Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Vote_lcapTackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Voting_barTackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Vote_lcapTackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Voting_barTackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
eucliffe SLEEP ORDER sting

Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho

Jericho

Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Empty
PostSubject: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 am

Closing the door for his most recently brought over greenhouse of plant with three really large basket of various plants, vegetable, fruits and other things needed for it. Jericho was starting a tiny project in the wake of joining Shadow Wolves crafting entire vault of potions for general use for his guild members.

Putting the book of potion recipes down on a small panel floating next to him Jericho then summoned a second panel as well and he placed a check list down also. Walking around his room which he had set everything up in Jericho double checked if he had everything set up exactly the same way he had planned.

With everything seeming to be in order Jericho then took a small torch and lit the fire  he needed to start working was not large and easily contained if something went wrong."I feel like I am forgetting something..."With that pause and stopping in place for a moment.

Jericho then walked over to an old record player he had and the albums next to it and placed one of them on it and waited for it to start playing the music keeping the volume at a reasonable level."There we go, This sound fitting." Jericho walked back over to where he had everything set up and his list with a smile and started to get to work.

Song playing from record player
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

The doors flew open, stacks of booked floating in the air entered inside, no one was behind them. The book dropped on a table, one of the books that weren't stacked properly toppled over falling right on the record player. The record player skipped a beat when the book fell on it. a distant voice was heard rambling about something. "Ah yes, so that is how one can use such an ability. Surely one must have great control."

The distant voice got nearer and near with each passing moment, the foot steps could be heard. Marcus entered the room, he had a book in his hand and scroll in the other hand. He didn't notice Jericho at first due to his ramblings. He threw the book as it floated to the table. "Ah, so you're the new recruit. Please to meet you Jericho. I'm Marcus the guild leader." Marcus walked towards a seat to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:16 am

Staring up for a moment wondering why his music stopped  and the sound of falling books does that also for the most part it did not stop him too much from dropping a few plants into the pot while grinding some herd with a mortar and pestle hearing the rumbling looks like busying guild was busy he thought anyway.

"Hello Marcus." He said while put his finger on a section of one of his notes to keep track of where he was "What might you be reading about if you do not mind me asking about it?"at least it would keep them both talking and not just unneeded quiet while they both happen to be in the room, if he wanted to keep to himself would find something else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Marcus rubbed his chin, he was still reading his book but heard Jericho's question. "Ah I'm reading a wonderful book about ancient magic. These people who lived long before we did, who lived with the dragons before they disappeared created ancient magic that rivaled that of even a fully developed dragon. I was able to take the book out for research purposes from the council. So what kind of potions are you making?" Marcus was turning the pages from his book, he didn't take his attention off from the book.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:21 am

An interesting book."Well I must say quite a book to read."he thought while putting a hand full of herbs into the pot."I am starting 1 of total 12 or so pain nullifying potions, to start anyway."It was the simple ones he did first. "It would just be one of."He paused to read the list he had he never counted the number."Several hundreds on the list I have at this time." he could be off by a few numbers but for the most part that was his list.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:46 am

"Yes it is indeed, when you get the chance you must read it. I'm sure you could find some potions worth of crafting. I'm sure Kuro told you, but Shadow Wolves have many connections and the forest here have lots of crafting materials found only here." Marcus turned over the pages, he folded the edge of the page he just arrived on and stopped there, closing the book and getting up. Marcus rested the book between his arm and chest. "So anything I can help you with? I love learning new things."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 am

Thinking it over Jericho wondered what he could want help with this was something he figured people would just let him do alone and he intended to go alone but why not anyway."Well if you want to help Marcus."He looked around for a moment he was looking for the glasses bottle he would pour then in."I might need help pouring the potions mixture into the bottles it will be easier with two people and not just me trying to do it by myself."Jericho said as he walked over and placed a box of 12 glasses bottles.

"But if you are interested in learning things also, do not be scared to read anything I have out right now." They were list of what he was making, lists of how to make them, and blue prints for a large vault to keep them all in."Everything here is for everyone to read and use, just me making an entire vault of potions means less time people need to make them more time for people to just take what they need go and either I or someone else will fill the missing potions later." This was the whole idea behind it to him it was a wonder idea that he was still figuring one last part of that he would get too later.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Marcus had did just as Jericho asked, he took one of the books. He jotted down what he put in the mixer and how much he added. He wanted to go search up exactly what he was creating rather than asking Jericho. "Hmmm."

After looking in the book, Marcus had let out a heavy sigh. "Well then, that's interesting. Even more interesting this potion here, so many different creations." Marcus was hotted down a couple of notes.
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:50 am

"It took a long time to get all of these potions down to memory." Pouring each slowly not to miss once done he placed a cork in each one and pressed then thumb down on each one plugging them up."And like that they are ready for use!"in his excited voice stated.

Walking over to his list he crossed out the first on his list."So many but I need to wonder which one you are wondering about the most Marcus?"Jericho asked not only because he wondered."I can teach you how to make it if you really want to know, I am not here just to waste space, time and do my own thing."He stated he wanted to work like everyone learned off of each other he figured that how a guild worked.
"I am here to teach and learn as much as I am a helper and worker to your guild."
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 am

"Ah interesting, I guess I'll have all the potions down to memory in a matter of a day." Marcus was especial with quick with learning and memorizing things. He turned the page listening to Jericho and reading over some of the ingredients. "Worker to the guild. Not I treat you as family to the guild. No need to threat it as work."

"Ah yes, this potion it enhance the brain. I'm interested in it's effects, I can use it during studying these books. Any side effects I should know? Probably don't use large doses."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 am

Thinking it over that was the better out look family, he was too much of I want to work all of the time and he never took breaks of relaxed it felt too odd to him."Fair enough, But yes read all of them if you want I have about 20 or so more books."He believed anyway it was considered a small collection."Having them down in mind does mean you can make them, you need to practice making also or else most of them turn out badly."

"Brain enhancement one?"Jericho then walked away for a moment and came back a different book."Ahh yes that one."He read a bit more putting the book down on the table while he started up what was next on his list. "The danger to these ones is overloading the brain from it trying to get use to it's effects it could damage the brain largely."That was the first part he noted. "And the effects the potion wear off faster the more of them you drink, so it is recommended you only drink one for the best effect." He had one more to state. "Finally you can get physically sick from this potion as well if you stress the mind or body too much while you still have the potion in your system." He explained them while he poured a few liquids into getting his next set going.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:45 pm

"Ah but what if my mind is already powerful enough, surely the damage wouldn't huge." Marcus thought it over, he followed suit pouring in the needed contents to create the next batch. Surely if a potion like that existed then a stable potion must also exist. "What about taking that potion and one that can maintain the side effects like the damaging of the body. What was it, ah yes a body enchantment."
Back to top Go down
Jericho

Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:24 am

Nodding no Jericho had some thing for him to note."I highly am against using such a route for the length of use of potions."If Marcus was reckless enough that was his choice Jericho would only go so far himself and stuck to what he has only done."Mixing both does have a stronger negative effects if you do get the side effects of either."It was just a warning."As to my knowing no one has attempted just drinking both at the same time and seeing what happens."This was his own knowledge some one else could have tested it already for all he knew but still it was a worry to him.

"But if you do want to take such and risk and it does turn sour, I will be more then prepared to help in the recovery process."Jericho also stated but it left a bad taste in his mouth since he felt like it was making some one a test subject."Just personal opinion for drinking both is do not try just to be safe."He would leave it at that while he finished off the batch he was on, walking over picking up a box of empty bottle picking one up and flicking it to test it with it ringing he put the bottle back in the box and set it the case down next to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.   Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tackling a Large Project, The Potion Vault.
Page 1 of 1