Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER eucliffe SLEEP

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Liliana stood in the middle of the lake on the water she had her arms out in front of her and her hands turned toward each other in between her hands floated a book the book was open but Liliana eyes were closed a little thin shadow was attached to her chest and the book her lips moved slightly as if she talked without open her mouth although there came not a sound from her but there were constantly released magical energy from the book out to all sides
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 am

"Yea don't get motherly with me it would be kinda of weird" he wanted to make a joke out of it but it didn't seem like it was happening right so he rubbed his head "What you doing out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Liliana smiled and look at the book in her hands "Learning something new eye magic to be more accurate it is a good place to do it"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 am

"I know enough magic im not gonna learn anymore" he said shaking his head it was nice to know that people still wanted to be stronger and they were learning
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Liliana shook her head "You can never learn too much in my opinion" as she saw it learning more was always a good thing "But what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:47 am

"Stalking you" he simply said as he walk over to a tree and stood against he yawn a bit because he hadn't gotta much sleep lately but it was nothing to serious for him just lots of moving while he stood by the tree he looked at her wondering what she was going to say
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

"Stalking me?" Liliana could not help but laugh "I see I've been after you for so long so now you would try and be after me funny" she smiled at him she was a little confused about him but he seemed nice so it was nice to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 pm

"Well you been after me for so long after sometime I started to follow you around" he smile it was nice just to sit back and talk to someone but she was the perfect person to sit there and have a chat with
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Liliana laughed a little it was funny a year ago she would have killed him without hesitation "How did you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:09 pm

"Well just now I was just walking pass and I saw you before everytime you use to look for me and I would disappear I would just stay in the area and follow you around" he sounded just like a stalker now that he thought about it
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Liliana laughed and smiled "You know you sound like a stalker" in the past she had the feeling someone keep an eye on her it must have been him
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:54 pm

"So you were my stalker" he laughed it was fun just sitting here talking to her about the things they did and how he would follow her around all that stuff was good
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 pm

"I would say I was a hunter" Liliana laughed a little and look at him "Soumei why did you never attack me it must have been easy for you when you could watch me when I could not find you?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Soumei look at her and he hadn't thought about it till now "I guess because in my mind at that time you was like the closes thing to person to me outside of my guild"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Liliana look at him it sounded very sad and lonely the way he said it "Soumei I am sorry that I hunted you and your guild I hope you can forgive me and that we can be friends" she smiled warm to him
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Soumei smile and rubbed his head a bit "I thought we already was friend" he see anything wrong with it he thought it was cool
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Liliana looked a little surprised she had not thought it would be so easy but she was happy it was "Of course we are thanks Soumei" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 am

Somuei gave her a bit of a nod but he had a question for her that he wanted to ask her for sometime now "Why you not in a guild?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Liliana smiled "If I am in a guild the council will come after that guild and I could not live with that" it was the same reason she was not in one town too long
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:27 am

Somuei could understand that reason he would do something like that and the council wasn't so nice to let things like that go easy "I can see so how long are you going to be in town?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 am

"Maybe a day or two" Liliana was not sure how long she could stay she liked the town and the lake but she did not dare to stay to long
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

"I see and that is the price of being on the run" Soumei made a joke about her always running from town to town as to where he was different with his movement
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 pm

"Don't misunderstand me I am not on the run from the council if they come after me I will fight I just do not want anyone else being involved in my personal war" Liliana look at him with a smile she would never run if she could avoid it
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 am

"Gotta learn how to fight in areas with groups of people Liliana" he said look around for something to sit on and he went to sit on a rock relaxing he look up at her Soumei face was kinda of serious "You make me think of my little brother"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Liliana nodded he was right she was always afraid that she would hurt someone innocent she look at him "Your little brother why do I make you think of him?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm

"Cause he didn't want to fight around people either he was so pure in some ways" he said with a nod just thinking about it made him smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next