Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Relaxing at the bar Vote_lcapRelaxing at the bar Voting_barRelaxing at the bar Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Relaxing at the bar Vote_lcapRelaxing at the bar Voting_barRelaxing at the bar Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting ORDER SLEEP eucliffe

Relaxing at the bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

Relaxing at the bar Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Marcus found himself at the bar, he was still stuck in Oak Town and so far everything was pretty much a chill relaxing day. Marcus was in the center of the bar and asked for some water. "Water sir." The bartender had poured some water for Marcus, he also pulled out another glass and poured some beer in it. "That's on the house." Marcus had wanted to say something but he just took the cup and smiled. "Thank you sir."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 am

"You would be drinking water" Kuro said walking into the bar his jacket with his hood over his head as he took a seat next to Marcus he had heard that he hadn't come back to the guild house yet so he had to come and see what was wrong with him since everybody else wasn't around right now
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 am

Marcus looked up to Kuro. "Oh well look who it is. Whats going on Kuro?" Marcus waved at him and smiled. He took a swig of the water. "Um bartender please whatever my friend want." Marcus took another swig and put the glass cup down. "So what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 am

"I heard your blind ass couldn't get out of Oak town so I came to see if that was true" he looked at the bartender he wasn't here to help more of the type to laugh at Marcus for how he was here "Get me a beer or something hurry up" he order the guy around like always
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 am

"Haha glad to see someone is laughing about my problems. Yea I currently stuck over here, I heard Sirius didn't make it back. Probably off on another mission, speaking of which why aren't you on any missions." Marcus thought back to how he got stuck here to begin with, he was better of at the guild.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 am

"I finished and came here" when he his beer came Kuro open it and started to drink slowly everybody was more then likely off on some gay mission helping out somebody or something he didn't really care "So how the hell you got stuck here?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 am

Marcus had to think back himself. "Hm....well it started when I meet this girl from this guild. She invited me to the guild but I had got mixed up in some things and well I got here." Marcus finished his water and moved the cup. "So you've just came all this way here just to make fun huh, was it worth the money?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:02 am

Kuro started to laugh like crazy he almost fell out of his chair he couldn't believe this all for a girl he hoped it was worth it Kuro couldn't stop laughing he almost dropped his beer "Did you at least get some?" he said still laughing you could see his face he was having a hard time breathing
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

Marcus sighed and shook his head. "No, I didn't but that's not the point." Marcus face was blank but he was use to Kuro crazy self making fun at others expense. "Well yea, I know rookie mistake."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 am

Kuro finally stop laughing poor guy didn't get no ass it was funny but he had other things they had to talk about he got serious finally "You heard about the magic games?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 am

"The magic games, yeah. What about them? I don't think their due for another few months right." Marcus had took of his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 am

Kuro sipped his beer holding it in his hand as it went back and forth in his hand "The master want us to start getting ready its gonna ready soon guess we going this year"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 am

"Sounds fair, I guess he want us to enter in and take first place. We can do that, so is he going to decide an exact team to go for the games? Or are we gonna all have to train and then have a match between ourselves to pick the top five to go?" Marcus said then moving his to the beer that was left to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 am

"Me,you and you can guess the last person the rest are gonna fight it our more then likely" Kuro knew that off the bat they had to be on their game and soon the number of members they needed was something else but he wasn't worried about that or the games
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 am

"Hmm..Well I guess I should stop fooling around and get to work. I guess this would be a perfect time to say that this trip to Oak town wasn't a waste, I learnt some rune codex magic. That would be of some use to these games." Marcus took a sip of the beer and put the cup down. "So are you gonna train or relax it out."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 am

Kuro was laid back he had some magic that he was going to take serious and finish up now that he had the time to anyway "I'll do what I feel like mostly and ruin some lives while I'm at it"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 am

Marcus chuckled a little. "Hmm....sounds about right." Marcus had started to think about the games, he never entered them nor did he remeber the guild ever joining the games. The guild was rather known for already. Why the big change on entering now he thought. But it didn't matter to him much, he preferred the enter the games.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:02 pm

"So how you get stuck here?" he laughed again he couldn't let it go he needed the whole story this was to funny the blind man stuck in the town with the ligers how many jokes he had for that was crazy
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 pm

"Must I say it. I got stuck here after meeting up with Sirius. But I'm glad I had got stuck I was able to learn codex magic. So I wouldn't take it as a lost." Marcus finished his beer and leaned against his chair.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 am

"They called his smart ass out for a mission like always" He said finishing his beer he was overall mad that it was gone now he had nothing to drink so he got another one he seem to like this new so called magic he had learned
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am

"Yea, I think Sirius don't know how to relax. Then again theirs others that's far worse then him. These games should be interesting." A smirk arose on Marcus face as he couldn't wait for them to begin, call it a battle lust or not. But Marcus always enjoyed a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the bar   Relaxing at the bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Oak Town-
Jump to: