Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Angel of song singing Vote_lcapAngel of song singing Voting_barAngel of song singing Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Angel of song singing Vote_lcapAngel of song singing Voting_barAngel of song singing Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting ORDER eucliffe

Angel of song singing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Idol

Idol

Angel of song singing Empty
PostSubject: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 am

Lori after the christmas party went different ways from Soumei and Vexen sitting on the clock tower Lori started to kick her feet and sing a light song that could be heard through the town kicking back and forth she was thinking about what she should do to kill her boredom while everybody else was on a mission
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Ryuu entered the town his hair slicked back his glossy black leather coat hung inches from the ground he also wore glossy black tight leather pants and a lose grey shirt. He amazingly had his hands in his pockest as he walked along, He stopped when he heard the voice singing faintly in the distance. He looked around before noticing it was coming from above him. He saw a girl sitting on the edge kicking her feet. He opened the door to the clock tower taking the long spiral staircase to the top, he was sure if he had heard him open the door to the balcony where Lori sat Ryuu had been moving rather quietly...
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 am

Lori kept singing she didn't notice anybody coming up or walking around as she kept singing her voice became softer like she was echoing something important in her words people started to look up at the clock tower hearing Lori voice most people couldn't believe a girl was singing she stood up and her voice echo through the town
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am

Ryuu walked up to the edge of the balcony his hands foled neatly behind his back, he didn't want to interupt her but he felt he should make it know that he was there...No clouds seemed to fill the sky, it truely was a day worth singing, and the people below seemed to enjoy it though some did wonder what motivated her to sing.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 am

Lori was singing she didn't notice he was there now or the fact that people were staring at her she pulled out her guitar playing a song that she had wrote as she kept singing her voice lit up the place making her happy next thing she knew she was done singing and smiling Lori turn around to see Ryuu she just stared at him
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

(OOC: Sorry my semester is ending so my teachers are giving out a lot of projects so I've been a little busy)

Ryuu's eyes shot open she had stopped so suddenly. "Uhh.....Hi" **Hi really that's all you can think of** Ryuu thought to himself scratching the back of his head nervously, he didn't know what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 am

Lori stared at this man she had never seen anybody like him mostly because she was feeling something from him and she didn't know what it was about him as Lori stared at the man she wonder how much of her guard she should be on because of who she was Lori was easily always a target for people good or bad she didn't make it seem like she was worry though "Hello what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Ryuu stared for a breif second breaking the trance like state he was in, he went from being a statue to liely he began to walk towards her but to her left stopping at the edge of the balcony about five feet from her left hand side. "My name is Ryuu" Normally Ryuu had the sent of ashes but he had not done any magic training lately so he lacked of any really sent at this point.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Lori held her guitar next to her the name Ryuu made her only think of dragons but she didn't think he was a dragon slayer so it wasn't a big deal to her but still why would anyone come out here like that she had came out to sing "My name is Lori a pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 am

Ryuu thought back to his house what did he have that would be of any good... witht he snap of his finger and the burst of small flames a rose appeared in Ryuu's hand, magic but not a magic trick. Ryuu had a seal under his house that allowed him to teleport anything in his house to him and any inanimate object to his house. He held the rose out to Lori, "The pleasure is mine" Ryuu said chuckling afterwards, he ran his hand over his head slicking a few stray strands of hair back into place. "There's a nice cliche for you" Ryuu stated, having handed her a rose and said the pleasure was his, it had been over done, but none the less Ryuu stuck with it...
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 am

Lori took the rose that was a nice trick not anything she ha seen before she listen to the words he had said "Oh really now?" having replied to what he said Lori still young was letting her guard down some what and this was only because she was so young the other members in her guild were much different and much more careful
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Ryuu body age was only about 19-21, he had only been awake on the earth for a few years. Counting the time he was a sleep and his past life as one body he was over 100 years old. "You have a magnificent voice" Ryuu said not really meaning to change the topic but he did not know how to answer her last question, "Oh reallynow?"
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"How long was you listening to me sing?" She asked because she couldn't help but notice she made a bunch of people become to see her that was normal but she still didn't understand why Lori didn't think her voice was that good
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Ryuu poindered the question for a few seconds, "Five, to maybe fifteen minutes" Ryuu said unsure of the exact number, this one came pretty close to it though, or atleast he thought so. He had heard the voice the second he had entered town that was the main reason he had shown up her. It was like a red dot on a black sheet of paper, it was different and unusual from the rest of the paper and so you were drawn to it. Someone just singing out loud was not common so he instantly went to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 am

"So tell me do I sing good?" since she knew he was listening for so long she had to ask that simple question she liked feed back from the people who would listen to her as it helped her understand why they were around her, Lori move from the edge closer to the door she wasn't a strong mage to where if she fell she would be able to live through it at least not yet anyway. Standing by the door she just stared at Ryuu waiting for him to answer her question
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Ryuu raised an eye brow in curiousity, was she scared of him, he noticed how she slowly began to inch herself towards the door. "I found it a bit pitchy in some areas, are you enrolled in lessons?" Ryuu had asked, thinking if this was all self taught she was pretty good. With lessons it would put her about average.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

"I never had lessons" She said standing by the door she was still on guard and with that she was so careful that she didn't even notice she had moved back Lori kept staring at Ryuu as the wind blew pass them she moved a little just showing how light she was
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Ryuu's attention moved to the drop down from the tower,, non lethel to him. "Hmm...Thought so" Ryuu said as Mizu's sight entered his head...Fallen Kings' Members, this was the same girl from the party apparently. Ryuu knew that this girl could some how foil the plans of Hollow Enigma if people in the streets below saw her face. From down low no one would know it's her but if she got of the tower then she would have an Alibi which Ryuu could not allow to happen.

He acted as if nothing had happened not changing his personality in the least. "Do you practice often?" Ryuu asked trying to keep her here as long as she could...
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 am

Lori didn't know anything change to bad for because she could have use this. With her back against the door Lori started to answer his question "Most of my life I was practicing" she said putting one hand behind herself as she kept it on the door she made sure that her back or anything was not even touching the door for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 am

Ryuu leaned back against the railing of the balcony, he crossed his arms infront of him and a warm smile appeared on his face. "That's good, not alot of people put the time into practice anything. Mainly after they find out haw much work it is." Ryuu said with ninty percent of his focus on Lori, the other ten percent was on Mizu's vision. Kaze Vision came into few now as well. A destroyed town was all he could see through it. Mizu had started to run, making his way outside, Looks like the job was done. If he could possibly keep her talking just a little longer than everything would go smoothly. He let out a sigh, "I frighten you don't I?" Ryuu asked acting unsurprised that someone was scared of him. almost as if it had happened before.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:13 am

"You don't scare me I just don't trust people I don't know" Lori said it so calm it was just how she was she couldn't trust to many people that she didn't know about. Lori had no idea what was going on right now what ever happen next was going to happen and she was just there talking to Ryuu
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 am

Ryuu nodded, "Understandable, you can never trust someone at first glance. You don't know their strength, their magic, or possibly do they even study magic" Ryuu spoke softly his eye contact broke off of Lori and he had turned around facing off the Balcony. "Sometimes the way they dress, makes you think poorly of them even though they are a different person" Ryuu hand both hands on the railing, he looked out over the town...At this exact second he was actually protecting Lori, his other bodies had been asking where he was so he opened up his vision for them to see. all they saw was him looking out over the town. If they saw he was talking with a Fallen Kings member then they would both be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Idol

Idol

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 pm

"Never judge a book by its cover" thats what Lori took from that from everything he said it was the number rule in her guild never judge anyone or anything always be on your guard she knew something was wrong but she didn't know what she knew if she was in danger she would have to sing as fast as she could just to be safe if she couldn't handle it and Lori was just hoping it wouldn't come to that
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Ryuu ran his hand over his head smoothing out his hair. "Well, let me earn a little trust. My name is Ryuu, I don't have a last name, I am a fire mage and a collector of magical objects" Ryuu said, "I can summon objects through fire to and from my house" He stated thinking that that would be enough for now...He would mention more if she had questions...the one question he felt that she would ask would be, 'Why don't you have a last name?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of song singing   Angel of song singing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel of song singing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next