Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Vote_lcapArthur visits the Wolves Den Voting_barArthur visits the Wolves Den Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Arthur visits the Wolves Den Vote_lcapArthur visits the Wolves Den Voting_barArthur visits the Wolves Den Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP ORDER sting eucliffe

Arthur visits the Wolves Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Arthur visits the Wolves Den Empty
PostSubject: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Arthur strolled through the surrounding woods, the animals that guarded the Guild didn't dare approach within 15 feet of him, he smiled at them to let them know he wasn't an enemy but it seemed to do no good. He didn't have his armor on, just his regular civilian clothes with his red scarf blowing in the wind. "Helloooo?" He said as he approached the open area where the guild house would appear if he had the tattoo required to get in.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Marcus walked behind Arthur, in his hands were herbs. He felt another person besides him in the forest, but to his surprise it was Arthur. Nixx, Marcus wolf companion had tail behind Marcus, she grabbed the herbs from both his hands, waking cautiously around Arthur.

"Ah Arthur, what brings you here." As Marcus spoke and walked passed Arthur, the guild began to appear, it still had a hole in the front side of it, but near it were bricks with runes on them, near them were logs with the same strange runes near them. "I figured someone would do it while I was away, I should of known." Marcus waved his hand as the bricks and logs began to patch up the hole and around it. "Sorry for that small mess."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 pm

"I was just going to see who were going to field for the tournament and test them out myself as a little warm up, I'm rusty on taking on mages one on one these days." He said looking at the mess. "But first lets fix this damn hole, what happened?" Arthur inquired as he effortlessly picked up a long with his index finger and thumb as if he was going to pinch it.
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 pm

"Ah, but isn't that tournament not due for a couple of months from now. Well I guess checking out the line up would be interesting. It' quite a few of them should be on missions, if you want to test out Jericho he's working on potions." Marcus said, he didn't move from his position as the rocks were still patching up the hole. "No need to worry, it'll be finished in a minute. As for who did it, Soumei's members showed up and caused the destruction luckily no one was hurt and the guild suffered minor damages."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 pm

"No one was hurt?" Arthur said putting the log down "I would've expected you to get a few good licks in at least." He exclaimed. "True the tournament is far off, I guess I'm just excited, can't blame me. I'm familiar with Jericho or at least his profile, used to do work for the council as a jailer I believe. No need to bother him if he is doing potionwork."
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Marcus rubbed his chin. "Now that you mentioned it, yea I took some licks. But as you can see none that left me with a scar." Marcus had knelled down he touched the grassy field. "Ah, well I'm sure you can take one of them with you. I would consider yourself lucky to even be in the tournament, I'm banned from it. But that could leave me with time to learn more spells. Hey Arthur speaking of which how's the knights doing?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 pm

"Hmm?" Arthur said having focused on his nose that was picking up the stench of dead animals left behind by the Fallen King attack, he thought that might be why the beasts were wary of him since he thought he had concealed enough of his power. "Oh the Knights are alright, still waiting to fill all the spots with the best of the best, but the infastructure is there. We should be ready in time for the tourney." He replied. "Lucky? I myself was shocked Soumei let Matthew pick me, a Council Member outranks a Guild Master yet here I am competing on technicality." He smiled through his explanation. "I doubt it will be much fun though who in the tournament without guild masters will be fun to battle you know?"
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:07 pm

The hole that once stood as an eye sore was gone, as the guild build stood tall and proud. "Ah interesting. I'm sure the knights would be in perfect shape in time for the events." Marcus snapped his fingers as the dead animals in the forest were shortly buried in the ground, the trees roots make quick work of their bodies. It was as if time was being fast forward around the two. Marcus rubbed his nose, quickly thinking about someone. "Hey I got a request, I'm sure he'll agree to it easy. But I have a student who would love to be trained by a knight, especially someone like you. He lack talent for magic, but he's very skilled in swordsmanship and is well knowledgeable about magic although he lacks it. His name is Owain Teruim." Marcus paused for a moment he didn't know who he wanted to face, if it was up to him he wanted to at least fight them all. They were an interesting bunch. "Soumei.. I would want to face him, he escaped our battle last magic games. But I always wanted to test my skills against him, the son of Sora." Marcus chuckled to himself. He was the youngest guild master and a bit over his head when it came to stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

"Send this Owain to my office, I will see what skill he has, hopefully some potential beyond just the sword otherwise his stay with the knights will be shortlived." Arthur said bluntly but with a smile. "That's what I liked about you Marcus, you are a warrior like me who serves on the side of justice but has little interest in the politics and intrigue of the Council. However Soumei is powerful, If I'm being honest I don't know if you would survive the fight though it has been awhile since we have sparred." He leaned his head to the forest "I see you have picked up some new tricks." Arthur's eyes widened excitedly. "Let us spar! You would be a far better warm up then your guild mates."
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 pm

"Owain? I don't know where he is, I gave him the task of traveling around the world. Knowing him he's maybe in trouble, or either putting himself in trouble." Marcus rubbed his jaw, he nodded his head after listening to Arthur. "I probably would die, but it would be a warriors death. Although I have no intensions on dying, so I'm confident my stubbornness would let me die so easily." Marcus turned to face Arthur. "Ah, indeed I believe two years, maybe you can jog my memory of how long it's been."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 pm

"Two years sounds about right since my last good fight." Arthur said looking up at his forehead as if that would help him think. He stabbed lady forlorn into the ground. "Do you have a spare sword lying around? If we are to spar I don't think it would be fair nor fun to resharpen Lady Forlorn for this."
Back to top Go down
KingHyuuga
Admin
KingHyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

"Can't say that I do." Marcus had thought about it, he never needed to use a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Owain was on his way to meet his teacher, it was until he saw Arthur that he was excited. Owain had rushed in and jumped in the air, doing a flip while in the air he landed next to the two. "Stop right there, you're Arthur Thaylen. I have a request, please teach me."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 pm

"I am Arthur, and teach you what exactly?" He smiled knowing full well what the boy wanted. "If you are to be anything special you must speak in specifics and with clarity boy."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm

"Teach me magic, surely a council member would know varies magic that they can teach to someone like me." Owain kneeled down, humbly asking for help.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 pm

"Indeed I know a great many magics for all manner of types a mage might want to become." Arthur said motioning with his hand for Owain to rise although he liked the display of respect. "What's funny is your teacher here has asked me the same thing, to teach you. I can't dissapoint an old friend so I will help you." His eyes turned to Owain's blade. "The Horn Edge....you must indeed have talent if he" He said pausing a moment to think of the last person wielding that blade and when crossed it. "Gave that to you."
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Owain stood up, he held Horn-Edge tight. "Aye, Horn-Edge has become my greatest partner." Owain had turned to Marcus who was silent at the time, he didn't expect him to still watch out for Owain's sake. "Indeed, sounds just like my teacher here."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 pm

"You're an interesting lad, I can tell already." Arthur said taking a long stare at Owain. "But I don't teach those who aren't under my command, is it you wish to be a knight or simply learn more of the sword?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Owain chest was poked out when he heard Arthur's complement. After Arthur spoke about his requirements for learning, Owain shortly fell uncertain. "Is that so sir?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 am

"Unfortunately it is, I see that you are hesitant to become a Knight however." Arthur saw the look on his face then a thought came to his head. "Are you part of the shadow wolves or merely learning form Marcus here?"
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

"Aye, yes sir. No I'm not apart of the wolves, Marcus gave me a task of traveling. I don't feel that I'm ready to settle down to a guild just yet. I apologize sir Arthur." Owain had bowed to Arthur and Marcus, he didn't mean no disrespect, and had hoped Arthur would of been alright with it.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 am

"We are not a guild, we are an army." Arthur corrected him before shrugging his shoulders. "Regardless I can see your point, and thus I cannot teach you." He puased letting silence linger a bit before a sly smile appeared at his lips. "But....I can help you get better." He said "this way he will get better too" He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:48 am

Owain looked down he understood Arthur explanation, after all he wasn't well versed in magic. Owain ears twitched as he heard Arthur last response, perhaps he was gonna get some intense training. He was too excited, the mere thought.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:50 am

"How old are you boy?" Arthur asked looking Owain over again.
Back to top Go down
Lodin

Lodin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:47 pm

"I'm 19 sir." Owain had cleared his throat, he stood tall awaiting any other questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur visits the Wolves Den   Arthur visits the Wolves Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur visits the Wolves Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Shirotsume Town :: Shadow Wolves Guild-
Jump to: