Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barLearning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER SLEEP eucliffe

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Liliana stood in the middle of the lake on the water she had her arms out in front of her and her hands turned toward each other in between her hands floated a book the book was open but Liliana eyes were closed a little thin shadow was attached to her chest and the book her lips moved slightly as if she talked without open her mouth although there came not a sound from her but there were constantly released magical energy from the book out to all sides
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 pm

"So you are saying I am pure like him" pure was probably one of the last words she would use to describe herself with
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Soumei gave her a nod he would use pure to describe her at least to him in that type of way she was anyway she would probably bite his head off for that
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Liliana could not help but laugh "Pure someone like me can't be called pure trust me" she smiled to him no she was not pure
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 am

"Liliana you don't seem like the killing type" Soumei could tell she was a killer in heart but that wasn't the same as always killing without any care in the world
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Liliana look down "I have killed more than I like to think of" she could remember all of them she had killed all their faces she look back up at him "I have also been young and stupid"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 am

"Young and stupid?" he still didn't see her as a killer it was something about her that made her seem like less of a killer and more of a mother maybe it was because she had a child
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Liliana smiled to him "All have been like that at one time in their lives" She tried not to think too much about all those she had killed and it was always difficult to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Soumei had to think about that fact for a minute in his life he wasn't sure if he had did anything like that but probably by the way he was acting overall he was young and stupid "So true Liliana"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 am

Liliana laughed a little "When I talk like that I always feel so old" she did that a lot she always said things that made her feel old she did not mind it but it was a little funny when she thought about it
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

"Old lady" he said sticking his tongue out laughing it was funny it face look like something out of a cartoon t was to funny to him even though he didn't really mind her being old he just was having fun
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Liliana hit him on the head "I did not say I was old only I felt such" she smiled to him
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"You need to stop feeling old your only in your 20's"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 pm

"Yea I know I am only 25 but sometimes I just feel old I know I should not but I do" Liliana smiled "But thanks for saying I am not that old"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm

"Ok mommy" he teased a bit Somuei didn't really know what else to say they had been talking for awhile and he had met her that was all he really wanted to do so he stood up and stare for a minute "Well its about time for me to get going"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Liliana shook her head and smiled to him "It was nice talking to you" she gave him a hug and smiled "Hope we can talk again another day"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Soumei was kinda of shock that he got a hug he didn't even know what a hug really was he hugged her back "We might talk again you never know" he let her go and started to walk backwards
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Liliana smiled and look at the book in her hands "I must also get going" she walked over to a tree and disappeared in its shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from the books (Open to anyone)   Learning from the books (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from the books (Open to anyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3