Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Vote_lcapHunter Game 2  - Page 3 Voting_barHunter Game 2  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Vote_lcapHunter Game 2  - Page 3 Voting_barHunter Game 2  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

Hunter Game 2

Go down 
+9
Hypons
Andraste
Beautiful
Sly
Grim
Logic
Abyss
Atomic
Heroic
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heroic

Heroic

Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright the stage is set Hunters Attack Prey Hide GOOD LUCK

Stage BORSA RUINS Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Z
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 am

Nove had cuts on her face and her body but she was fine over all she was about to attack when she saw that fist coming Nove dash away using her skates Nove punched the air in front of Clare turning it causing an explosion shockwave sending Clare deep into the ground from the force of it Nove using her skates made a road which she use to lead her right to her target "Blast" she said pointing her finger at the hole a red beam engulf where Clare was a giant like fire blast shot up from that hole "She my hunter"
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 am

Because Kenji took some of the magic away Alex broke out of the attack easily "Golden God's Jet Shock" Alex engulf both of his hands in his energy before he clapped his hands magical lights appeared around Alex hitting him faster then light speed before they pushed him away in a triangle like cage the lights kept on attack him till Alex came up with another attack for him reason why God slayers were stronger "Evil Nova: Dead Breakdown Havoc Fist"Alex left arm became six times bigger then his right he punched the air a wave of energy was released in the form of giant explosion fist and a god like monster racing behind it before it even reach Allen nothing was left
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Beautiful

Beautiful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 am

Clare had an iron spear run up the back of Nove cutting her she came out of the blast with and iron scythe cutting her Clare wanted to rush over to Allen side after she saw what happened but she just got mad. The girl was bleeding in a short amount of time from Nove so she was going to fight fast. Big iron fist appear on her arms wrapped in heavy metal chains the same for her feet, she had a metal head gear on her head. Clare rushed Nove punching her through the air "Come on fight me cause I'm gonna beat you up then your friend cause you hurt my leader"
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 am

"Clare relax" Allen came rushing through the blast all of his lightning armor was put into his right hand the lightning was acting as some type of sword cutting through the blast with his speed he was out in seconds "Lightning Demon's Claw x10"stabbing Alex with his lightning hand through his stomach he sent more electricity through his body then before Allen pulled it out and jump on some ruins "Its about time to finish this Alex me and you"
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 am

"You tricked me into using most of my magic on you but we both know your body is hanging on by a piece of string" Alex body was becoming light now he faced Allen and smiled before he went back to being big Alex jumping up hit Allen with his arm ramming him into some rocks before sending him flying Alex caught him and slam him down into the ground before kicking him off "Golden God's Destroyer" he stomp down on the ground causing a giant explosion under Allen
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 am

Allen up in the air was bleeding he couldn't really do much moving right now at all but this was it as he came down to the ground Allen picked up Alex slamming his head into the ground breaking some bones in his head turning around he kicked him in the front of his skull breaking the rest of his bones Allen picked him up by his arm holding it up he hit Alex arm with his palm dislocating his shoulder he then slam his heel down on Alex knee dislocating that Allen turn around his fist engulf in lightning putting them against Alex chest he spoke these words "Lightning Demon's:Liger Fang"a lightning shockwave shot through Alex with a tiger demon shooting out of his back leaving him smoking all the electricity in the body made the attack 20 times stronger and the broken joints made it so even if he could fight he wasn't able to
Back to top Go down
Golden

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 am

Alex smile that was smart he couldn't do much about it he fall backwards and laugh it was kinda of sad that he lost to Allen right there and then his body was sore it was destroyed for the most part he knew he wasn't going to die but he felt like it
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:04 am

Allen started to use his ripped clothing to tie up his wounds while he was doing that he said something "April's moon"
Back to top Go down
Heroic

Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Genesis 1 point
April moon Drawn by Allen
Defeated: Target

Winner
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 39-69

Comment: Long but worth watching battle congrats two the both of you
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am

Cynthia smiled Allen got a win now it was up too their last three members
Back to top Go down
Atomic

Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Moments Rises as the Hyper active wizard against the calm and wise Bishop of the guild well none as guild master '' Man this sucks why fucking me this shit blows ''Nagumo was shaking his fingers '' Evolution Magic Activate '' Magic seals where around nagumo and Vanished '' This is it '' Punches his hand together and flames where all around his hands ''HERE I COME BITCH '' Nagumo dashed to her and punched her 34 times in the stomach and then he grab both of her hands and lifted his foot and drop kicked her on the head slamming it to the floor then he jump hi in the air as she was on the ground '' Prominence Dragon : Catalysis Mel force '' Nagumo slaps the air around him creating a vibrating wind surrounded with Venom and flames blowing and burning ally deep in to the ground
Back to top Go down
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 am

Nove stop in the air she rushed Clare into the ground before she jump off of her Nove uppercut her once Clare was in the air she had her other hand charge up with energy the force was one of her major attacks "Nova Crusher" Nove released a red beam of energy that covered Clare turning into a giant ball of nothing but power it engulf her leaving her power less
Back to top Go down
Beautiful

Beautiful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 am

Clare just before she shot a metal rod through Nove stomach and some knives in her arms cutting through major vines and things like that Clare smiled once in the blast that Nove had shot her with drop hitting the ground like a fly bleeding and mostly not being able to move
Back to top Go down
Nove

Nove

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 am

Nove spit up lots of blood and kept spitting up blood she got lucky with those that hit when she saw the knives coming Nove move out of the way of them even with the giant wound she had now at this moment she saw Clare hit the ground Nove jump on top of Clare punching her head clear into the ground blood running out of her head like water
Back to top Go down
Beautiful

Beautiful

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 am

Not able to move so much Clare wanted to win this put all of her magic into her body and touched Nove legs which turn into iron then it kept going turning Nove into a iron wizard she was like a statue with a soul now Clare push Nove off of her not being to see clear "April's Moon...." she said before she fall back down
Back to top Go down
Heroic

Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Genesis 1 point
April moon Drawn by Clare
Defeated: Target
Winner
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 45-27

Comment: This match was kind of Sexy beside them just going at it this match we is we call SexYaction but overall good match allot of can of whip ass

Back to top Go down
Sly

Sly

Job/hobbies : Nothing you need to know about

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 am

Kain shot up behind Juliet his ring activated the lightning part he punched Juliet in the back lightning shooting out of her and then from the sky lightning shooting down from the sky over her striking her down
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:24 am

OOC:I'm busy so I'm going to give you the point
Back to top Go down
Sly

Sly

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 am

OOC:Nice you heard the lady gimme my point
Back to top Go down
Heroic

Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Winner By Default:Kain
No April moon
Defeated:Target

Kain
Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 53-42

No comment
Back to top Go down
Sly

Sly

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 pm

"Thats four points we win don't we?" Kain asked hopefully he was right
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:10 am

"No idea" she looked over at Nagumo he was the youngest out of the juniors that would mean that he would have the hardest time against Ally "Hey Nagumo you wanna take the fall and let Allen beat Ally even though we won?"
Back to top Go down
Atomic

Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 am

"Hell no i wanna fight fuck out here i work hard for this shit you think out of 6 years in the slammer and i dont get not one good showdown with the guild master screw it if i lose i lose if win then i am OMEGA BABY then i will go to RUBYS and have Victory LOBSTER !!'' Nagumo did not care if he was youngest he still wanted to break some balls he was tired of people looking at him like if he was third class
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 am

"I know you don't get to fight much"flicked him away with a single finger sending him flying because of her magic she was able to dodge every one of Nagumo attacks while they happen but he didn't notice it till now Ally since her body was so strong now she lightly walk over to Nagumo "Your not gonna win"
Back to top Go down
Atomic

Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 am

Nagumo smiled and got up bleeding from his month "Eat......My......Ass"Nagumo jumped up in the air and did " Prominence Dragon:Toxic Sun Drop "He claped his hand sending out a shock wave on top of another shockwave one shockwave was poison the other was fire then he went inside the blast and grab Ally by her neck and swing her in the air then Nagumo stomp on the ground "HAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH " Flames where surrounding him he jumped at amazing speed and was right in back of her all his flames and Venom went to his left foot and he spins and strikes Ally on top of her head "Prominence:Atomic Flare " Allys head would be hurt and poisoned by venom at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Game 2    Hunter Game 2  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Game 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next