Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Vote_lcapHome of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Voting_barHome of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Vote_lcapHome of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Voting_barHome of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
Jericho
WizLord
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Empty
PostSubject: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Maia sat in the guild she put new clothes after her short battle in the town she hoped nobody heard about it she didn't want to pay anything Maia came out in a new set of clothes she went over by the bar of the guild to drink sitting there she didn't say a word
Back to top Go down
Knives

Knives

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hey you ok?" Autsin asked he walk over to Maia she look like she was hiding something and not the good kind of something
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 am

"Yea I'm fine where the hell is our guild master?" She asked looking up at him he wasn't even here most of the time so that itself was kinda of weird
Back to top Go down
Knives

Knives

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 am

Autsin didn't have any idea where their guild master he hadn't seen him for awhile that was kinda of weird now that he thought about it "He been gone for awhile now he probably sleep"
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Almost seven years had pass and yet the guild was the same oh well Maia was walking around the guild it looked dusty as hell they needed more people and new people or their guild was going to be turned into shit
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 am

"Hello?" The guild echoed back at him, the place was practically barren.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Mia had finished her rounds and was coming back to the Phoenix....her home. With her wings flapping very fast she had glided into the guild. Her wings left a huge guest of wind in the guild. The wind only flew back into Mia face. "Woah the guild has become dead." Mia openly said. Not notice her other two members.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Maia look over the rail and she saw Mia who was more or so her rival but the other boy she didn't know who he was at all "Who the fuck are you? And shut up Mia"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'm the new guy Kaylen, but most people call me Astro." He said, he didn't recognize these two but perhaps that was because of the time rift he was hearing about.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Mia turn to Astro. For a moment she walked around him not knowing who he was. Mia had been gone for about seven years now or more. "So how did you join?" She asked Astro.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm

"Well" Astro said rubbing the back of his head in embrassment. "I suppose I'm not a full fledged member yet. When I got here it was barren and has been that way for awhile. But I really wanted to join so I gave myself the stamp and hoped others would return or join up eventually." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Maia look down at kid he seem different or more so she could sense that he was like Mia "Your a phoenix slayer aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:37 am

"I.." Astro turned his head looking oddly at Maia, wondering how she knew that fact. "I am yes."
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 pm

"You can tell by the touch." Mia said with touching Astro shoulder being a Phoenix Slayer herself she could tell easy.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh" He blushed slightly from human contact and equally as much because of his own stupidity. "Well I guess that makes sense." His mind turned to questions. "Where has everyone been?"
Back to top Go down
Hero II

Hero II

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:48 am

Herro was outside the guild he had a paper wit directions on it and it only helped him so little he walked inside the guild slowly putting his bag on the floor "hello is anyone here " He moving his head back and forth hoping he finds somebody walks in slowly and slowly as foots begin to make sounds
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:39 pm

"Who are you?" Maia look down now there was another new member? They had a bunch of new members today coming here "We have no guild master"
Back to top Go down
Hero II

Hero II

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:45 am

Hero walked in even closer " I am the new guild master " herro look ed at them at first he was bit mind blown that it was only them thinking this is bad "is this everyone " he sat down in a chair he could no believe how little the have swell in few days they are bound to have more members
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Astro titled his head in perplexion wondering what was going on now. He was happy more people were showing up though, maybe he would finally begin to learn from real Cardinal Phoenix members instead of the books strung about the place. "I don't know if this is everyone, but its more than I've ever seen here."
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:24 pm

"Wait new guild master? What happen to the old Guild Master? What's your name?" Mia was so confused she even rubbed her head out of confusion because she just didn't know what was going on. Mia waited for his answer while she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hero II

Hero II

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Your old guild mastered died by a wizard that I am currently locating when that time comes we are going to avenge him but he as of right I am you new guild master " herro said talking straight forward not even hesitating telling them straight up that he died and that's all they need to know " let's see your skyer   And your Maia" herro then turn to the other guy he took out his list of members "hmmmm are you a new member "
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

"Mhm" Astro said shaking his head "I joined while everyone was gone for some reason, which still is unclear to me." He explained for the third time, still confused if not even more so.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:55 pm

"My name is Mia!!" She said pointing to herself while he got Maia name right that was just crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hero II

Hero II

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 pm

"Sorry if did not get your names right " herro looked at all of them he was thinking on how he could not much but he could try "Alright so let me get down with the information some of the guild members have abandon this guild because of the death of the old guild master which in opinion is kinda stupid but hey it's fine with me I don't mind anyways not to worry we are getting new members you can make shore of that as of right now things are going change I don't know how and I don't know how many days but rest a shore this guild will rise again from its slump ."
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 am

"Well thats beside the point the guild never was to big but we can easily make that work again but now here is the question again what do we call you? Zero 2? Red hair guy?" Maia ask as grab a smoke and put it into her mouth before lighting it with her finger and blowing out smoke while looking down at those three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)   Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of the Phoenix (open to the guild members)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Cardinal Phoenix-
Jump to: