Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Vote_lcapTraining with Sonya the lightning dragon Voting_barTraining with Sonya the lightning dragon Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Vote_lcapTraining with Sonya the lightning dragon Voting_barTraining with Sonya the lightning dragon Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe SLEEP ORDER

Training with Sonya the lightning dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Empty
PostSubject: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 am

Raizo was deep inside of a crystal cave training with his mother the lighting dragon Sonya, Raizo had been here for a few months training with her so he could get stronger, he was wearing his usual clothing with the wrap not around his face. Sonya has for this one time broken the rules of the dragon king and decided to train Raizo for a few months so he could get stronger, Sonya was at the final stages of Raizo's training but they took a break to eat. "Sonya this has been fun thank you for this" Raizo sat down and started to eat some food while talking to Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:15 am

Killious had figured out the way around in this cave this time he was scoping out place for some reason were he had stumbled on Raizo eating with a lighting "Well isn't this interesting site to see." Killious smiled abit see them both he was going to take a guess "A dragon slayer with his dragon." Killious said while he looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

Raizo looked at him and flipped "oh shit" Raizo got up and started to make a lightning ball as he looked at him "who are you" Raizo was willing to make enough lightning to not only stop someones heart but toast their brains. He looked at him and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 am

Killious then dimmed his smile and said " I am member of the magic council i am Killious Devous Avalon." Killious said then said " I merly stumbled on here by chance, i did not think i would run into anyone here." Killious said while he gave him the anwser.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 am

Raizo looked at him "Magic council eh" Raizo was hesitant because he did not want to cause issues for is guild. "how did you even get this far down the cave after all of the different spots its like a maze down here" Raizo was surprised about that.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 am

"I am a reather smart person, finding the ends of mazes are sometimes mer childs play for a person like me." Killious said "You don't figure a man for the council can figure things out easily." Killious did feel as if he could laugh but didn't "Exploring places is easy for a person who knows what to look for." Killious finished saying, he even looked at the dragon back there for a mintue then back to Raizo.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 am

"So your looking for something hey if your here for my mom il kill you where you stand" Raizo would never allow his mother to be captured by anyone, but especially a council member. Raizo started to look for weak points just in case this man was here for sonya.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 am

Killious reaised an eye brow at what he said "My my, jumping to concluesions aren't you?" Killious appernted not to be phased at all "Tell me do you know what i can do for you stating you threatening a council member." Killious' voice turned cold then while he just stared at Razio still.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 am

Raizo laughed "bud the most you could do is arrest me and put me in jail for a few months and even if you did that im still not going to take back my statement if your here for my dragon il kill you" sonya whipped her tail around and slammed Raizo into the side of the wall "Raizo this is my problem if he is here for me il deal with it".
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:47 am

Killious then said "I wasn't after her, i have no orders to do and i was not interested in a dragon and to correct you on that." Killious cold voice then said "I can put you inprison for more then a few months" he didnt give Raizo an exact number for some reason."But if you say sorry i would be more open to reason, that is if you regret your actions and apologize." Killious stared at Sonya but seem to not really pay any other attnetion to her just to him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 am

She looked at Raizo and got mad "Raizo apologize NOW" Raizo got up and looked at sonya "no i never apologize for protecting family" Sonya slammed Raizo into the wall again and screamed at him "APOLOGIZE NOW" Raizo got up "fine im sorry" Raizo then bowed his head
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Killious then smiled abit "I will take that as accpecteable." Killious said he would speak his next words as a warning"This will be a warning to you, If any more porblems are caused between you and i, i might not be scared report your actions to the council and you are your dragon will be found out." Killious said in a normal voice " But for now i will do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Raizo started to get really really pissed, it was getting to the point where steam was coming off of him he looked up with a evil smile "ok good to know" if this guy was anymore cocky Raizo wouldn't care and prob punch him so hard in the face he would fly through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Killous then said " Is there a porblem?" He could tell Raizo was mad and he was mad and he was going to bug him abit for information "Am i aggeravting you?" Killious said enjoying what he was doing in his mind and not showing it Killious would see were questiong would lead him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Raizo gave him a evil look "no not at all" sonya saw how pissed off Raizo was and said to him "Raizo no" Raizo started to calm down but one wrong move from killous and he would either punch him or cause a cave in from the amount of heat that would emit from Raizo.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Killious smiled abit "I am sure the steam admitting from you is telling me other wise." he had said Killious was almost done poking at him and questioning him. "But maybe it is you just being yourself after all from what i hear all dragon slayers are easily aggerated. you apper to not be too different."Killious said whilehis smile went away.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Raizo smiled "oh bud you dont even know the half of it" Raizo was still a little pissed off but unlike any other dragon slayers i can keep myself in check if it were anyone else you be punched in the face".
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Killious didn't believe him at all "I am not your bud sadly." It was a phase he knew but he was showing he didn't want to be his friend "But i won't plague your own beliefs that you are consider different." Killious turned around and started walking out of the cave "I bid you good luck, and remember my warning and too becareful next time i am called out to investigate anything that has to do with a dragonslayer you might run into me." Killious said while he left.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Raizo smiled "yea and if you decide to pull your same bullshit i wont be so nice" Sonya then slammed Raizo into the wall again and started to yell at him. Raizo got up and looked at her" what its not my fault he's pissing me off".
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Killious laughed for a moment while he left "You only have yourself to blame for the actions that happend if you wouldnt have pulled the first action i myself would have done nothing." Killious said while his voice faded away he was done what he wanted.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Raizo smiled " yea come on piss me off more i dare you" Raizo got slammed into the wall again by sonya "GOD DAMN IT SONYA STOP THAT" she then punched him "ok ok fine" he sat down and relaxed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Sonya the lightning dragon   Training with Sonya the lightning dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Sonya the lightning dragon
Page 1 of 1