Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Voting_barQuiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Voting_barQuiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Quiet Mealtime

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Valnos walked into the Super Express and found his spot were he took his bag off his shoulder and placed it next to him and then sat down since he has not eaten here before he seem to enjoy the thought of trying new food here and what they could make. "Hmm..Not a bad day i guess." Valnos said to himself while he sat down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jynx

Jynx

Job/hobbies : taking care of kids and old people/anime,hentai,pokemon etc

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 pm

"then lets play...begin..."Jynx smiled as he ran forward towards the girl slashing a vortex in the matter of air sending a dark wave at valano's to hopefully throw him off for a moment if not he would continue his attack as the snow became harsher"think you can counter then go ahead...we will see..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Valnos picked up Kia as a reaction in which she sounded abit surepized to be picked up so quickly and fired a wind slash at the vortex bought his sword back to a forward sstab and lunched a light blast at the dark he then felt colder once he realized what was going on he was thinking aobut something to do. *Everything is a game to him? He was thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:42 pm

"oh lucky but you never fought someone as i!" Jynx quickly as he ran towards Valano's seen the weapon and went into his shadow form appearing behind the shadow of Valano's grasping for the girl attempting to get her in his hands completely unaware of any attacks that may happen he was completely open allowing himself this out or was it a trap?
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Valnos then pulled Kia away pointed his freee hand made a barrier over his shadow then took a large step back "I might not have but i will continue to try." He quietly muttered after his step back he then used his magic to set his sword on fire for a mintue and trusted it forward to fire it at him the barrier had gone away after Valnos had leaped out of the way he was partly thinking of a plan in his mind still.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm

seeing the fire Jynx kept back for the fire was bad to him staying at a distance now thinking how to get the girl"ahh ill get around your sword don't you worry..."Jynx now was thinking of away now as the snow fell harder and a plan hatched"oh you fail sir...for your sword is fire....snow is water itself...so pretty soon...your flames...will be sizzled out...then i'll...be on the strike" Jynx then jumped up and disapepared into the tree's taking cover in the tree's jumping from one to another keeping from being detected throwing Valnos off.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am

Valnos then changed the element of his sword to water "I do not have to just use fire." Valnos had more tricks up his sleve too he made the fire go out willingly on his sword and pieces of Ice came off of the sword in since he used it to link up with the snow in which he threw in the at the next tree of were Jynx was going he then took off running east to start getting away.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:47 pm

as Jynx fell seeing this man was smart on his feet he called upon the help of his pwoers summoning dark creatures to hunt him down and slow him down while Jynx worked up another plan simply walking towards them as if he had all the time in the world."hmm this man is becoming more of a nusiance then i thought hmm what to do now....?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Valnos stoped at the site of the things that were there to slow him down he made sure Kia was in his free arm and made sure his grip was tight "These things won't just go away because if tell them too." He then veard too the left were he used a wind slash to take a tree down after that he then used his fire for a second to light it on fire he would use that as a slow down people following him.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 pm

the thing with these creatures is they could follow threw shadows so its basically impossible for them to stop following unless there is no shaded area and there is shade everywhere that is why Jynx chose such a place to catch him one on one for he knew in such a place Jynx had won this was his advantage area."here comes the big bad wolf...hehehehe..."Jynx broke threw the tree as the rain came down more harder"rain....i didn't do that..."Jynx smiled curious to this.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Valnos continued to on his way though Jynx had stop he then looked back for a second when he saw that in which he start frouming ice from it and flicked the ice wave form his sword at him while he stood and smiled he would hope it would erither hit him or distrack him enough so he can finally find better way away from him he turned to the west after he had launched his attack he appered to be zigzaging his path.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Jynx seen the attack coming fast smiling taking it upon his hand using it as a sword to cut down the tree's in his way bleeding for catching it freezing his hand it was painful but pain was nothing Jynx was not use to besides his arm would become usless soon making it into a frozen part able to cut and use his arm without it actually having any vital signs."im coming for you so you better run..."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Valnos then looked to the site of a part of town ahead he was almost there *We're almost there.* he was thinking he was expecting something still so, Valnos did something small to try and help and maybe thorw off his escape he put barrier up but he was not running in the direction of the barrier he had placed it so it looked it he had turned but he was still going towards the town knowing he was almost there nothing more then a few feet away though it could easily be seen through..
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Jynx seen the shield put up and smiled at it trying to get threw it as the shadows tracked down and traced Valnos "i don't need to catch you yet run you just make the game funner i will kill any and all who get in my way...hehehehe"
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 am

Valnos charged faster into town to the point were he just ran into the closes building the people just stared at him hethen said "Go get the police or something! something is after me." Valnos said he knew he could not take Jynx and whatever else was following him so he had to use the people's in town to help him. "Also can you get me a way out of town?" Valnos asked while he then said "Yes i am sorry about having a sword out in public but some one just tried to kidnap the person in my arms." he then took abit of time to catch his breath while he wasi n the building.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 pm

the shadow creatures that followed the man attacked and assaulted all the innocents of the town looking for Valno's it was as if there was a plague of bad luck as creatures fell from the sky attacking people the town was now engulfed and Jynx would find his man in no time "where are you..i see you wanna play a nice game of hide and seek hehehehehe...lets play..."Jynx took one look at a random building and it sunk into the ground as an earth quake took down the building Jynx would not stop till he had what he wanted or he was tired and he was still running with plenty to go it would have been smart to at least assault Jynx and get him weak at first instead of running thought.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Once Valnos heard what was going on he could for now listen to the sounds of people getting killed "Get everyone out of town some how, i can not fight this person." Valnos said to the people infront of him he knew it was harder to combat him then he thought but Valnos ran outside evenutally and sliced a few of the things to protect the villagers and unentionally hit some of the villagers, but he did not know how long he would last, he was heading out with the villagers as well still with Kia who was holding onto him tightly.

Last edited by Valnos on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm

(Occ: And now for a twist to this story.)
Killious landed in the sound impact of him hitting the ground was more noticealbe then the people trying to flee "I hope you have a wonderful reason for this Jynx." Killious said he was not happy he had shown up in his first stage were he just shot down some of the summons "Because you are attacking my home." Killious did not know Valnos or Kia were here he would not know since they were leaveing. "I hope this is not a random killing that will only annoy me more." Killious was now taking his time walking over to Jynx incase he would stop his attack or explain what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Jynx bowed in respect and nodded "mearly getting a hunt of mine...someone owes me something and well...he hid in your town...now ill do whatever it takes to hunt that person down...hehehehe even if it mean kill the innocent..." Jynx smiled seeing him appear to protect his home then seen Valno's attacking "oh found my man..."then called off the attack as all of the creatreus fled he slowly walked towards Valnos "the girl my dear friend...hand her to me at once...and no one else need to be hurt...your killing innocents my good man...look at the bodies...you sadistic man you...have you no remorse or mercy...?"Jynx questioned with his evil smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 am

Valnos realized what he had untentionally did he was panicing and he knew he needed to clam down abit "I am not going with you Mister Smilely." Kia already ahd a little nickname for Jynx. But Valnos still had other plans and was not giving to give up Kia anyway he then said " I am not giving her to you she is staying with me, no matter what you try to do." he then took a step back and lunch abit of fire at him while he continued to ran away with the villagers while he did he and threw his sword in his other hand still making sure Kia was holding on and put a small barrier between them again to buy time.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 am

After hearing Jynx's words he seemed even more annoyied "Harm anyone else and i will giving you me to worry about Jynx." It was the warning he had even started to ran after Jynx because once he heard Kia's and Valnos' voices in his mind now interfeared with his plans "So leave them be and just go home this is not your hunting ground unless you want to be hunted by me,which will not be pretty." Killious said he would step in right away if he continued.
Back to top Go down
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 pm

"hunted by you sir...hahaha you do me pleasure but i shall not give up chase...but in honor...i'll leave this battle be...for now..."Jynx walked away as a portal opened behind him smiling waving "cause i already haved cursed him to damn nation and till i have what i want he will suffer...this is just a small tree in the way...heheh"Jynx spoke lowly as he had other plans anyway to get to them leaving this scene for the moment.
Exit.
(nice jump in the scene it made things more fun Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Valnos looked back surepized that Jynx was gone and he was safe for now then Kia looked at Killious she realized who it was she said it quietly too "The butterfuly man in the sky?.."Valnos then said "Kia do not be silly that man in white just saved us from him but its better we get out of here and get us home." Valnos said they would be gone in a few housr because he knew he needed to get somewere safe though he was worried about what Killious reaction would be.
All Valnos knew was he was safe for now with Kia "Alright were going home Kia." with that Kia smiled and giggled abit "Okay Uncle Vally." With that Valnos would be gone from this town.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Killious then went back to normal he had noticed Kia's stare and made the connection though he had plans to just make her forget something he now had to change his plan after powering down his magic he then fixed his jacket "Looks like i have change of plans for both of them." Killious said since he knew now Kia made that connection some how "I now have them on my prey list." With that Killious then slowly walked back to his house were eventually the tonw would rebuild and such with Killious' money to help in return.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Mealtime    Quiet Mealtime  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Mealtime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Super Express Restaurant-
Jump to: