning my magic..." Carbine said everything to him was slef taught and alone.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Marcus thinking back to his words. "Well, she sure is motherly but she's the closest thing I got to a mother as well. I'm sure you learnt a lot, since you self taught yourself. But we all could use a master here and their."

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 pm

"I never really had a teacher figure like that, you are lucky then in my eyes... i guess iwill never have a teacher then." Carbine didnt seem borthered to say that because he figured it was true for him "Maybe one day i will get some one i will call master.." Carbine ended there for now.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"Hmm....you could meet my master one day, but you'll find a master one day. If not you got me, I wouldn't mind to teach you what I know. I love knowledge." Marcus ended it their and smiled.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Carbine kind of felt abit odd when he heard about meeting a new person and finding a master "We would have to see, but i am no longer sure if i should learn anymore magic...and that you would want to teach a person like me any how." Carbine sound like he was too unsure about himself and his own abiltys.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm

"Non senses anyone can learn magic, I sense no evil within your heart I was told to trust my judgement and I trust you aren't evil." Marcus had up and dusted himself off. "I feel the need to learn what this world has for us. Surely you must feel the same way." Marcus held his hand out.

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am

"You can sence the evil in people?" Carbine said it sounded like he had not heard that before, then he started thinking aobut his other words "Sometimes but the mere study of magic is much more helpful then the learning of it, for in a situation of needed combat dispite knowing more magic to be able to use again some one, why know just know the magic's strengths and weakness and fine a way around thme with your own magic?" Carbine explained this how he tohught of it "But i have never had needed to use magic for combat alot. which is why i view it this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit by the River   A Visit by the River Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit by the River
Page 1 of 1