Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Calm before the Storm. Vote_lcapCalm before the Storm. Voting_barCalm before the Storm. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Calm before the Storm. Vote_lcapCalm before the Storm. Voting_barCalm before the Storm. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

Calm before the Storm.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Calm before the Storm. Empty
PostSubject: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

Carbine walked off of one of the boats at the Harbor in Hargeon Town. he was looking back and around him be felt like something was wrong *what is this feeling?* he was asking himself in his mind he couldn't put his finger what it was. *i could just be worrying too much.* Carbine was considering ignoring his feeling.

Last edited by Faceless on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am

Killious walked off of the boat shortly after Carbine. He was doing some walking around because he had abit of free time every few seconds some one said " Hello Councilmen Avalon." as Kilvas walked past them Kilvas just said "Greetings, have your self a fine day." he acted like it was a normal day with nothing going on.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Carbine looked back after hearing that name *Council man Avalon?* Carbine thought to himself being surepized *he...he tried to kill me.* Carbine kept into his mind talking to himself he didnt want to be heard and he started walking away from Killious.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Before Carbine really left Killious said something to himself "Were do you think you are going Carbine?" Killious said as a question he knew he was there and he was here for him "I have to have a talk with you." Killious said with a small smirk while he started walking towards Carbine, Killious knew what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 am

Carbine stared at Kilious "You might but i don't..." Carbine still took a few steps back "After all. you tried to kill me and cover it up at a accident!" Carbine said out loud as a means to get people to look over but people just kept going like nothing was going on it made Carbine nerveous. "...I won't talk with you..."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 am

Killious did a small chuckle while Carbine said what he did "That is sadening." Killious matched each step Carbine took "Because, i have papers here to arrest you Carbine." Killious said while he faked these papers they looked like they were real and were in effect. "So erither way Carbine Alaivos, you have to come with me, please do so quietly." Killious' voice then turned heartless and cold then " I would hate to have to enter stage one here."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 am

"Using half you magic power here is dangerous..." Carbine said, He was still looking around he then realized Killious was different then last time they met he use to be able to sence his power like most magic users could but he couldn't *But why would you go into stage one over me?* Carbined was thinking while he was looking for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

Killious smiled abit again it was only for a second "It is...but you are also some one who is needed to be captured so using half my power against wouldn't be bad." Killious kept watching Carbine seeing if he would try and find a way out "I would give up, You have no were to turn Carbine." Killious said since he knew Carbine wouldn't fight here he had him traped here "I will take you peacefully to the prisons just come peacefully Mr.Alaivos." Killious said this would knock one thing off of things to do while he was here.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Carbine sighed alittle *Were do i go?* Carbine was still thinking to himself *Since he has proof that i am underarrest.* Carbine then said "Alright Killious..since you seem to have proof i give up." Carbine bowed his head this would save a fight, he give up peacefully and prepared to be taken away.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Killious then got to right to the point he then walked over to Carbine and cuffed up he then place a small piece of paper on the ground that telelported Carbine to his cell but the one thing was this celll was an experiment room in Killious' home. "I am glad you gave in, as stated everything will go peacefully." Killious had said while he teleported Carbine away.

Once Carbine was gone Killious then smiled to himself "Soon, other things will happen." Killious said while he looked up at the sky he eventually looked down at his watch it would soon be time.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Carbine sighed a sigh of relief while he was being taken away it was going to remind peaceful once teleported he realized what Killious had done"This...was a trap!" Killious had tricked him into being an experiment but he wondered why but now Carbine was stuck.

[End of Carbine]
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Killious smiled abit to himself "Well, time for a walk while i am free." Killious said while he started walking around the port see what sections were strong and weak but no one could really tell that he was looking at what buildings were strong and weak out of everything in the ports so far he would be making a sweep of the whole town "I doubt anyone will bother me now." Killious said while laughed abit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Wei was walking with a small group he spoke to Killious as the the group passed. "I set a station outside of the target, I took the plans and written them here, I'm also waiting for Mizu to show him the specs but I also wish to add the target manager will be their." Wei had slipped the note in Killious jacket pocket. He also slipped a note that was for his next mission after this. *I heard of some guilds out their showing themselves I wish to go undercover and exploit their weakness, since no one know me nor my motives and since I can pull out the best emotions to fool even the smartest of people.* The group walked forward with Wei following, the exchange between the two would seem as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Killious gave Wei a small smile his normal evilish smile "That is good to hear Wei, i expect nothingless from you, you have other tasks you would like to do as well you are free to roam and do whatever you feel after the task i have given you right now is done." Killious said he watched Wei walk away to make sure he didnt react right away because that normall made people nosey Killious then read over the note"Execllent thought from you Wei. get inforation i can't" Killious said this means his group in his eyes were thinking with him in a sence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm.   Calm before the Storm. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm before the Storm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hargeon Town :: The Harbor-
Jump to: