Fairycore
Fairycore
Fairycore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairycore

The strongest mages battle for many different reasons some for pride,power,glory,money and some just fight for fun. What do you fight for? your guild? friends? or yourself? we are wizards under the same core

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am
Latest topics
» Magi site
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 pm by Haze

» The Hungry Minded Spirit Talker.
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm by Mallory

» Done...
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm by PawZ

» Welcome to Shadou's Lab ill be your hostess, Tida - [(Kamaris)Royal + Bull]
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:31 am by Bull

» Absent minded (Open)
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:20 am by Bull

» Onibus Shopping Trip, A Learning Experince.
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm by Cassidalia

» Cassidailia Abigail Malforin(Updated App.)
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 am by Cassidalia

» Kenji arives
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:54 pm by Koyomi

» Issuing a Challenge
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm by Royal

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
KingHyuuga (428)
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Vote_lcapAidan seeking out the Sabertooths Voting_barAidan seeking out the Sabertooths Vote_rcap 
Liliana (390)
Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Vote_lcapAidan seeking out the Sabertooths Voting_barAidan seeking out the Sabertooths Vote_rcap 
Jericho (379)
Dragon-spirit (305)
Cassidalia (275)
Sinner (255)
Haze (203)
WizLord (202)
Plasma Dragon (201)
Blasphemy (164)
Most active topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Absent minded (Open)
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Game 1 start
Almost Home
Hunter Game 2
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Crimson Liger training day (only to guild members)
Crossing off the town
Most Viewed Topics
Waiting on a ship (Open to anyone)
Female character suggestions
Natsu Dragneel
Gajeel redfox
Christmas Party (open to everyone just don't fight)
Absent minded (Open)
Game 1 start
Hunter Game 2
Enjoying some food, and relaxin (anyone can join)
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Most active topic starters
Haze
KingHyuuga
Cassidalia
Dragon-spirit
WizLord
Jericho
Plasma Dragon
Fullbuster
Jynx
Twist
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
SLEEP sting eucliffe ORDER

Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlas

Atlas

Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Empty
PostSubject: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 am

Aidan walked around Crocus, whistling a tune from his village, looking at the faces of the building he passed looking for a sabertooth symbol on them, seemingly oblivious to the giant building with a giant sabertooth sitting atop it. "You would think the strongest guild in Fiore would be easier to find."
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:32 am

"We haven't been the strongest guild in like sixty years. Your kinda of late." Sting said walking down the stairs of their headquters. He said this to a young man who was in front of the guild. Sting didn't know who he was or what he wanted but he just happen to be around. So standing there he waited for the young man to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:41 am

"Sixty years!" Aidan said taking off his hat and rubbing his head. "Guess thats the kind of ancient information you get when you live in a village cut off from the outside world. Hehe". He put his hat back on his head. "That means coming all the way here to find another Eucliffe was a moot point." He turned around waving over his shoulder. "Thanks for the help guy."
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 am

"I'm Sting Eucliffe? What do you mean another Eucliffe?" Sting ask now this was interesting very interesting. Walking right to the young man he stare at him. More so looking into his eyes trying to figure out who he was. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:54 am

"Waiiiit, you're Sting Eucliffe." He avoided Sting's eye contact instead circling this young guy. "You don't look sixty to me." He shook his head, remembering Sting's question. "Sorry, I am Aidan Eucliffe, I heard there was another Eucliffe that lead the Sabertooth guild. It is nice to finally meet you." He said shaking Stings hand.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 am

Sting blink and shook his hand back. He probably didn't know what was going on, this kid had no idea about this probably. "Well the reason is....I'm not from this time your probably one of my descendants." Sting put his hand on Aidan head and rubbed it. He felt like smiling this was so cool he never met somebody who came from his line of the family.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

"Cooool." Aidan said with starry eyed. "Not everyday you talk to an ancestor! How did you manage to time hop? and stay leading the guild?" Aidan said voicing only a few of the questions flying around in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:33 am

"Come into the guild so we can talk." Sting said putting his arm around Aidan as they would start walking up the stairs. "So every strong famous wizard from my time was transported here somehow. When I got to this time Sabertooth was a mess with no Guild Master. So I took over the guild fixed it up and made it into what it is now sadly it doesn't have as many members."
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:35 am

Aidan followed into the guild. "Well that sucks, good thing you more or less got it back on track. Anything I can do to help gramps?" He didn't know if Sting was really his grandfather, but it seemed as good a nickname as any to the socially oblivious Aidan. His mind wondered if Natsu had been put in this timeline as well, his adoptive father talked about him.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:49 am

"Don't call me gramps call me Sting." He walked into the main hall of the guild. Doors that lead to different rooms, a small bar to the left, another bar to the right of the guild, stairs that lead down and some that lead up. "Downstairs is the pool and we use it as a training room, upstairs is more rooms, my room and on this level is bars,bathrooms and bedrooms"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:55 am

"Wooah, this place is sweet. How can you have so few members when they could live in a house like this?" Aidan thought aloud. "People in the village would kill for these ameneties!"
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:30 am

"Well the look on the inside isn't the same of having a bad rep." Sting said laughing a little bit while looking around. "The guild house is really nice, its amazing to tell the truth but you know." Sting shrugged a little he didn't know what else to say. "What village do you come from Aidan? You sound like you never seen anything like this."
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:33 am

"Why do you have a bad rep?" Aidan wondered. "I come from the Sun Village, I became Guardian after I wondered into it suffering from Amensia, Eucliffe and a locket with our families name on it is the only thing I have and remember." He explained his background. "It's a primitive village, full of Giants really. So nothing interesting happens. Hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:14 am

"I never heard of a place like that it must be amazing. I didn't even know giants existed I thought they were just stories that some dragons told." Sting walk over to the bar where he got a drink. Scotch was his favorite and something that he would often drink in times like this. Sitting there pouring a glass for himself he also pour some for his new friend. "Sometime within the last sixty years Sabertooth went to shit. It has only just gotten better."
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:34 am

Aidan gulped down the scotch. "Ah scotch is my favorite." He said with a smile. "Giants are very real, and very much like the other humans I have met. They are also a lot nicer than most Dragons I have met." He added. "Got a plan to restore this place to its former glory?"
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:13 pm

"Gonna enter a tournament coming up." Sting took his glass and threw it down his throat. The burn and the feeling was great he loved it. Pouring both him and his new family member a drink he looked at Aidan. "Would you care to join my guild I would like you too." Sting asked because he needed another member and he if he was from his line of the family he could only be strong.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:18 pm

"Oooo I'd love to enter a tournament!" Aidan said taking his time to relish the drink. He thought about how his job as guardian would have to come first but being a member of the guild was always kind of his goal subconciously from the beginning of seeking out Sting. "As long as I can be gone for certain periods of time to protect the village, I would love to join."
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm

"GREAT!!" Sting went and grabbed the guild stamp but he thought for a moment. "You want it by stamp or do you want it by tattoo?" Sting could have given it to him either way. While standing there with stamp in hand and niddle in his other hand he went to answer his question. "Sure you can leave and return at any time don't worry about it to much. Just you might have to stay here till the tournament and after."
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 pm

For some reason Aidan wanted the tattoo, he felt it was more honorable to get it that way. Maybe old fashioned, like the tattoo of his sun village. He grabbed some more drink "Tat me up, I'm no stranger to pain you only need look at the scar on my face." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 pm

"Where do you want it?" Sting  sat there waiting. He like that it was better this way. After all it just meant he had a tough grandson, or whatever Aidan was. Somehow he had to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 pm

He tapped his left shoulder "Put her right there, seems as good a place as any." He said "When's the tournament start?"
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Sting started to ink Aidan. "It should start within the next couples of weeks if I know the council." Sting kept tattooing him. It was coming good for somebody who never done this before. "Have you ever been in a real battle against other wizards though. Aidan if you haven't then you'll really have to stay here for awhile. Get the hang of fighting a real fight." He said dipping  into more ink and finishing up or at least trying. "What kind of magic do you use anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:43 pm

"I have plenty of experience against wizards and other beasts." He said reflecting on the few times some bandits have tried to overun the Sun Village, and his intense training sessions with Atlas. "I'm a fire user, a dragon slayer student of Atlas Flame, some stave magic and a little petrification magic as well." He told Sting about his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sting Eucliffe

Sting Eucliffe

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:11 pm

"Don't think thats a bit to much for a Dragon Slayer?" Sting asked as he grab a magic liquid and rubbed it on Aidan tattoo after all he was done. "I know that there have always been slayers with more than one magic but whats the need for the extra?" 
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 am

"The stave magic is ceremonial, The Sun Village's guardian carries it and the villages 'treasured' Lachrima around to protect the village. The petrification magic is because when I first became a Dragon Slayer of the Atlas Flame, I developed a flame body which made it impossible to pick up objects and touch things without burning them, so I had to petrify parts of my body until I could learn to make myself solid again." He expalined. "I heard you were, or I guess still are a Dragon Slayer as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths   Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aidan seeking out the Sabertooths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next