Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Dropping off a Bounty Vote_lcapDropping off a Bounty Voting_barDropping off a Bounty Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Dropping off a Bounty Vote_lcapDropping off a Bounty Voting_barDropping off a Bounty Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe sting SLEEP ORDER

Dropping off a Bounty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WizLord

WizLord

Dropping off a Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 pm

It was time to strike, Raphael had the robe and the hood hung over his face, his face wasn't visible but it didn't matter he had business to take care of today. Liliana was knocked out and she hung over his shoulder, he sent the message out and waited for Killiuos. "......"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 am

Killious had showed up a second after he got there he simplely droped the bag of money as he stated so far it looked as if both of were just two regular people doing regular work "There, the money as you asked for." Killious said he just lightly threw it over and waited for him to put Lilianna down and just left.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Raphael had held his hand out slowly, from his wristband a dagger shot from it. It pulled tightly and Raphael brought his hand down tugging the bag of gold back into his hand. He opened the bag and checked it. "Hmm...." He dropped Liliana on the ground, he moved back allowing Killiuos to move in and take her, Raphael turned his back and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:23 am

Killious then smiled abit job was done and everything seemed to happend word for word Killious then said "Now what to do with you?" He said out loud while he looked down for a mintue in thought. he then walked behide Lilianna and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small thing of rope Killious simplely tied her hands since she may wake up while i nthe process of being transported he thne picked her up from the tired section of her hand and slowly riased her to carry her with one hand over his right shoulder. "I wil lfigure that out later." He said to himself while he started walking away.

Last edited by Corruption on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Raphael had walked some and snapped his fingers, an explosion from the far left side was seen. The ground was covered in shards from a chaos crystal so it was spread out evenly so it wouldn't be spotted. That was the sign for Liliana to wake up. The chaos explosion would of reacted to Liliana's earlier scars from the crystal. She would be able to wake, Raphael stopped walking and turned around, playing along. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Killious then looked back for a second to see the blast "Hmm..?" Killious was not bothered much by this right away this just means he had to leave quickier "Some one else followed you here?" Killious seemed to have said to himself he seemed to view it was an attack by some one else for now.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Raphael smashed the ground, lifting up a huge boulder from the ground. He threw the large boulder at the direction. "No I'm sure I wasn't followed." He knew Kasper was around, but he still played along. Another explosion went off but behind Killiuos; Raphael had turned back.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Once the explosion went off Killious said "Well then i am not staying around much longer then." Killious said he did not say anything else he was just leaving he went off walking this was a wee bit faster this time "You should leave as well." Killious said while he continued on his way. "I thank you for your work."
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:06 am

((OCC I'm sorry I have not replied I were very busy))

Liliana woke up after the second explosion she tried to move her hands but her hand was tied too good so she could't move her hands she need to move her hands otherwise she could not use her magic she still played knocked out but could not do anything as long as her hands was tied
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Raphael had seemed to woke her up but, he needed to free her, and Killiuos was moving quicker now. He couldn't waste anymore of the scattered chaos shells. He pulled out a small dart that was the size of pencil led point; he threw it aiming at her ropes. Raphael had then turned around swiftly playing it off. "I think I'll agree with you on that." The small dart had the same properties as the chaos spheres but it was on a weaker scale. Raphael snapped his finger gently activating the dart, it didn't explode but instead melted the bonds as it to melted on itself. It would be enough for Liliana to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Stoping after he thought sometihng was happending Killious then seemed to continue on his way but Killious was close enough to the point were he could leave the area. "I guess i will still have the time to ponder for a while to what to do with you." He said again like he was still thinking about itfor some reason.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Liliana got her hands free she but still played knocked out she was so close to Killious she need an attack that could kill in one blow but there was no time to gather enough magic Liliana's eyes became completely black with shadows from the ground around Killious shot spears made of shadows at him at the same time Liliana's nails was fusing together with shadows and she struck at Killious back
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Raphael turned back to see Liliana strike, he walked off and ran behind a tree. "Where are you." Raphael said under his breathe, in a low tone. He then looked around and at the two.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Killious seemed to just laugh, "You can not honestly believe that your simple plan is enough to slay me?" Killious mocked Liliana, and Sho as well. Killious knew it was him the whole time. Sho, thought he was clever in comin to Killious to try and collect this bounty, but he forgot to mask his energy signature and so Killious knew it was him...

{Flash Back}

"So he lived afterall?" Kaze asked.

"It would appear so" Killious replied.

"What should we do then?" Kaze asked again crossing his arms infront of him...Sho was becoming a real pain now.

"I believe a plan would be in order." Killious grinned. "I am supposed to meet him for a trade off, I want Sho dead and if he truly captured Liliana, bring her in alive" Killious said.

{End Flash Back}

This was no more than one of Kaze's clones, not that anyone could tell, these clones were perfect. They matched size and shape perfectly, if Kaze had met them he could match their magic, and since Killious' was unsensable in this form it did not matter. And if he heard you speak he could match your voice. So in essence this was Killious before them and they wouldn't even know that it wasn't. Even the "bag" of money Sho was holding was just a clone, this would ensure the destruction of both Liliana and Sho, and fake Killious' death. "It pities me that it has to end like this" Killious body began to surge with dense magical energy matching his own so that the difference could not be told. It built up inside his body like a bomb so to take out Liliana. The same event was taking place with the "bag" of money to take out Sho as well.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Liliana could sense the magical energy inside the clone since she touched it and it was easy for her to guess from the energy that is might become a bomb any moment "Get the hell away it is a bomb!" shadow shot from all sides and covered Liliana's body it would protect her from most of the damage from the bomb
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

There would be no way Killiuos would know it was Sho period due to the fact that the two had different magical presence, The goddess Athena; his god slaying mother. She gave him to look of his father and gave him different magic. Killiuos nor Kaze never felt Raphael's true magic so tying him to Sho would be guess more than anything, and not logic. As for the bomb he had nothing to worry about it figured these two would try this foolish trick. Raphael threw the bag in the air and used one of his many chaos orbs, he broke it to use some of it's power. The bag bomb and the Killiuos bomb wouldn't denote as the chaos magic had suppressed the explosion and in turned turned it to mere nothing, it even dispelled the clones; but did more than that. It track the magic of Kaze and tracked him back to origin. "Killiuos, if your truly here and listening. I should of known a coward would go back on his word and tried to kill a loose end. You mad an enemy today." Raphael played along as if he was a different person. Since they never knew Raphael it would be as if he was mistaken to be Sho. Nevertheless they never knew how he truly looked and still didn't understand his powers since he didn't displayed them either. *They are nothing but weak bastards that both will die. I'll see to their death personally now that I got a pinpoint trace on you....Cowards.* Raphael thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Rapheal would not be able to trace magic that did not exist. Killious did not give off magic in his normal form there fore it would impossible to tell if it was really him or not. On top of that, a bag of money does not produce magic therefore to say it has magic would be blasphomy, and just a little insane. As far as anyone would be concerned Killious was dead now and there was no way to prove otherwise. And besides his God Slaying Mother (as stated in you app) only gave him some of his fathers magic, she did not change his magical signature.

The true form of Kaze materialized beside the crater that was the explosion for Killious body. "I did not think he would go through with such a plan. And even worse it failed" This man would be not look fimiliar to either Rapheal or Liliana, since niether of them had been around over 100 years ago to witness this body. He stood before Liliana. "Your strong" Kaze spoke, his voice was gentle and filled with venom. Neither Rapheal nor Liliana would recognize his signature at least not right away since he was the fusion of all five off his bodies back into his regular body. The magic was mixed and therefore different. "He meant to take you out with him, I don't see why, you would make a great asset." Kaze held a hand out for Liliana, "I offer you a chance to come with me, the council will be here soon to investigate Killious' death, I can keep you under shelter so that you do not get in trouble" Kaze was giving Liliana the chance to join him. All in plan to try and get Liliana in Killious possession. As for Rapheal, Kaze was going to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:54 pm

The shadow that had covered Liliana's body disappeared slowly she look up at Kaze and his hand "How stupid do you think I am if Killious would kill me he would not use himself as a bomb" Liliana's magic seal appeared behind her "I don't know who you are but I know when someone is lying to me disappear before I lose my patience" darkness was flowing from her magic seal and is was easy to feel it was a powerfull spell she was about to use
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

She did more than just giving him his father appearance and some hack bit magic. The magic he was given in fact were studies of his dad, but not his father true magic since she couldn't give him magic he that wasn't recorded, you could say. In fact his magic presence had to be change to endure the wind magic that was given to him. It didn't matter his target was here, he knew it was Kaze. The combine magic total of the previous five bodies all in one body. It had to be Kaze, plus only a coward like him would do such a trick. Raphael kept his hood on, no need to show them his face he thought although Kaze was going to die today. "Killiuos and you sir, had made a grave mistake. I think it's time we take out the trash don't you think Liliana." Raphael threw his robe on the ground and had it face the ground, he had plans already for this match. All he had to do was seal the deal, his fist clenched and his eyes alert to the threat that was before him. His belt was laced with few yet rather odd looking supplies, they were the size no bigger than a tennis ball. He looked back at Liliana, wondering who was going to start it off.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 pm

"It's true, I didn't expect him to use a brutal tactic either I warned him one such as yourself would not be taken down so easily. He refuses to listen to his master that is his choice." Kaze said with a grin. He pretty much just said that he was the one in control of all of Killious' actions. "Everything he did was just an order handed down from me, and the one time he doesn'r listen, this happens" Kaze lowered his hand, Liliana had made her decision obviously. As for Sho, he never had a choice, his will was to strong to bend to his will. "There is no point in wasting your magic on me though." Kaze was practically perfect in this body, it had gone through intense training before he seperated into five bodies it could withstand his strongest spells, hold all of his magic and had all the bonuses and knowledge of his five bodies in just the one. "But if you insist on fighting, I wouldn't mind warming up a little" Kaze grinned once more...
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Shadows begin to cover Liliana's body she look at Raphael "Don't you dare to talk like that to me if you want to fight with one of Killious pawns do it but I don't have the luxury to waste my magic or time on pawns in Killious game" the shadows had almost covered her entire body as she look over at Kaze there was something familiar about his magical energy but she could not remember where she had sensed it before "And you tell Killious that he can't hide forever from me I will get him and the council and if you get in my way I will kill you so hope I never see you again" Liliana would disappear at any moment now but waited if any of them had any final thing to say
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Raphael cold yellow eyes were seen from his hood, he didn't take kind to being talked down. "Hmmph....Well this pawn here, is the very man that stopped you before, so leaving a pawn like him as you put wouldn't be a wise move. As for Killiuos we all know he's alive, he mostly waiting for this man here to kill us off before showing his face." Raphael stood up his hands rested by his side. "Master Strategist could see his plan here. Leaving simply, isn't going to happen; knowing him he won't allow it. Since he wants to bring you in." Raphael held his hand out and his robe flew in his hand, he didn't let his eye move from the two.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaze chuckled. "If you refuse to believe in Killious' death that is your choice, but I will not stand by to be called, a Pawn and a Liar, I am and always have been the true mastermind behind everything...Including the death of your daughter" Kaze said with venom, throwing emotional salt into Liliana's wounds. Though Rahpeal was right about one thing, he was going to kill them both. He tapped his foot and a dome of rock covered the battle field it would trap Rapheal and Liliana in with Kaze, this would make the place pitch black, this would give Liliana a slight advantage however the pitch black would limit the sight for them. Kaze had seals being created along the dome by a clone to make the dome immune to magical damage in order to ensure Rapheal could not bust through, he was less worried if Liliana escaped compared to Rapheal. Kaze threw his voice as well as changed it's sound using the wind element, "I'd called you two a warm up, so don't disappoint me"
Back to top Go down
Liliana

Liliana

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Liliana's magical power exploded the ground around her cracked "You got my daughter killed!" Liliana screamed at Kaze "Shadow eyes" Liliana eyes became completely black no matter how dark it was she could see everything as if it was normal "Shadow master!" Liliana voice sounded like it came from the shadows and not from her "Shade kill him I want him death" a shadow like being appeared behind Kaze without a sound and struck at him with a small knife covered in deadly shadow poison

How Shade looks
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Raphael kept quite it was dark, the display of earth power was simple. He figured it would happen, as for the seals, they would be disposed of quickly. Raphael snapped his fingers, he let Liliana strike Kaze, he was more concern with the seals on this slab of earth. He activated one of the many crystal shrapnel, it sent a rather nice size explosion, the seals burnt up. Raphael had then punched the slab of earth breaking it altogether. He escaped from the fallen dome of earth and threw his robe to the far tree, he then went in his pocket throwing a set of orbs all around. He then waited for any next moves from Kaze, plotting his moves carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping off a Bounty   Dropping off a Bounty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping off a Bounty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: