Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Vote_lcapA walk through the forest (anyone can join) Voting_barA walk through the forest (anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Vote_lcapA walk through the forest (anyone can join) Voting_barA walk through the forest (anyone can join) Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe ORDER sting SLEEP

A walk through the forest (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana

Liliana

A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Liliana walk on one of the few paths in the forest she was deep in the forest all around she could hear sounds from the creatures that lived in the forest she knew they watch her but she knew they would not attack her as long as she walk on the path Liliana look up at the moon and the stars with a little smile it was a beautiful night
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Marcus was punching a set of trees with his fist, he was pretty upset for being the cause of his team lost. "Damn why was I careless." Marcus punched the tree again, sending a furry of hits, the tree couldn't take anymore punishment and began to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Liliana saw the tree fall and she heard Marcus she walk off the path and over towards Marcus she stopped a little behind him "Marcus what's wrong" she said it calm and quiet it was easy to see that something was wrong
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Marcus eased up a bit for being caught off guard. "Oh, didn't notice that anyone else was here. I'm a bit upset after losing it for my guild. We lost the games, what's worse we were one of the first guilds out." Marcus clenched his fist and had got mad a bit again.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Liliana smiled at him and sat down on a stone "That was not so good but don't think about it so much there's always next year beside the games is only for fun" she look at him then the tree "I have never participated in the games but I know they are not easy and if you did your best then it is good enough"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

"But the guild counted on me, I felt as if I let them down because I was the only one at the time who could of protected Sirius. But I made an idiot choice and lost the match." Marcus bumped his head on the tree stump. "....Ouch." He rubbed his forehead, as it had hit a splinter.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Liliana shook her head "Come over here and let me look at it" He was always injured but she could not help but smile at him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Marcus walked over to Liliana. "That was a mistake I was talking about. See." Marcus sighed. "We would of won to if I didn't get jumped." Marcus said as he looked at his old master.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Liliana look at his forehead "Sounds like you could not have done anything since you get jumped" she took a splinter out of his forehead "You need to be more careful"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"Don't get me wrong I was winning, didn't even touch me. But in the end I left my partner and then we lost. I really wanted to face Ally's guild, and show the world, the power of the wolves." Marcus calmed down a bit and his face got long at his masters last last words. "Yeah thanks mom." Marcus said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 am

Liliana smiled at him he had always been like a son to her "Don't worry I'm sure you will do that one day I know your power and I know you one day you will show the world that none can match the wolves" she took one more splinter out of his forehead "You have almost an entire tree up here"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 am

"Hmm, thanks master Liliana.....oh I mean Liliana. Yea didn't think of that." Marcus was a bit embarrassed at his action. "You don't have to do anymore, I'm sure you was on your way somewhere right? So how's Ally, you two roommates or something?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 am

Liliana took one more splinter out of his forehead "I am also done" she smiled to him "No we are not roommates she's just a good friend" Liliana look back the way she came "Yea I was on my way to Leia grave but I do not think she mind waiting a little when it is you"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am

"Nah, she comes first, let us both go. I'm over due on my respects." Marcus smiled a bit, he looked back to his bag and picked it up flinging it over his shoulder. "Shall we, start walking?" Marcus hinted, he didn't know where her grave was. "Well, good you two are friends. So those guys the other night were your guys date huh? Did sparks fly, if you don't mind me asking." Marcus chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

Liliana got up and walk back the way she came and smiled to him "I'm sure she will like you to come" she look at him now he just tried and tease her because he saw her drunk "You are too young to hear such things" if he would tease her she would also tease him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:45 am

"Oh really, I'm 18. But then again I don't want images in my mind." Marcus joked a bit, he had walked with Liliana to Leia grave site.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

Liliana laughed a little she stopped in front of a giant tree and look at Marcus "It is here" she look at the tree "Move I am here to see Leia Maiya" the tree moved to the side and revealed a small grave on the gravestone stood "Leia Maiya beloved daughter and a light in darkness you will never be forgotten" Liliana sat down on her knees and look at the grave "Marcus you're the only one who beyond me who knows how to get to the grave"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 am

Marcus nodded his head. "I am honored to know this. I'll be sure to wipe my mind clean if I must to keep it just what it is a secret." Marcus put his bed down and sat down, he closed his eyes and began to pay his respects. He sat their for quite some time, it's been forever since he had a nice chat with Leia.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 am

Liliana look at him and smiled she knew he would say something like that "So mistress he is Marcus I thought he would be smaller" the voice came from the shadow of the gravestone Liliana shook her head "I had almost forgotten it sorry Marcus" she smiled to him
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 am

Marcus opened his eyes, he heard a voice. "Who voice was that?" Call him foolish or not but hearing another voice caught him off guard. He didn't sense another person standing with them. Could it be he thought......no it couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 am

"Oh I am sorry grave is the name or no it is not but since mistress Liliana asked me to watch mistress Leia I have been here at the grave and my old name is too long" the shadow from the gravestone became bigger and grave jumped up and look at Marcus Liliana smiled to grave and look at Marcus "Grave was Leia guardian and he ...." Grave look at Liliana "Sorry she is watching Leia grave now for me"

Grave
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 am

Marcus bowed to the shadow spirit named Grave. "Hello, Grave nice to meet you. Remind me of Nixx, my wolf back home." Marcus looked back at Liliana, he smiled and bit and walked over to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 am

"Wow you are polite it was fun to see you boy I will go back and sleep" Grave jumped back into the shadow Liliana smiled and hugged Marcus "Marcus if you ever need to find me just talk to Grave she will know where I am no matter what"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 am

Marcus nodded his head. "Sure, although I will try not to ask for your assistance, you should live your life. For the both of you, she would want you to anyway. That guy you was with the other night didn't seem bad, perhaps I should find a good girl." Marcus smiled and chuckled a bit, he was feeling much better now. "Thanks Liliana. You always know how to cheer me up."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 am

Liliana smiled to him "You dummy if you want to talk or if there are anything I can help you with you just need to say it helping you is part of my life so don't be scared to ask for assistance as you say it" she gave him a kiss on the forehead "And when you find a sweet girl you will tell me I need to see if she is good enough you" she smiled warm and kindly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the forest (anyone can join)   A walk through the forest (anyone can join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the forest (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next