Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
I'll fight anybody close combat Vote_lcapI'll fight anybody close combat Voting_barI'll fight anybody close combat Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
I'll fight anybody close combat Vote_lcapI'll fight anybody close combat Voting_barI'll fight anybody close combat Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

I'll fight anybody close combat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

I'll fight anybody close combat Empty
PostSubject: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am

Maia was on the roof of somebody Mansion she didn't know who and she didn't care she was up there fighting with other mages and just like her she was throwing them off the mansion laughing while she did it a few guys were running towards her Maia jump up over them and push them off she couldn't stop laughing "Oh come on can nobody beat me the badass bitch Maia!!!!?
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 am

Marcus was walking when he heard the screams of people and laughter from someone, he stopped walking when two people dropped in front of him. He looked up to the spot where he heard the voices. He jumped up on the roof and looked at what happened. "Hmm....I see a fight of some sort broke out and it seems they were no problem to you miss."
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 am

"What you wanna fight too!!!!?" she screamed at him turning around he came asking all these questions and stuff Maia just stared at him she was like that anyway so it wasn't really anything wrong with the way she was acting well to her
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Marcus stepped back, he had a slight taken by surprise look on is face. "I didn't come by to fight really, but if you may need a sparing partner I'll be that sparing partner." Marcus said he didn;t throw his fist up nor sunk into a fighting stance. He was rather still grasping what the hell just happen and how he always get involved in fights.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

Maia blinked at him she had no idea what he was talking about she rubbed her head before she couldn't wait no more she had to ask a question "What the fuck is sparing!!!?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:11 am

Marcus face was blank at first. "Um sparring would be a training fight. So is this what you want? Or do you want a full blown fight?" Marcus added before scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:28 am

"Full fight this ain't no pussy party" he seemed all calm she didn't like that she felt like she was being insulted because she was a girl or something he had that look on his face
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 am

Marcus fixed his footing stance and waited for her to move. "Alright, I suppose I can do that. Your move miss." Marcus was calm like always.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 am

Maia dash at Marcus she had no magical power on her but her body was giving off heat strong amounts of it too she threw a punch at Marcus going right for his face
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

Marcus hearing her foot pattern was able to track her movement, he heard the fist cut thru the air and dodge the fist, he felt the heat and jumped back as he did he slipped over the one of the foots of the knocked out mages. He stumbled forward and landed on Maia his hands on her chest. Marcus face turned red as he fell back on the ground. "Sorry about that." He said repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 am

Maia didn't really see the problem not right now because she didn't really care she jump up into the air spinning over Marcus "Fire Demon's Rapid Flame Shot" three giant balls of hot blazing fire came rushing down over Marcus one hitting the roof setting it to a blaze and exploding while the other two followed just as fast
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:50 am

Marcus turned around quickly to the fireballs he felt the heat as the fireballs moved closer. Marcus extended his left arm sending the first fireball to drop down in front of him. Marcus did a flip back to avoid his feet from catching on fire, he thrust his right arm as the two fireballs stopped in midair and shot back at Maia, Marcus had clapped his hands together and touched the non burning area of the roof. The roof began to shake a bit as steel rods shot from the ground to strike at Maia.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

Maia went right through the fire balls because they were her element she they didn't do any damage to her at all with the steel rods came flying at her Maia held her hand the fire melt through the metal she was close to Marcus "Fire Demon's Burning Arm" the hot melting fire turn into wings on her arms she slash the flaming wings down over Marcus head
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am

Marcus stumbled back from the attack, his forehead was bleeding and his glasses where broken, cut in half from Maia attack. Marcus felt the blood run down his forehead as it made it's way to his cheeks. "Damnit." It was obvious now that he had to fight serious, but Maia would also notice that Marcus was blind from his eyes. Marcus used his mental magic to increase his body strength and speed, making his body fight with no limits holding it down, a rash move on Marcus note. Marcus appeared infront of Maia and punch her in the gut. "I'm sorry ms. may I ask for your name? I hate fighting women since it goes beyond my code, but I'll look at you as the warrior you are." His punch would send Maia airborne.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 am

Maia went flipping in the air he got faster out of nowhere but she liked it now up in the air she use her arm wings to stay there Maia came flying down at Marcus like a rocket her wings burned everything she sent a kick to his face "Maia Rhodes is the name" her wings disappeared and with fire cover her body things got hotter she push the flames out they cover Marcus because of the speed
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:03 am

Marcus right arm began to bulk up a bit and he trusted his arm punching her kick, the force from the two attack would result in a stand still. As the flames shot out to wrap around Marcus, Maia would shortly notice her flames stop in mid wrap, the flames disappeared as Marcus used his mental magic to covered the flames in a vacuum field. "Nice to meet you Maia Rhodes, my name is Marcus Shusei." Marcus jumped back sending distance for the two.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 am

Maia smile she hadn't use up this magic in awhile this could be fun she didn't hold anything back Maia was taking in power lots of it then she release this giant stream of blazing hot magma like fire that was turning everything into ash at Marcus and it wasn't stopping this was her roar attack
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 am

Marcus started to breathe heavy he closed his eyes thinking of a location. He disappeared from the spot he was at teleporting above Maia. He dived bomb into her holding her down as the two came falling down to the ground. Marcus was enjoying fighting her, he wanted to see just how see was going to escape this move of his but knowing his actions would be rash like always.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 am

Maia shot fire from her feet sending her up into the air she kept going high just because she could once high enough she engulf herself in fire it became hotter and brighter it kept changing till finally it went off the attack had so much magical power "Fire Demon's Giant Explosion" it exploded and it cover the sky, the mansion under them and some of the town Maia was only using half of the power
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:54 am

Marcus noticed the attack and got off of her the flames caught on him and he patted them out the explosion caught Marcus and sent him flying into the mansion. Marcus however didn't crash into it he stopped mid air and patted himself once more to get rid of the flames before he was in serious trouble. Marcus clapped his hands together, Maia would feel a great force and be sent crashing to the ground. Marcus had then shot several beams of energy from his fist.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:33 am

Maia notice she was being sent into the ground and that she had beams coming at her, still using her attack from before Maia didn't hold back she release more magic into the explosion causing to be bigger,wider and stronger it ate the beams growing everything it touch was in ash it was taking a large part of the town people ran from it they headed for the hills she made sure to catch Marcus in that blast
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 am

After the explosion cleared Marcus would be okay without a scratch on him, he turned intangible to avoid the blast and after the blast faded he turned physical. Maia would quickly feel the weight pushing her down, as Marcus waved his hand some rocks floated and were tossed towards her. Marcus was sure to use his magic to hold her down, to have her get hit from the hot rocks.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 am

Maia had used up a bit to much magic right there but she was fine with the rocks coming at her and her body needing some time to get right Maia covered her body in flames to protect herself "All you got!!!" she yelled at him slowly getting up
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 am

Marcus had stop the simple tricks, Marcus had shot several beams of pure energy and followed from behind with an attack of ghost daggers. The dagger trailed behind the beams and rushed at Maia at a faster pace from before, Marcus had smiled. "Nope, I got plenty."
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 am

Maia ran through the attacks getting hit with them beams and stabbed with knives bleeding she didn't she didn't stop moving her speed increase flames appeared behind Marcus to keep him into place stopping she roared the same wave of melting magma like fire at Marcus after the roar she threw two balls of fire at him Maia jumping up into the air shot another roar over Marcus the massive attacks of fire were coming at him a second after each other she covered her self in fire getting ready for another attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll fight anybody close combat   I'll fight anybody close combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll fight anybody close combat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Everlue Mansion-
Jump to: