Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Vote_lcapStronger Tahlia - Page 2 Voting_barStronger Tahlia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Vote_lcapStronger Tahlia - Page 2 Voting_barStronger Tahlia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting eucliffe ORDER SLEEP

Stronger Tahlia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grim

Grim

Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Tahlia had never been in the valley before besides to fight as she walk through the valley she saw many old heroes who had given their life to fight for others Tahila stood there holding her scythe thinking how she could be as strong as them or how she could even match up to their strength she didn't see a way yet "I'm not going to give up"

Last edited by Grim on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:47 am

"See now you are good." Cassdalia said she really did not know much else to say really since yet again she did not have much in terms of conversation still. At least one of the could smile more now. "Just keep trying to smile like that, relax and well maybe enjoy life I was not too sure what to say after relax."

"I guess I should go look at housing soon if I am truly going to stay here in Oak town."She stated while stood up and picked up her boots and started picking out some rocks that she had no idea how got in there."But more then likely I am going to find a place that serves a really good rice dish."It was a small hint at one of the things Cassidalia liked rice was simple but it as something she stated.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:19 pm

"A really rich dish? Like what? What are you looking for Cassidalia" Tahlia was thinking something along the lines of steak to her that was rich being different people they had different opions so she was more so interested in what Cassidalia was into and what was rich to her sitting there with her legs crossed she stared at her new friend waiting for whatever answer she wanted to give her that would be ok too
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:47 am

"Well I look for a lot of different things Taliah, just so happen the first thing on my mind is food that has something to do with Rice the thing I eat the most, Maybe some Curry will do." She chuckled a little bit. She might have is heard Cassidalia's words wrong because she never said rich.

"Mind you if I do not find anything of my craving I will just have to find ask what places food is reasonably priced at." Good thing Cassidalia had some one who could tell her these things."If I can not find much I will just go find some Chocolate Mint Ice Cream, until I get a bit of money to eat." Cassidalia then stared Taliah in the eyes for a moment and asked."Unless you have ideas of something I could go try when I do go get food, I am always open to ideas."This was also her chance to try and figure something else about Taliah.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Well lucky for you Oak Town is a very cheap town because we grow all of our foods we trade them with most people but they normally don't charge much for a meal I myself eat at this little stand that serves hot bowls of soup,good beer and tacos but if your looking for rice and ice cream you should without a doubt try one of the diners they will serve you the best dish" Tahlia said to Cass she was going to give her the best deal that she could being as they we're now friends and she wanted her to well have fun while she was here
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 am

She let out a small smile, she could be good here for the most part but she did have lingering thoughts still, but she hid it so well it really did not seem notable."Good good."She said. "It just means if it not costly and worth its quality." It was a small idea but she herself liked it."A day for you and I to go to lunch or dinner might be something we should plan then."This was an idea for them to do sometime, but she was more then willing to see if she wanted to something also. "Mind you I am also open to any ideas you may want to do sometime also."
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Tahlia thought about what she wanted to do she had time off and it was pretty much of a free day but she didn't think of anything that she really wanted to do so sitting there Tahlia basically just shrugged not sure "Guess we can just hang out" She was never really one for much or anything else for that matter
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 pm

With a delighted smile on her face Cassidalia, this was something good for her to do, that was now something else she would avoid mentioning for now out of worry."In that case Taliah, What to do? Or in where do you think is the first place we should stop." Taliah knew Oak Town better then Cassidalia did so she had to put a small amount of trust in some one guiding her for a small amount of time until she knew her way around here."It gives me a chance to learn my way around better if I have a little help at first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronger Tahlia   Stronger Tahlia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stronger Tahlia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Oak Town :: Valley of legends-
Jump to: