Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Checking Up Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Checking Up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Checking Up Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Checking Up Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Checking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Checking Up Vote_lcapChecking Up Voting_barChecking Up Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe sting ORDER

Checking Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Raphael had a book in his hands, he was taken to the hospital by his dad old guardians. The cat was out the bag you could say, they knew who he was and said nothing. But why didn't they ask for questions he thought. Raphael deeply thought about it, as for the book in his hand. Another book about magic, he wasted enough time with that sack of weaklings Hollow Enigma he thought. "Dammit now back to square one."
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 am

"Square one would be?" Cynthia asked standing in front of Raphel with a cookie in her mouth she thought he would be interesting to talk to since he was talking out loud anyway
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:07 am

Raphael was deep in thought that he forgot that he was out in the open. "Huh, oh you'll probably think I'm crazy. Plus I rather not get you into anything." Raphael rubbed his eye. "Sorry allow me to introduce myself. I'm Raphael."
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 am

"Cynthia" she said she didn't understand the whole not wanting to get her involved thing since she didn't even know him so she didn't really know but at the same time to her it was a question she didn't care to much about it she shrugged it off
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 am

Raphael had put the book away. "So what you doing out here Cynthia, if you don't mind me asking? You was in the magic games right?" Raphael was in the games as well but under a different name and disguise.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yea I was" she said looking at his book it probably wasn't anything special but for people to know she was in the games was something special she liked being known
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"From what I saw, when I was there. You did excellent out there. I plan on seeing you and your guild progress." The book he had in his hand disappeared in light. "Sorry hate, to carry around excess weight."
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 am

Cynthia when she heard the word progress what did he mean by that? there guild wasn't good enough they were feared very well fear "What do you mean by progress?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 am

"In the games. Many guilds were taken down, your guild have great strength; that much is certain." Raphael looked at her, did he say something wrong he thought?
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 am

Cynthia gave him a nod in her head she was thinking he was lucky she was a second away from giving him a fight she didn't like her guild to be talked about "Oh then thank you very much"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:33 am

Raphael had nodded his head. "Sorry if it was taken wrong, didn't mean to offend. So are the games still up?" Raphael had walked to a close by tree.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 am

"The last round starts tomorrow" she said he knew a lot about the games so he must have been watching them or reading about them one of the two but she couldn't wait till the last round
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 am

"Going against Fairy Tail if I remember correctly; so your excited about the games being almost over? I for one will be there watching." Raphael had knocked on the tree, two apples feel from the tree. Raphael handed her a apple, while he took a bite out of the one in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 am

Cynthia wasn't a big fan of fruit she shook her head as she was still eating her cookie and she liked that better then an apple any day of the week "I am but I can't wait to go back home"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 am

Raphael smiled he threw the apple up, tossing the apple on a branch. "Good, if you don''t mind me asking where is your guild? Gonna relax after these games?"
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 am

"I have no idea what were going to do after the games nothing probably" they didn't have any major plans after the games not that she knew about anyway
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh I see, well I was gonna go out and spend time knowing the area. Mind joining me? I understand if you don't." Raphael didn't want her to think the worse of him and think that he was trying to get over. Raphael simply was checking around, and wanted to know if she wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:52 am

She shrugged she didn't mind it she wasn't doing anything anyway "Sure why not" Cynthia threw her cookie to the side in all truth growing up she played in this town a lot because it seem like the most fun for her
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 am

Raphael had started to walk and held his hand out towards Cynthia. "So do you know this area, or are visit the area such as me?" Raphael had looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

"I know this area very well" she said looking outward to the side seeing the ships take off and get ready to go fishing while she like the area she wasn't a big fan of the whole boats coming in with fish
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 am

Raphael nodded his head. "Sounds good, well what would be the best or exciting area in this town?" Raphael turned his attention to the boats.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Job/hobbies : Makin Money

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm

"What is this?" A voice is heard beside Raphael before Kasper materialized. "I get back to the guild to turn in my mission, and someone tells me Master has gone to the magic games? The year I retire from them too...." He says now entirely teleported there, slightly turning red in the face when he sees he had interupted a conversation already in progress. "Forgive me, miss I wasn't aware of your magical presence when I found Raphaels here"
Back to top Go down
Andraste

Andraste

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:09 am

Cynthia stare at this this boy not even a man he was a kid a child a young boy he had to be like fifteen he was young and he knew Raphel she looked at him and simply said "Friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 am

Raphael was shocked to see Kasper here, it was known that Kasper did much free lance and missions were something he always took. "Sorry, I didn't join; well not in the way your thinking. I was simply help someone out but it didn't matter they pulled back due to short numbers still. And yes Cynthia this is Kasper. He's a close friend sorry about that; not even I was expecting him to appear." Raphael had closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking Up   Checking Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hargeon Town :: Hargeon's Park-
Jump to: