Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
bored chilling at the lake  Vote_lcapbored chilling at the lake  Voting_barbored chilling at the lake  Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
bored chilling at the lake  Vote_lcapbored chilling at the lake  Voting_barbored chilling at the lake  Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

bored chilling at the lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon-spirit
Thunder Flame Master Of Dragons and Demons
Dragon-spirit

Job/hobbies : paintball, dirtbiking, drinking, partying, and hunting.

bored chilling at the lake  Empty
PostSubject: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Raizo was by the lake sitting down and shooting fire balls into the air he was really bored and felt like doing nothing. Raizo was wearing blue jeans, with a crimson t-shit, a black leather coat, with his katana sitting beside him, He picked up a rock and floated it in the air with his fire he then shot it towards the water making it skip. "God im so bored i need to go do some more work". Raizo stretched his legs out and lied down looking up it was near sun set so some of the stars were visible "wow the stars are really visible".

Last edited by Dragon-spirit on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

"What the fuck!!!!!!!!???" Juliet scream loud she was almost hit by some random ass fire ball she checked her hair this is why she never came here for missions she was wondering who in the hell was shooting fire balls around this time anyway
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:33 am

Raizo was startled after hearing her scream and got up to see what the hell was going on. Raizo saw Juliet and started to walk towards her "Hey are you ok?" Raizo then saw how damn hot she was but he kept it to himself because she look really familiar.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

Juliet was checking her hair when she saw Raizo she knew it was him it had to be "You was shooting fire Raizo!?" she asked well she yelled and ask him at the same time but that was because Juliet was mad
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:58 am

"Yea why?" Raizo then realized it was Juliet and grabbed his katana from off of the ground put it on and walked over to her. Raizo figured he must have burned something of her's with his fire balls.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 am

"Fucker burned my hair" that why she kept touching it she was feeling heat on her hair the hell was he doing out here anyway crazy dragon slayer
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:31 am

"Damn im sorry" Raizo looked at the damaged hair it was only a small bit and it wasn't noticeable but he still did burn it "Tell you what how about i take you out for some dinner to repay for this" Raizo held his hand out and absorbed all of the heat around her hair so there was no chance of anymore damage.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 am

"Hell no!!!!" she was so loud super loud people were staring Juliet was really making it a known fact something had happen between them easily and people were talking "You wanna fix this give 840,000 jewels right now!!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:58 am

"Say what are you fucking crazy its just a little hair damage its not like I burned all of your hair off" Raizo could give two shits about the people around them staring and talking about them, and as if a little damage to her hair and shes trying to fucking clean him out of his money.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:25 am

"How would you fucking like it if I burn off your hair!!! what kind of idiot throws fire balls up in air anyway!!!?" people were taking pictures of them Juliet cared about her hair that how she got her guys fuck the body they never touch it anyway she loved her golden rich hair over everything
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 am

"it was a small piece of hair and I could give to shits if you burn my hair it just grows back anyway" raizo was starting to get a little pissed off " this idiot right here shoots fire balls into the air" raizo calmed down " just because your drop dead gorgeous with the smoking hot body, beautiful face, and decent hair doesn't mean you need to be such a diva about everything"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 am

"Just because your a dragon slayer doesn't mean you have to think like a damn five year old use your head that why you was born with a brain or in your case a peanut" she pointed to her head making fun of him she couldn't get no where with him for real
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 am

"wow and you think I'm acting like a five year old look at your self" raizo hated being a ass but raizo was tired of being pushed around. Raizo saw people taking pictures but he really did not care.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"Again and I stated this I'm not the grown ass man shooting fire balls up in the middle of the air what if they would have came down and it didn't hit my hair what if it hit something else think about that"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 pm

"Ok first of all it was a small ember that went into your hair not a whole fire ball" Raizo then picked out the small piece of ash in her hair "and second of all you decide to insult me by saying I have low intelligence and im like a five year old just because I shot a fire ball into the air and a small ember hit your hair plus i refused to pay you a stupid amount of money". Raizo then pointed at the cameras taking pictures of them "and I tried to be nice by taking you out for a dinner or something but instead you make sure you speak loud enough for the whole town to hear to try and embarrass me so I will pay you nearly all my money for what ten hairs being burnt a small bit and you think im the bad one here your a complete diva" Raizo then let out some of his flash over magic and melted the cameras that were taking pictures of them he then turned around and started to walk back to where he was sitting before "and one more thing its not your hair that's a big part of your beauty its who you are and your personality"
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 am

Juliet blank kinda of weird world was he living beauty and personality whatever she wanted to her money "Pay up" she said holding out her hand she spent time sitting here talking about this with him
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 am

"nope" Raizo continued to walk away and sat down by the water he looked out and then lied down. Raizo looked up at the stars and smiled as he completely ignored everything else around him
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Valnos started walking past everyone that had stoped to stare at Juilet and Raizo fighting, he seemed to be have been the only one who didnt stop and stare right away he had only stoped during the loudest point of the yelling between the both. All Valnos did after that was fix his glasses and adjust his bag on his back and continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 am

Juliet growled she was sick of standing here fighting with him she couldn't deal with it anymore "I'm sicking of fighting with you"
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 am

Raizo heard her speak "Alright well its your choice either dinner or nohing" Raizo sat up and turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 am

Valnos then realized he was lost on were he was going "Hmm." He then put down his bag and sat down "I thought i wouldnt forget the way to the Cathderal.." he said it was to himself while he reached over to his bag and pulled out a map to figure out his way.
Back to top Go down
Twist

Twist

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

"I forget it I don't want nothing" she was about to go out to dinner with him that wasn't really something in her plan at all
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Raizo got up and looked at her as he put his katana on his back "Alright lets go then" Raizo walked beside her and thought of a few places that she might like "So why were you walking by here anyway".
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 am

Valnos then Pointed to a section of the map"Hmm.. i will be fine now.." Valnos said he then packed up his stuff and started walking off he would most likely end up walking past Raizo and Juilet one his way to his desenation, he knew he would be going the right way now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon-spirit
Dragon-spirit

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Raizo looked behind him because he was sure he had scene the man on the ground with the map but he was busy with Juliet so he continued to walk with her ignoring everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored chilling at the lake    bored chilling at the lake  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored chilling at the lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next