Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Vote_lcapSome ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Voting_barSome ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Spirit
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER eucliffe SLEEP sting

Some ones on the Tower.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

On top of the tower of the past was a figure it would have been hard to tell from the bottom of the tower but some one was standing on the top of the tower and watching over everything no knew who it was or why he was there but on top of the tower the only thing seen was his robes and his mask it was Carbine this was his first apperance since he had dissappered.

Last edited by Faceless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 pm

"Strange I thought only those dragon slayers walked around with those lizards" Tsuch said where he was quickly nudged by Kaze who was shaking his head no Kaze knew what Tsuch was trying to do and he would prefer if he had stopped. "You'll have to excuse Tsuch, it has been a long couple of days" Kaze said trying to cover up Tsuch rudeness.
Back to top Go down
http://devastation.canadian-forum.com
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 am

Carbine then didnt apper to say anything after that he looked to check what stop were they were at in wonder he wasn't sure were they were now or if there stop had passed or not he knew that they had been lost in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:50 pm

The train stopped and Kenji had got up, he walked over to the draco and the conductor had walked inside the cart. "Sir we've arrive and I'm afraid we would have problems getting him off the train." The conductor said. Kenji paid the man and walked the the door, he kicked the door and his sheer force made the door fly off the hinges. Kenji walked over the draco and dragged him by the tail off of the train. "There that was easy, exactly what I thought would happen." The young draco leaned in to snap at Kenji, Kenji letting the little dragon bite him. He laugh out loud complimenting the young dragon bite. The dragon let Kenji hand free and Kenji waved the bleeding arm at Carbine. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 am

Kaze moved elegantly from his seat pulling out money for him and his brotheren. Inazuma moved swiftly out the door stretching, he had not even been sitting that long, but Inzauma was wierd he couldn't stand sitting for any length of time, he complained about being tired but refused to sit still. Tsuch stepped off the train one step at a time not really caring almost that they had even arrived. Tsuch had a bag under his cloak, it was filled with a few dragon teeth and two dragon eyes, not just treasures from they're victory but proof of the dragons death to hand in for their reward.

"Which way are we heading Kaze?" Inazuma asked impatiently. Kaze was looking around it had been so long since he had stepped foot here...He wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 am

Carbine looked out at what happend while he got out of the bus "You might want to do see a healer for that."Carbine said while he seemed to just quietly follow since they were here he still had the part were they had to drink together he wasn't going to back down because that owuld be rude of him.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

"Don't worry I'm good. Just another scar that I can say I got that others don't. After all how many people come back with a whole arm intact." Kenji went in his pocket and pulled a long cloth he wrapped it around his whole arm and looked at the dragon. "Move it, we'll soon find your mother." The dragons left again and others who were around were probably the evil ones, finding this young one mom would prove to be a problem he thought as they walked in town.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Kaze pointed, "I am pretty sure it is that way" "What do you mean pretty sure can't you just use your w-" Kaze winded Tsuh before he could finish with a very light hit to the gut, he infact barely even touched him he just forced all the air out of his lungs, which he could have done without touching him but Kaze was not one for revealing his powers others it made him easier to stradigize against before hand. But during battle when you had no down time it was much harder. **Stay quiet!** Kaze said telepathicly to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Carbine then blinked and said "I normall come back from all missions with all my limbs intact..when i was a member of a guild anyway." be said "Even when they are nearly cut of they come back intact as if nothing happend..." Carbine went on abit it was small hint of something that Carbine could do but he wasn't giving it away.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well so do I, but I like to take a battle scar as well. Besides it's the least my I can do for my opponent after beating the life out of them, so taking one hit from them won't matter it'll be their last hit. As for this fella here, I just want to say I won against a dragon's jaw." Kenji said with a smile on his face he then waved at a man who was selling some apples. "Throw me three bro." The man smiled and threw three apples at Kenji who caught them both, he then threw one to the dragon that ate it, and threw one to Carbine.
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy

Blasphemy

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Kaze turned around a few times he felt lost as could be, he had closed his eyes looking around through the wind for the building they needed to locate. **Which way** He thought in his own mind. "Have you found it yet?" Tsuch bellowed out. people around them stared for a minute because of how loud he had been. Kaze lost focus..."I can't find it with you pestering me every five seconds" Kaze snapped back almost instantly. "I don't think you could find it much faster" "Brothers please don't fight amongst us ourself" Inazuma was quick to interject.

Tsuch stomped on the ground the town shook ever so slightly as he created in entire map in his heads through the vibrations. "This way" He pointed with a smirk, turns out they were not done with Carbine and Kenji, they were going in the direction Kaze, Tsuch and Inazuma needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Carbine kind of just said to himself "But i can't get scars..." he didnt seem to notice weather or not he was heard by Kenji or not he wasn't sure what he would think anyway he caught the with his left hand while he reached out and grabed it he didnt apper to even try to eat it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ones on the Tower.   Some ones on the Tower. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ones on the Tower.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3