Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The Fallen King guild master in sight Vote_lcapThe Fallen King guild master in sight Voting_barThe Fallen King guild master in sight Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The Fallen King guild master in sight Vote_lcapThe Fallen King guild master in sight Voting_barThe Fallen King guild master in sight Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
sting SLEEP ORDER eucliffe

The Fallen King guild master in sight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soumei

Soumei

The Fallen King guild master in sight Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 am

The ship of Fallen Kings had landed in Onibus Town Square most of the people in this town was supporters of Fallen Kings so it only made sense anyway Soumei walked through ship with a toothbrush in hand and boxers on it was still early so he had time to get ready before he had to leave again he turned on some music and went to have some fun in the ship
Back to top Go down
Sky Rider

Sky Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 pm

"Knock knock" Kyon said walking up to the ship and opening the door he saw Soumei walking around in his boxers with such a strange look on his face Kyon only shook his head and turn away walking over to his room
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Rainer rotated his torso on his way out of the infirmary with assorted bandages across his body. He walked down the hall noticing Soumei and Kyon, he stuck his head in as Kyon knocked "Sorry I wasn't of more use during that mission, Lita is a tough one." He said apologizing to the both of them before walking on to the training room in the ship. He was the type of mage that would get better with every fight, and his fight with Marcus and Lita revealed some serious areas of improvement.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:50 am

"Woah woah!! what happened?" Soumei asked as he turned down the music he had heard what Rainer said had to say about this and Lita was there that kinda of made it worse he could see how that would have been a hard battle for Rainer to win "Let me guess Marcus was there?" Soumei asked Kyon and Rainer alike he still wanted to know the story
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

Rainer heard Soumei ask the question and back pedaled his way to his comrades. "Marcus and Lita. Kyon had done some 'work' in the forest near their guild by the time I had showed up. Then Marcus on a walk sniffed us out and we attacked. Kyon took on Marcus for a bit and I took on Lita to the best of my ability. We leveled their guild twice, but even when Haro showed up Marcus held us off from finishing anything." He said with a disappointed tone.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 am

"Yup yup thats Marcus the annoying wizard" Soumei walked into the room his room anyway he put on a pair of suit pants, a button down blue shirt, he rolled up his sleeves, grab some black socks and took his tie "So Haro came back its about time its been so long since he been home where is he?" Soumei asked looking around hoping Haro would pop up till there Soumei tied up his tie before looking out of the window thinking how long it would be before they had to leave probably another hour or so they would head to somewhere they could lay low for a couple of weeks gathering their plans before they go Soumei would need to get food and water for a couple months just in case it took sometime well longer time then before anyway "What should we buy? We're going to head into a far away island for about a month or two I'm buying food what else would you like?" He felt like someone mother they needed more woman in the guild for these sort of things
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:00 am

"Hmmmm" Rainer thought for a moment, with nothing of importance outside of the bare essentials coming to mind, although a book or several for entertainment inbetween training sessions on the island would probably serve well. "I'll come along and pick out some books, perhaps try to walk off the soreness."
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:12 pm

"I'm pretty sure Kyon is going to stay right there so lets go" Soumei open the door and walking out he wonder how it was going for everyone else in his guild without a doubt he would have to go and pick them up but for now Soumei was walking to the stores with the amount of jewels they had Soumei had enough to buy food for a couple of months without any problems that would set them up for awhile
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:37 am

Rainer nodded in agreement and walked along to the stores. "What's the strategy behind attacking and the hiding?" Rainer asked thumbing through a book he had picked up. "Just to confuse the counsel?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:17 pm

"For you all to get away and get a break while I do somethings" Soumei walked by a store he picked up a hand full of fruits and then he picked up even more paying for it with jewels Soumei walked around buying more and more different sets of food they had to be stored for awhile at least a couple of months
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:44 am

Rainer had a disapointed look on his face. "I don't want to just sit on an island, I want to get stronger." He thought aloud, voicing his attitude to his guild master. "Sorry Sir, just still angry at my performance."
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:35 am

"And that is the point why you need to be on an island get some training in" Soumei said looking at some fresh apples,oranges and strawberries buying three bags of each before walking over to the meats they needed fresh meat and they could keep it on ice for awhile "Training without anyone in your way while I handle things that is enough for you to keep moving and get some rest before having to go into war isn't it?" Soumei asked Rainer in such a calm tone while buying a number of whole animals enough for his guild to eat for awhile
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:47 am

"I suppose that is true." Rainer said having not thought of training on the island, he didn't know how he would go about it either. "Ever the clear minded you are Soumei." He complimented his guild master. "Any training tips?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:53 am

Soumei rubbed his face while holding the amount of food they had he gave most of the bags for Rainer "Talk to the wizards in our guild let them give you insight on your training that is my tip and that is how I learned" Soumei said getting a number of drinks before stopping in at a book stand "Pick something you like" He said taking all of the bags from Rainer
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:45 am

Rainer leaned in closer to inspect the titles of the books, grabbing the few he hadn't read. "That should serve as a few nights entertainment in between training sessions" He said placing them in the bags and taking them back. "So what are these 'things' you are going to do while the rest of guild prepares? Or must your plans remain vague?"
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:02 am

"Its not for you to know Rainer" Soumei said looking at the books he would probably need a bit more books then that so Soumei walked to the next book shop and picked up books on magic buying them and handing them over to Ranier
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:48 pm

"Understood" Rainer accepted, watching as Soumei tossed him a few more books. More reading material didn't hurt anybody. "Will Haro be on the island? Fighting a stronger opponent will in turn help me get stronger. It appeared as though he could handle Marcus and Lita. At least better than I or Kyon could on our own."
Back to top Go down
Haro Graner

Haro Graner

Job/hobbies : Work

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:34 pm

"Fighting a stronger opponent huh? I suppose that is one way to become stronger" The voice of Haro was like the wind flying pass until he appeared. He appeared in front of both Soumei and Rainer with his wand in hand. Since the battle Haro had changed his clothes to a more....well a look like Soumei. Wearing a black button down shirt, it was tucked into a pair of gray dress pants with dress shoes that matched his shirt. "Been a long time Soumei or should I say Guild Master?" He said with a smile on his face. The green hair of his move with the wind only showing a bigger smile of seeing his best friend again.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Rainer gave a slight bow to Haro. "Good day Haro." He said rearranging the bags in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Soumei took some of the bags from Rainer and place them in Haro arms then putting more bags into Rainer arms. "Glad to see you I think we have everything" Soumei had just brought enough drinks and now they had food they should be fine "I'll walk you two back to the ship then I have something to do" With Haro back it made everything easier for Soumei he could handle everything he would have to now without worry of somebody harming them well he was away
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:12 am

Rainer nodded and followed Soumei to the ship. "So are you up to a little training Haro?" He asked his senior guildmate.
Back to top Go down
Haro Graner

Haro Graner

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:29 am

Haro hands quickly became very heavy with bags. Sighing he took the bags to the ship while not saying much for awhile. "Why you want me to train you?" Haro asked not really understanding if that's what he wanted or not.
Back to top Go down
Rainer

Rainer

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:26 am

Rainer shrugged his shoulders, both as a response to Haro's question and too loosen his shoulders. "Aside from Soumei you are the strongest mage I know, and the only way to get strong like the two of you is to fight opponents at your level. Learn from the best sort of, you know?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Haro Graner

Haro Graner

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:34 am

"Okay" What else was he to say? Rainer wanted to train with him there was nothing more that Haro could do. Sure he could say no but that just wasn't his thing. Walking into the ship Haro put the bags down. Looking around everything looked the same and that was how he liked it. Sitting down in Somuei chair Haro laid back.
Back to top Go down
Soumei

Soumei

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Soumei walk into the ship dropping the bags. From there he walked outside "I'll be back tell Kyon to take command." Turning his hands into bright flaming blue wings Soumei flap them before taking off flying away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen King guild master in sight   The Fallen King guild master in sight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen King guild master in sight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next