Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Vote_lcapA Habit That Never Goes Away. Voting_barA Habit That Never Goes Away. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
A Habit That Never Goes Away. Vote_lcapA Habit That Never Goes Away. Voting_barA Habit That Never Goes Away. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
ORDER sting SLEEP eucliffe

A Habit That Never Goes Away.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

A Habit That Never Goes Away. Empty
PostSubject: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:43 pm

With the strongest look of contempt of what she was doing while close to the bridge while invisible, Cassidalia was doing one the things she was always doing feeding a need that never went away, She did not mind it but never the less whoever she stalking or whatever she was  doing some one was going to most likely die.

"Kill them..."

"Strangle them with your bare hands..."

"Ruin them..."

"Shatter them..."

"Take there life..."

"Watch there skin turn blue..."

"Make no one able to identify them!"

The sound of a mixed voice that sound both male and female in her head the echoed in the back of hear mind it was normal for her.  When she had put off killing for a while it was the voice she heard when Cassidalia starts getting edgy and nervous, it was  a never ending addiction she had withdrawals like people with drug problems and it was noticeable in her behavior.

Slamming  someone against the section of the bridge by pushing them into it, watching as they nearly fell off and hanging on the edge she looked at the panic in the person's eyes and watched them get back on there feet and start running.

Watching Cassidalia thought about what exactly what going to take place at this point, what exactly she was going to do to them she was never quite sure when she started stalking a single person like this but at least they where alone and it gave her time to think.

Watching the person panic ridden and running Cassidalia then elbowed them in the stomach and watched them fall to the ground watching the panic in ther eye for a moment the person was about to scream then Cassidalia put her hands around there throat with a very strong grip it stopped the screaming."Don't start that...it doesn't help you in the end." Saying these words in a really dark tone, She felt the persons hands try to move hers while she was doing this but they were to exhasted from running so much to move her hands.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:59 pm

The person Cassidalia held up, eyes closed as they were losing oxygen. Raphael was looking at what was happening, he stood back watching her attack her prey. Raphael gently walked towards her he held his hand out... walking towards her. His hand touched Cassidalia shoulder.

"Don't play with your food, you might just get interrupted like now." Raphael had a smile on his face, she had took his interest. She would make for a fine student for his cause, of course he had to teach her. "Don't fret, I'm not here to stop you or capture you."
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:55 am

She was carried away for the most part once there eyes close it seem she held her grip for a few more moments until she got a poke on her shoulder, she paused for a second in her mind anyway but she still hand her hands there. Slowly turning her sight to the person behind her.

At first she just had a huge smile on her face but seeing the new person it stopped. "If I did not play with them this sight would be different." it was the truth she spoke they would be more then dead from not breathing. She got on her feet and dusted her knees off while she thought for a moment she felt this situation was off putting for the moment.

Looking at Raphael in the eyes she asked."If you are not here for either."There was a slight pause for a moment she for another moment then asked."Then what do you want?"She did not know what to think, she also sound highly suspicious, cautious and on edge. Cassidalia felt it was something to be worried about when some one did not care about her killing some one in front of them."What reason would I have to not just run away from you at this point?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:46 am

(OOC: My bad)

Raphael had a smile on his face, he walked to Cassidlia, his gold eyes priced the shadows that had covered him, as he walked closer to her he would seem to be more clearer to her. "I was out looking for... a relic. But I was drawn in by the bloodlust I sensed. When I arrived I saw you, of course I want to make you an offer. Join me, you won't be running from the council like you are now." Raphael could sense the council scent all over her, surely she was a prisoner. "Besides, I believe one should get stronger if you continue down that path of yours I would suggest you join stronger comrades, or learning some strong techniques. If you were to run away, then I can't help you, and what's not to say that another enemy would hunt you down. Shadow Wolves have many connections. Of course you can chose a life of being hunted. Or you can take arms and join me and become the hunter."

Raphael smile turned into a small smirk. He truly did bring up points that she should at least... consider.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:02 am

Help a word that made her worry for a lot of reasons but she seemed to listen to him talk finding it odd that some one found her just for her blood lust but she remembered she does not know very much in terms of magic or people she kept to herself just either something around death or staying inside.

Thinking about but then again this also does have to do with trust and being around other people that she was unsure about mostly because Cassidalia would have to try and get along with other people which was not something she normally did in large group but just one single person."An interesting offer." Being taught to become stronger was a good thing.

"Are you worried about if something goes wrong having me around?" Cassidalia asked this question has many different ways it could be taken."Or bothered by me going off going whatever I feel?"She viewed her personal freedom highly important which is why she asked so far Cassidalia was considering it.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 pm

"If you do decide to join, if it complicates or expose my plans then punishment would be carried out. Of course if it doesn't do either than I can care less, however if I give you a mission. Weather you want to do the mission, you will do it or face punishment. But I have many knowledge to give to those willing to join me." Raphael words were straight to the point and stern. He didn't care what his subordinates did, as long as it didn't risk Raphael's plans.

Raphael right eyes glowed blue as a seal that was near Cassidalia started to shine bright, the seal was engraved on the ground. Raphael after all was in search for something, his smirk grew to a smile as he found out that he was close to finding the relic.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Was it something she wanted to deal with was the question to her self, an offer of a true way to not worry about watching her back learn a few things and stay in one place for once. But the draw back was she was not good as obeying some one if it was something she disliked mind you the list was small and could be worked around with conversation.

Cassidalia might seem in deep thought about it. She did not pay attention to the glow it was none of business to her unless it was something to do with her anyway."I will see where this leads me. But I do warn you I might be on your side but there are a few other things I am trying to get done along the way while being a member of your guild."She stated, mostly give her a tiny bit of peace from running around so much.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Raphael walked passed her to where the glow was, he continued with his business. "Like I said earlier, I don't care what you do. As long as it doesn't expose me and my plans. Be warned I won't allow my plans to be stomped on by someone else revenge goals." Raphael touched the ground as the area around had a small quake, the quake didn't last for long.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:32 am

Cassidalia then walked over and picked up the body she left, she was going to get rid of it somewhere else and be done with it unless she wanted to kill again."You said something about me being stronger, I am wondering what is going to go on for that to happen?"She could not help herself to ask that question, it was the last question she had in her mind. "Aside from the obvious training, what I guess I mean is what might be I be taught if it happends?"  she wanted to know after that she might head off on her own unless she was told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 am

Raphael had a smile on his face after hearing her questions. "Aside from training, you learn the most important arts there is. The origin of magic... Such knowledge is all anyone needs to obtains such feats." Raphael finished off the seal and took the information he was searching for. "You'll learn magic that's older than Slayer magic and Arc magic itself. Magic that the gods themselves had created and was lost over the years. Do you still wish to seek such knowledge?"
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am

"I have nothing better to do then to kill random people, I guess I could learn something else between." Stating what she thought anyway, she could control her need to kill for long periods of time with the side effect of withdrawal among one of the things she could deal with for a short period of time until she felt like she needed to do it again.

"It will be a good thing to learn whatever magic it turns out to be anyway." Being taught was new to her but she knew she was going to avoid contact with the other guild members only because it was the way she felt safe and like herself."Either way, all I will do is just get rid of cleaner victim of mine for now." it was easier to get rid of some one cut up but she would find a way.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Raphael took the relic, he jotted down some notes in a notepad he took out from his pocket. "Do what you must, here's the coordinates to the guild. I assume someone like you wouldn't want to meet the others, but whatever the case is those are the coordinates." Raphael rubbed his nose, the relic in his other hand disappeared in a flash of light teleporting back to his throne room. "You're first mission would be a simple one. I want you to gather intel on a certain guild. Could you keep eyes on Demon Scar, they could prove to be of service when the time comes." Raphael stood up he held his hand out as he did a beam of light shot from his palm branding Cassidalia with the Noise Cantus guild tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 am

Reading over where the guild house was."I will not attempt to talk to anyone when I am there, but I will show up to the guild house eventually, Keep in mind if you want me to live in the guild I will also."She knew she would show up there." I will still need to learn that lost magic you have spoken of, I What it is at this point I have no idea."But would end up there most likely with in the next few weeks depends when she was done getting the information requested.

"Spying on people? I see why you would pick me for that."Guess considering she is a person who is not seen because of there magic she understood why she would just have to be sure she did not bump into anyone if she was using her magic."I will be back later with the information you requested." She turned around to start walking away she took her time for a few moments in case anything else was said to her.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:35 am

"That is alright, but if I partner you up with someone. I must be comfortable that you would at least talk to your partner. But don't mind that now, as for that magic. You can drop by anytime to learn it, or any other magic you wish to learn. After all I have vast amount of knowledge and collection on magic." Raphael had turned his back as if he would leave shortly. "Oh Cassidalia, complete this mission and you'll obtain the A rank within the guild. If you wish to contact me, contact me from here." Raphael had tossed her a device that he made, it was a magic comp that would allow for quick communication without meeting face to face, and couldn't be traced. He walked over to a bench quickly sitting down, and pulling a scroll from his shirt. He gave her the scroll, it had an assortment of different spells.
Back to top Go down
Cassidalia

Cassidalia

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 am

Catching the device in her free hand Cassidalia then stuck on a section of her belt she would find a fitting place once the body was gone, with nothing else really to say form her anyway that she would want to talk about Cassidalia turned around and said."I will return with your information about Demon Scar." turning around and walked away it was slow at first in case anything else was said to her.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Raphael stood from the bench, he dusted off his shoulder and rubbed his chin. "Ah, I'll be waiting until then, I'll also be ready to train you whenever." Raphael slowly had a ray of light shine from under him. "Cassidalia I'll wait for your report." His body turned to light and within a second, he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Habit That Never Goes Away.   A Habit That Never Goes Away. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Habit That Never Goes Away.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Hosenka Town :: Bridge to darkness-
Jump to: