Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
The arrival of Kaiser Vote_lcapThe arrival of Kaiser Voting_barThe arrival of Kaiser Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
The arrival of Kaiser Vote_lcapThe arrival of Kaiser Voting_barThe arrival of Kaiser Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP eucliffe ORDER sting

The arrival of Kaiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

The arrival of Kaiser Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Kaiser sighed as he made his way into the guild. He personally never expected for him to have to come to the guild in his current situation, as in.. broke and without a dollar to his name. Unfortunately his sister had all of that, and after their last fight he was kicked out of his apartment. He opened the door to the guild, wondering if anything was going on.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Raphael had just recently walked in the guild. Some of the others were off on missions, others were on their personal time. "Ah Kaiser, interesting see you here. Do you need something to do? Perhaps giving me information?" Kaiser rarely swung by the guild unless he was called in or returning some information from a job.
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Kaiser looked at Raphael and shrugged, he wasn't too familiar with Rapheal due to the fact that Kaiser rarely comes to the guild. Though that didn't stop Kaiser from greeting him, while he didn't know much about Raphael the man's missions paid well. Much better than Sabertooth. "Yo! hmmm I came hoping to spend a few days here, but if you got a mission for me perhaps I could do such. It's been awhile since I've been out on one, don't you agree?" he asked rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Raphael nodded his head, he was focused on the jewel like relic he picked up on his travels. "Ah yes, that is true. Sadly Dumah and Alexandria are already out on a mission. I wouldn't want to send anyone else to them unless they're in danger." Raphael had closed his eye thinking about something. "Ah, I got something you can do. How much do you know about demon. Of course I don't mean take over magic, or slayer magic."
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Kaiser tapped his chin at Raphael's question. He it had been a while since his last visit, and they were never long so it took him a moment to remember who Dumah and Alexandria were. In the end he shook his head at the question. "Not much, Honestly. The only thing I know about relating to demon is slayer magic and take over."
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Raphael held up the jewel, to show Kaiser. "This relic here, hold the power of demons. This trinket here around my neck serves as a key to the other relics. Once I've gain the rest, the power to use curses along side with magic will soon come true. The second relic however is in a tight place." Raphael wanted to address the whole guild with his next phase of plans. Kaiser would also be able to net a large sum of money from this phase.
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Kaiser smiled if his eyes were visible under his hair they would be glowing. "Interesting, so what will be my part in this. I'm guessing Alexandra and Dunmah are on their way to collect some of the relics?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Raphael had stood up, the relic that he held shortly vanished. "Your task would be simple. How do you feel about crushing the weaklings?"
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Kaiser looked at him and laughed. "THe real question is, who do I have to crush?"
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 pm

"A tournament is coming close, I had no intentions of joining, until I figured out about the relic. Of course the council will be left open to attacks during this tournament. I plan to do a full sweep on the tower with the information Dumah and Alexandria will bring back." Raphael had other stuff he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Kaiser scratched his chin. He wasn't to keen on joining any tournament either. Preferably he would fight away from the spot light but wasn't very good at stealth missions. He was perfect for extermination missions though. "Hmmm, so you want me to... assist with the assault on the council?" he asked not sure if that was whatthe guild master was asking.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:04 am

"No, not at all.. Well not yet. Hmmm.... I also wish to talk to this Demon Scar leader. Maybe you can accompany me. I'll pay you of course for that as well. Either way both task are not here yet. So I'll plan on them, as for the tournament I rather have more information about it." Raphael had rubbed his chin, he turned his back thinking.
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:10 am

Kaiser smiled. "Hmmm that is something I can do. But we can talk about that later, is room where I occupied when I first came to the guild still open? I need to drop my things." Kaiser said.
Back to top Go down
WizLord

WizLord

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 am

"Of course, I'm sure you remember where it was." Raphael pointed to the directions where the rooms where.
Back to top Go down
SleepingTigon

SleepingTigon

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 am

Kaiser picked up his things and made his way towards his room. Once he got inside he would put his things away and take a long nap.

(exit going over to the other thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kaiser   The arrival of Kaiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Kaiser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairycore :: Magnolia :: Noise Cantus-
Jump to: