Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Where's the inn? Vote_lcapWhere's the inn? Voting_barWhere's the inn? Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Where's the inn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:21 am

Mia walk through Hosenka very tired and running on so little sleep she had been looking for an inn till she could hop on the next train to get where she needed to be stopping she looked around and still didn't see an inn thinking she was such a good slayer king and yet she couldn't even get some sleep she kept walking looking down hoping something or somebody could help her "All I wanna do is sleep"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

Killous who had was his way home for a few hour was carrying a few brown paper bags with grocerys in it when he looekd over to some one who seemd abit lost he then said to Mia "You are going the wrong way if you are trying to find the Inn." Killious said she was not too far away but she was walking the wrong way "It is a few blocks behide you." Killious just thought Mia was a lost traveler he had a small habit of helping thme everyonce and a while"So just turn around and you will be fine miss." Killious said while he was walking that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 am

"Hey thanks" Mia said as she turned around and started to walk back the other hopefully she would find it but she stop she didn't go but nowhere but five steps away she turn back to the man "How would I know what the inn looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 am

Killious thne stoped at her question "I will be passing the the Inn on my way home, If you are that worried about not finding it i will let you follow me and i will point it out to you." Killious said continue his kind acts still "The sign might be hard to find."Killious waited for what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"Thank you I would like that" Mia smile at least somebody was going to help her in this dark abyss so called town people weren't always nice and she had to be careful on top of that she got lost a bit to easy for her taste
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Killious then said "Very well, follow me miss." Killious said politely with that he started walking again while he did he he figured he would have small talk with this person while they walked "So, how did you end up here if you do not mind me being too nosey?" Killious asked while her.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:34 am

"If you mean the town I'm just stopping here for the night because I need some sleep Hosenka isn't my favorite place to be always been kinda of dark for such a nice place" Mia said as she looked around if she could help it she would have stay on the train all the way but she really needed to sleep in a bed
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 am

"Well, the people here in this town are...different." Killious said like he knew much about why it would be "They are worried about something happending." That was Killious best guess at why they would abit dark "That is my guess but i am at home working too much to notice." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 am

"I still dislike it to many dark guilds here" Mia said looking around she was a nice girl she just wasn't stupid no matter how she liked as they kept walking she felt weird around Killious for whatever reason it maybe she didn't know
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 am

Killious then rasied an eyebrow "Were did you hear about dark guilds in the area?" He asked his behavior was still the same but he knew not just anyone would talk about this "Because i haven't heard anything about any dark guilds existing in this area." It was a lie but really hard to tell with Killious "Or else i would have most likely picked up on it by now." He simplely waited for what she would say.

Last edited by Corruption on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm

"I don't know if their still around there used to be dark guilds in this area a long time" Mia saw a kinda of change in him when she said that it was kinda of weird but she could respect that maybe he had a thing against dark guilds
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Killious then acted back to normal "Do not fear miss, I watch am always watching over this area and it's people form dark guilds after all it is my home." He explained he turned left they were almost to the Inn that she was looking for."So, the people here are safe from harm, no matter what happends in the area." He sound reassuring this time.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"I suppose that helps" Mia didn't understand why his reaction changed so much about dark guilds it didn't make sense to her but what could she say about it people had their feelings
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Killious then moved one of the his bag to his other hand and point to a sign close to him it was a sign "There is the Inn you are looking for. Try to sleep well you are in the Inn." He said while he stoped walking to put his bag back into his other hand he had looked over in thme for a mintue incase he droped something. "Fair well." His parting remark was Killious was not on his way to his house that is was not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Skyer

Skyer

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 pm

"Thank you that really saved me" Mia said walking into the inn and got a room happy she could sleep for the night blew her mind she waved back as she ran into her room
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm

With on last look he behide Killious left in the night "I wish your safety in this area, for now no one will harm you." He whispered to himself while he continued walking home he after the end of the street he turned right and walked into his mansion.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's the inn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the inn?   Where's the inn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the inn?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Inn-
Jump to: