Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Relaxing on a nice Day Vote_lcapRelaxing on a nice Day Voting_barRelaxing on a nice Day Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Relaxing on a nice Day Vote_lcapRelaxing on a nice Day Voting_barRelaxing on a nice Day Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Relaxing on a nice Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Relaxing on a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 am

::Marcus was laying down resting as the day was nice. Best day he calls is a quiet peaceful day with no missions or worries. His long hair dropped down and cover his eyes as he snored a bit.::
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"Your Marcus?" Ally ask standing over him she had never seem before till today but she had heard about him from Shane
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

::Marcus woke up and looked up he put back on his shades to hide his eyes. "Sorry, I just woke up. Um, yes I'm Marcus. How might I help you."
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 am

"Just wanted to meet the blind wizard I heard your guild works for the magic council" she asked because she only wanted to see if what the guild was about
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 am

::Marcus smiled a bit and took off his shades. "Well no need for these I guess, since you heard about me. And I guess you can say that, I'm not a fan of it. But I do love my guild and for what they stand for." Marcus said as he shrugged his shoulders.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 am

"So whats your guild master like?" she said sat down as she was looking for some type of information to what their guild master was like and information on their guild
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 am

::Marcus smiled. "Trying to find out about us huh? Well I have nothing to hide nor does my guild. Well our master is in the Council himself so he spends a lot of time doing his job as a Guild master and as a member on the Council. But their's also times when he can't do his job as a guild master, so theirs a sub. What about your guild? I heard you guys are wild and reckless. I think I fought one of them......Raizo I think it was." Marcus said as he laid back on the soft grass.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Ally sigh Raizo "Hes a bit over the top I'm sorry not one of my favorite guild members" she wasn't lying he really wasn't one of her favs but there was nothing she could really do about it
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:04 pm

::Marcus nodded his head. "Well, I have other in my guild I can't stand as well. Guess thats why they call me a harsh judge." Marcus was usually known as the most harsh person in the guild.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"I wouldn't call it harsh I just don't like his style is all and thats enough" Ally was a fair person over all and it was known but there was somethings she didn't like
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 pm

::Marcus nodded his head. "Agreeable, so how did you heard of me? I'm sorry but I still quite don't know your name. I feel a bit bad, since you know my name." Marcus said as he rubbed the back of his head.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 pm

"Ally Howard new guild master of Crimson Liger" she said sitting there and thinking how did she hear about him she had forgot for a minute then it hit her "One of my guild master told me about you"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:48 pm

::"Oh well nice to meet you there All Howard, Crimson Liger. Hm....I would of never thought people knew of me, not like I'm famous well at least I don't think so." Marcus was talking about the fact other knew him and he didn;t know as to how they knew him but it wasn;t a big deal. "So what brings you over here besides finding me. If you don;t mind if I ask. I think Fairy Tail is nearby if memory severs me right."::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm

"I'm just walking man no other reason really" she knew Fairy Tail was close but she didn't want to go see them just yet she wanted to wait
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm

::Marcus had got up and rubbed the back of his head. "Well that's good. So whats your guild like?"::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Ally thought about her guild how she could put it into words how everything they did and things came in and out of her mind but in the end only one word "Wild thats the best way to say it"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 pm

::Marcus chuckled a bit and spoke. "Yea, that's what I heard. Sounds like you have work on your hands." Marcus had then put his shades on and smiled a bit.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:53 pm

"Work is a party everyday I wouldn't want it any other way" she laugh that was life and thats just how she liked it with them
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 pm

::"Well seem like you and your guild is doing well. I guess I need to see your guild in action." Marcus had pointed out as he stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:18 pm

"You only wish you could see us in action" she stated as she got up and clean off her pants she hated to look dirty when she came home
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm

::Marcus started to float and nodded his head. "Well that and I just in general would like to learn from others period, I find new guild members, well people in general to be a perfect source to learn from." Marcus main hobby was learning new things weather it took the form of new magic to learn or simply understanding magic.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 pm

"So you just like to learn from others guess theres nothing wrong with that" and judging from how he was up in the air like that she guessed a few things
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm

::"Yea, excuse me but do you mind if I come with you for a second to your guild if you was going back." Marcus didn't want to sound rude but he was hoping not to run into trouble.::
Back to top Go down
Sinner

Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

"You wanna come to Crimson Liger?" she was thinking about it she had to think about it as guild master but hey what could happen "Sure why not"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a nice Day   Relaxing on a nice Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a nice Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next