Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Vote_lcapAwaken the soul time for some answer  Voting_barAwaken the soul time for some answer  Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Awaken the soul time for some answer  Vote_lcapAwaken the soul time for some answer  Voting_barAwaken the soul time for some answer  Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting ORDER eucliffe

Awaken the soul time for some answer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

Job/hobbies : ....

Awaken the soul time for some answer  Empty
PostSubject: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Silver had on a blue jacket and a white scarf the chilly winter was strong enough to give even the fur animals a chill down there spines silver was walking through the snow peak mountain he the found a cave with a electrical plasma wires he was walking inside the only strange thing was that inside the cave the wires where all destroyed jump down and he saw the peak of the cave and the dead corpse of the dragon covered in holes a tear went down silvers left eye he took of his scarf and goggles he put his bag down and began the magic a huge magic seal appeared"MILKY WAY"

Last edited by Plasma Dragon on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Zorudikku the plasma dragon soul was awaken he saw silver and facing in his face he let out a mighty roar and looked at silver "Silver is that you oh my you have grown "His head was placed near silver
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Silver hugged his dragon he looked at him "Zoru it has been so long and boy you still look the same "silver smiled looking at the whole in his body " Zoru who did this to you "
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Zoruudikku notice and had flash backs of the battle "Your brother Talic " He said looking up in te sky
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Silver sucked his teeth "figures "he sat down " Zoru i want answers i want them alll i want to know why does my brother hate me what drives my brother towards his hate and also i want to know about devi "
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Zoru nodded he started to explain " Your bother was first student I ever had I trained every day to make him strong he was a nice boy a boy with a kind heart and then I started taking both of you as my students ,there are two types of Dragon slayer powers that I poses Negative and positive .My goal was to teach both of you positive charge plasma slayer magic sadly it did not go as plan ,Due to the fact that I have train two humen for them to posses slayer magic they cannot have half of the power that a regular dragon slayer have however you brother wanted the entire power not only half and half so he decide to take the negative charge training a. "Positive Dragon slayer magic is not meant to kill Negative is meant to kill "Zoru lift up both his hands showing the negative slayer magic and positive slayer magic "Both of these are meant to hate because they are different from one another your brother Talic is negative and silver you are positive no matter where you go these two icons will always clash together as well you and your brother ."
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well that explains half of it i already know the rest . Silver was thinking "What about Devi the girl who trained with the Bermuda Dragon"
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Zoru was fading away "That girl has something evil with in her that dragon was massacre by all of us it had to be killed it was a demon itself that girl is not to be fooled with and the closer you are to her the closer you are to your death "Zoru fade "Silver you must save him and her you must "
Back to top Go down
Plasma Dragon

Plasma Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Silver closed his eyes and led out another tear "But how " He got up and got his things and was leaving the caves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken the soul time for some answer    Awaken the soul time for some answer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken the soul time for some answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Era :: Snow Peak Mountains-
Jump to: